- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Nick gets nervous when Cindy has a very...strange request for him...

Cindy had certain cravings and needs since she got into this foot thing and Richard had started to appease her with it every day since then. Months and months had gone by where she would receive a wonderful amount of pampering from him and him alone, but this seemed a little different. She wanted to ask Richard for a rub or massage or just anything to keep him near her, but it seemed that he was just too focused on Nick and Hannah, especially Hannah, to even ask Cindy how the previous night was for her. This made her very upset, but deep down, she was saddened by it.

The cravings didn't go away with her mind focused on talking with Nick and the plight both of them had with Richard and Hannah. She still felt like she needed to be appeased, and the cravings got strong the more the day went on. It was like some sort of addiction, where the craving and 'need' got stronger and stronger the longer she went without it. By the time breakfast was over, she felt like she couldn't handle it any longer. She needed to have a nice, little foot rub, and there was only one person around to be able to do it for her. She smiled at Nick, preparing to tell him what he was about to do for her.

Nick was a little confused when Cindy had asked him to do something for her. He wasn't exactly sure what she 'needed' at this point that he could provide, at his height, but he looked up her, seeing the happy smile on her face as she asked him. Knowing what she'd been doing for him the last night and morning, he figured that he did owe her something. After all, she'd had to take care of him, and he was just sort of along for the ride for most of this. She was still intimidating, at her size, but she was still Cindy, and she seemed like a friend. “Sure, Cindy. What, exactly, did you have in mind? What can I do?”

She began to stare, thinking about what it would be like for someone so little to be doing what she'd be asking, but she shook the thought off. The good thing was that she now had, in her grasp, someone to help her with her needs, or what she thought were needs, anyways. Pulling her legs back further, she began to lean herself forward, putting her arms, and Nick, towards the material on the couch. Her feet were as close as she could them them to her, and she quickly let Nick drop down onto the couch, mere inches in front of her toes, which almost seemed to impulsively start moving up and down upon his arrival near them. “Can you rub my feet for a little while?”

Everything froze as the situation turned in the direction that it did. One minute, he was being held by Cindy, up near her face, and she had a smile on her face, innocently asking him to do something for her. The next, he was on the couch fibers and felt a small breeze as toes nearly as big as he was were wiggling up and down, teasing his tiny body. Now, Cindy was calling down to him as he was placed near her huge feet, and asked him to rub them for her. He wasn't sure how to react to this. One one hand, he wanted to do something for Cindy, because she had done a good bit for him. On another, he remembered what those feet had caused, for the three others. He had mixed feelings as the feet began to shift, moving upward.

They moved until they were on their heels, her toes high above him, still wiggling around, just as they had before. He could no longer feel the wind they were producing, but he could definitely feel heat coming from her feet, as well as an overpowering smell that came from them. She hadn't worn socks the night before, so they'd been able to collect any and every scent that was in the bed that night. He could smell the scent of the sheets and the natural odor that feet produced. It was very strong to him and he looked between them, as Cindy continued to look down at him. “Um...Cindy?”

Cindy could hear his question, but couldn't accept no for an answer. She called down, trying to sound as kind as she could as she kept up her offer. If Richard really was going to leave her, she needed to be able to get Nick to do this for her. He might be all she'd have for awhile, until she could separate Richard and Hannah. She felt as if she needed this, being a part of her schedule for so long. “I know it might sound weird, but I'm just so used to this! My little feets are tired from all the walking and stress from last night. You don't have to do it for long. Just rub them for a little and kiss my toes a little, and I'll be happy. Please. I need this, Nick, just like you need me to get around. I've done a lot for you, today, haven't I? Can you do this one thing for me?”

Cindy knew how to word her statements, for sure. Nick immediately started to feel bad about the situation and his own disapproval for rubbing on Cindy's feet. They were scary, as were they nearly 3 times taller than he was. Still, he did owe it to Cindy. She had helped him, so he gave a reluctant nod to her. “...alright, Cindy. You're right. I do owe it to you. I'll rub your feet for you, but I can't promise I'll do a good job. You know they're a lot bigger than I am!” He turned, not waiting for her response, wanting to get this task done as quickly as he could.

Cindy smiled as she felt Nick's tiny body slowly press itself against her heel. The touching of skin against her foot brought a nice feeling to her body. Her legs got goose bumps as his hands started pushing on her skin. He was pushing as hard as he could, feeling the wrinkled, heated flesh, moving it around a little as he tried to massage it. Cindy's toes curled as she felt this and she bit her lip. This situation may not have been so bad after all. Feeling Nick against her foot like this made her feel nice. As he continued, he eventually took a break and looked up towards her.

“Is that...okay, Cindy?” The question soared through her head. She got a huge, toothed smile as she looked down at him. “You're wonderful, sweetie. My foot feels absolutely wonderful, feeling your little, bitty self on it and giving it a massage, like I asked. If I may, though...” Cindy quickly turned herself over, trying not to hit Nick as she layed on her belly, setting her foot with the top down, as Nick backed away from her. Looking back, she smiled. “Climb up on my foot. That might make things a little easier for you, and keep up the good work. We might have to do this often, if it will always feel this good to have you doing this for me, Nick.”

Cindy giggled, which scared Nick a little. She was obviously enjoying this, but maybe it was a little too much. He got a knot in his stomach as he walked towards her foot, readying to climb her toes and get on top of her sole...