- Text Size +

Chapter 4

The barkeeper didn't know what was happening. Bibi, this little girl, seemed to expand her muscles while being asleep, further and further. Her cotton clothes tightened around her body, until they couldn't stretch further anymore. A cracking noise was heard as the seems of her shirt and trousers burst open.
Open-mouthed, the barkeeper saw Bibi's pale skin rip her shirt, then bursting her bra. Her head, resting on the bar's table, slowly inflated, pushing the empty gin glass away.

"Bibi! Hey! Bibi! What?" he cried, shaking her. He felt her body expand under his hands, like a fleshy balloon being inflated. Bibi was already massive now, 9 feet tall and counting.

"Bibi! Wake up! What is happening?" he cried. But she was soundly asleep.
Then she fell. Not because she lost balance, but because the stool became too small for her expanding behind. Twelve feet and rising, completely naked, Bibi grew further and further. The barkeeper called the police, but after he told what was going on the only answer he got was the advice to leave the drinking to the patrons.
Then, he fled outside. Bibi's massive form, now twenty feet, began to fill the space between the walls and the bar's table. Her feet pushed against one wall, her legs bending slowly as she gained more height.
Her head, now as big as a normal person was tall, pushed against the wall on the other side of the bar as Bibi reached 25 feet. The barkeeper had fled outside already, standing on the street and not knowing what to do. He saw a large mass of brownish hair covering the window from the inside, flattened by the glass.
CRASH! The glass shattered, hair spilled out, covered with glass shards. Now, pedestrians stopped and looked baffled and curious at the ever-increasing mass of hair spilling out on the street.
"What is happening?" a man asked, looking at the huge amount of hair in front of him. It looked like a giant wig.

"Is that a publicity stunt?"

"Someone call the police!"

"I already have", the barkeeper muttered. "And I leave the drinking to my patrons." He didn't laugh at his joke. Not only because it wasn't funny, but also because he saw a black line, drawn as if by an invisible hand, appear on the wall of his bar. Small chips of plaster and brick began raining down, then complete bricks followed. As did the entire wall when Bibi reached 45 feet and her head crashed though it. Almost the same instant, the bar, a two-story building, collapsed entirely on her, but somehow, she didn't get hurt. Or awoke.

The onlookers where silent for a split second. Then, as they saw what had caused the destruction, they screamed, all at once, as if someone gave them a sign to do so. People ran as Bibi reached 60 feet, her growth accelerating. She now filled the pavement and a portion of the street with her head, which had become as big as a garage. Her body, inflating and expanding every second, let the remains of the bar slide off it, and her feet, once a mere size 8, were now two times as big as a normal person, bulldozing the small shed behind the now destroyed bar in which the barkeeper kept his rare drinks. The bottles shattered, spilling their expensive contents over Bibi's feet.
Her butt was ballooning, as were her breasts, both smallish when she was 5'2 but now, 70 feet and counting, they were beyond huge. Her areolas alone were the two times the size of a man's head, with nipples as big as a vase.

She grew to 120 feet, her enormous body pushing at the neighboring buildings, a drugstore and a pizzeria. Although they offered some resistance at first, pressing her growing behind and thighs together a bit, black lines appeared on the walls too as she reached 140 feet. The lines turned to cracks as Bibi grew further, her flesh obviously stronger than the concrete and stone. Both the drugstore and the pizzeria surrendered after ten seconds. Bibi was too massive, too heavy, too strong for them. Plaster and pieces of stone fell off the walls, windows shattered, then the two buildings collapsed with a loud rumble, raining their material on anyone nearby.
Bibi, still asleep, grew further, now she was 150 feet tall. Her legs stretched out at least 70 feet, with feet twenty times as long as a normal foot.
Her body blew itself up. The barkeeper, who had witnessed his bar and his home on the top floor being destroyed, was frozen. He had worked 10 years to build up his livelihood, each day listening to the drunken muttering, complaints and shallow jokes of his patrons, and now it was all gone in an instant. Obliterated by a drunken girl, who fed his bank account more than most. She was 200 feet already now, blocking even more traffic with her enormous head, which was now bigger from neck to nose tip than a common house.
Bibi still didn't notice in her drunken slumber the damage her body caused, the few deaths by the destruction of the three buildings, and the car that drove full speed into her head, which was lying on the street. It hardly caused a red patch on her skin, but the vehicle looked like it had hit a solid wall.

As she grew further her feet, each 50 feet tall now, hit an oak tree standing in the lane behind the former bar. Bibi's foot was bigger than the full-grown oak, which looked like a bonsai compared to it. As Bibi's foot hit it, the tree slowly bent forward, but remained rooted. Then its stem cracked with what seemed a protesting scream. It snapped and fell. The oak had stood there for over a century, but now it was broken in two and bulldozed out of the way by an expanding naked girl's foot in less than five seconds. It smashed to the ground with a thunderous "whoosh!", severely damaging a parked van, before Bibi's gigantic heel crushed the tree, its stump and the van into pulp. Still she grew, quicker and quicker, 400 feet and rising.

The barkeeper was gawking at the huge head of the girl he knew so well. Then, before his brain even realized it, he ran towards her. She had to wake up! He ran towards her ear, as big as a wall, and began shouting in it as loud as he managed.

"WAKE UP!!! BIBI!!! WAKE UP, DAMN YOU!! BIBI!" He screamed and cried, tears welling up in his eyes. But Bibi still slept, growing and growing.

The barkeeper tried to get closer to her, but as he stepped over some of her brown hair, it entangled his ankles and he lost his balance. He fell forward, right into the hole of her ear. It was as big as a double door, swallowing him whole. He plunged into her earwax, the creamy yellowish bitter smear covering his face and hands.

"YUCK!!!" , he cried in disgust.  As he removed the cloying cream from his body, he felt something that made him freeze. It was like sitting in an elevator going up diagonally. His "yuck", being cried into Bibi's ear so closely, had made her wake up. And now she was sitting upward, taking the barkeeper in her ear with her.