- Text Size +

Chapter 6

Bibi wanted to go home. She walked unsteady, her bare feet crushing whatever they trod upon. She was so massive, that to a distant looker everything looked tiny and insignificant to her. A van, a huge 15 ton van with twelve wheels disappeared entirely under her foot, its mighty steel construction puny now, as it was pressed into a thin layer of metal into the ground. The strongest, well-trained muscular bodybuilders who ran out of a sports school Bibi trod upon three seconds later where turned into small patches of bloody grease as her other foot stepped on them. All their years of training, all their muscles were nothing compared to her feet, whose power squashed them like ants. In addition, the worst thing was, she didn't even care nor notice, not out of malice, but because she was intoxicated. Bibi walked aimlessly through Pittsburgh, not thinking about where her feet landed. She walked on the streets, cracking the asphalt, flattening trees, street stores and parked cars while stepping on fleeing people like bugs. After having turned a mob of fleeing people into what looked like mincemeat with strawberry sauce under her feet, she broke though the tunnel of the subway system, the layer of stone and asphalt not able to bear her weight. Bibi's foot broke through the street, as if she had stepped on a thin layer of ice, which cracked and dragged her foot down.

A subway drove full speed into her heel, which suddenly appeared out of the ceiling in the tunnel. She didn't feel it. The poor vehicle however folded like an accordion, taking the lives of six dozen travelers. Because of the street giving away so sudden under her foot, Bibi lost her balance. She stumbled sideward, her hands trying to grab something to hold on once more. This time, she found something.

She tried to support herself on a skyscraper, the building hardly reaching her shoulders. However, she was too strong, too powerful. Her hand, grabbing the top of the building with a huge force, broke off the roof and crashed through the three upper floors. The building was torn from its foundations as the 750-foot girl fell with her enormous weight of roughly 300,000 tons against it.
She managed to stay upright this time. The building itself, however, fell. As if in slow motion, it toppled, then came down upon a row of office buildings. Debris and smoke covered the entire area, burying countless people under it. Smaller buildings nearby suffered severe damage as well as chunks of concrete and stone rained down.
"Ooppshh. Ssshorry. No hard feelingsshh yesshhh?" Bibi said, looking at the fallen skyscraper.

Bibi tore her foot out of the hole it made in the street, blasting away large pieces of asphalt and stone. Without further comments, without showing any other care about the mayhem her toppling of the skyscraper caused, Bibi started to walk again. Her huge feet trod upon cars, people and buildings alike, destroying everything. Her drunkenness still left no room for being careful where to walk, not even aware she was killing and damaging.
A large tree in full blossom was torn from the ground by her sweeping foot. It was embedded between her big and second toe and dragged forwards two steps before Bibi noticed it. She plucked it from between her toes, swaying dangerously but not falling, and examined it.

"Hi hi hi", she giggled, and put the tree behind her ear, as a normal person would do with a daisy. She looked for a skyscraper with mirroring glass, found one in her vicinity and walked towards it to see her reflection wearing the tree. As she stood before the skyscraper, she had no idea she stood on the parking lot of the business building the skyscraper was, let alone she minded the four dozen expensive cars that she turned into thin metal plates under her soles.
The employees of the tower had been watching her open-mouthed rampage through Pittsburgh, but now they were frozen as the giantess suddenly walked in their direction and stood in front of their puny offices, her face sporting a dumbly smile as she looked at herself. Panicked, many tried to flee, other stood watching, a handful crying over the leftovers of their car. Some employees were so overwhelmed seeing Bibi stand so closely, they fainted. One man, who remembered having seen something similar in a jeans commercial, opened the window, as if he didn't believe it was real. Bibi saw it.

"Haaiiii, ahm Bibi", she said, raising a huge hand and wiggling her fingers in a shy fashion. "Ahm I not boo...beautiful?" she beamed at him, cupping the tree behind her ear.
The man was dumbfounded. Seeing this creature stomping through his city was astonishing already, but now, she was actually standing in front of him and even addressing him! He looked in utter amazement at the 110 feet long face, the thin hair waving gently in a breeze, with pale skin that showed a beach ball-sized pimple here and there. Bibi cracked a smile, one that revealed teeth as big as the window the ant-sized guy (to her) was looking out of, and giggled like a shy, 10 year old schoolgirl.

"Whatsshhh your name?" she asked, still looking at him with delight.

The man was perplexed. Imagine, a 750 feet tall girl suddenly stands in front of you, more or less eye-level because you are high-up in a skyscraper, and asks you if she is beautiful and what your name is.

What would you do?

The guy didn't think Bibi was a beauty, didn't like the huge whiff of alcoholic breath he was presented with as she spoke to him, and certainly didn't like to give his name to every stranger who asked for it. Even if she told him hers. But not willing to take a change, he shouted his name and that she was beautiful anyway, as loud as he managed, not sure if she could hear him. He waved at her as notable as he could, just to show he wanted to communicate with her.

It was not the wisest of actions, as it turned out.

Bibi smiled even more, then came staggering towards the skyscraper.

"You are niceshh! You get a little kisssshhh!" she said, not knowing the kiss she was about to give was anything but "little". Before the man could react, Bibi had embraced the huge building with one arm, which was long enough to reach its backside, and pressed a kiss at the place she had seen the little guy. She hadn't heard him, but saw his movement, like and ant waving its antenna's, and thought he liked her.
The pressure of her huge lips against the windows shattered them. Unfortunately, the man had backed away too late. Shielding himself from the shower of glass shards, he got stuck on Bibi's wet lips, longer than three Cadillacs in a row, and was dragged out.
Bibi felt something on her lips. She licked them, her tongue sweeping the guy along with some shards into her huge mouth. The guy, mangled by her huge tongue but still alive, was enclosed in darkness as he entered her mouth. It was hot, moist, and smelled of alcohol inside the giantess' mouth. Frightened, the man hoped Bibi didn't swallow him. He found out Bibi did the opposite, and that wasn't pleasant either.

Bibi felt the stuff that had been on her lips in her mouth. Thinking it was dust, she spat it out. As the guy flew down, covered in foul-smelling saliva, he heard Bibi talk again.

"Ah needssha go home now! Ssshhee ya!"

It were the last words the man heard. Her little lover met his doom as he splattered on the street.

Bibi walked, in the direction she thought was the way home. People tried to flee, but since Bibi was able to take strides of easily 500 feet, no simple pedestrian could hope to escape her. Cars clogged up the streets, many abandoned by their occupants, only to be flattened under the whitish, naked feet of the giantess. Dodging her was not a good idea either, as many found out, because Bibi's footfalls were random. She walked straight ahead two strides, then one diagonally, then two sideward. She had difficulties with her balance, thanks to her intoxicated brain.

A guy scurried like an insect between her stomping feet, trying to dodge her footfalls. He saw a bus being crushed under her big toe as if it was made of tin foil. Then he managed just in time to avoid being squished by her huge foot, a wall of white flesh as it crashed down eight inched in front of him. He ran in the opposite direction, but tripped over a piece of asphalt, broken by the huge weight of Bibi. He fell. He saw the world become dark. Turning, he was just in time to see the sole of Bibi's foot, dirty and full of blood splotches, descending on him. Before he could scream, he was squished.

The side of Bibi's foot smashed into a large furniture store, shooting the stones, tables, benches and cupboards away like a grapeshot. Trees cracked like matchsticks under her soles. Bibi demolished downtown Pittsburgh thoroughly, as she kept stumbling and straying. After a while, she had left downtown, now going in the direction of East End, leaving only destruction in her wake.