- Text Size +
Chapter 10

So, like before, Serena was a towering 50 foot tall blonde. Unlike before, she was in control of herself and with her two equally gigantic friends. "But what's the use of being big," she thought, "if you can't have some fun with it?" With this in mind she reached for the tiny Jack and picked him up.

"Hey! Serena!" screamed Jack, who was back on the way into his house to put away his Led Zeppelin shirt. Her sudden action caused Jack to drop the shirt on the ground. "What are you going to do to me?"

"Oh, just have a little fun with our little man. Right girls?" Serena asked as Rei and Amy nodded in agreement, giggling at the little Jack. Jack just shook his head, wondering if he should have given Serena the growth serum.

"What have I done?" he wondered aloud. This only caused the girls to giggle more.

"Oh don't act that way Jack," cooed Rei. "I mean, you're so cute when you're small."

"Yeah,” added Serena as she began to stroke Jack with her fingers. It felt good, hell, it felt great to him, but he was still worried about what 3 sailor giantesses could do to him. So he went to the girl who helped him out before.

"Uh, Amy?" Jack began. “A little help?”

She said nothing, but instead leaned toward Jack, which admittedly scared him. That was, until she puckered her lips and kissed Jack, relaxing him and exiting him at the same time.

"They're right y'know," began Amy. "You really are cute when you're small."

As Jack sighed and gave in the girls all began cuddling with him and kissing him and nuzzling him against either their cheeks or breasts in turn. Jack liked it so he didn't complain.

"Enjoying yourself?" asked Rei teasingly as she continued nuzzling Jack against her chest.

"Is it even necessary to ask?" he asked in a relaxed and very comfortable tone.

The girls giggled as Rei passed Jack to Amy who smiled at him and continued to cuddle and huggle him. After about 3 minutes Amy reluctantly passed Jack to Serena.

"See Jack? If you hadn't given me the serum then this wouldn't have happened and you wouldn't be being kissed and loved by 3 good looking goddesses." said Serena with a big smile as she nuzzled the tiny Jack against her cheek.

"Pozo... dos diosas hermosas y un demonio del blonde. BWA HA HA HA HAAA!!" Basically translated, Jack said: Two beautiful goddesses and one blonde demon. Then he laughed hysterically. Serena didn't know what Jack said and she didn't care. Amy on the other hand took Spanish and had to suppress laughing out loud for fear that it might make Serena hurt Jack.

After 5 minutes of being cuddled and kissed by Serena, Jack was grabbed by Rei. During all of this, he had practically forgotten about his broken ribs and the fact that he was supposed to be performing an experiment. He was quickly reminded of the former when Rei started to kiss his bruised ribs, cooing at him.

"Does the boo-boo still hurt?" she asked jokingly.

"I don't think so," replied an unsure Jack.

Giggling at the remark, Rei continued to snuggle Jack until Amy motioned to Rei to grab him. As Rei handed Jack over to Amy, who began to cuddle the tiny figure into her chest, Jack had realized something. He still needed to work on the formula.

"Uh, ladies, I just remembered..."

Jack's words were cut off as Amy put Jack down on the ground, only for all three girls to lower their heads and start kissing him at once. Any desire to continue working was instantly eradicated. All he could do was hear the collective giggling of Rei, Serena, and Amy, and feel their lips across his entire body.

"See Jack? Aren't you glad you gave me the serum?"

"I could keep this up all day."

After a short while of collective kissing, Jack regained his composure, and decided that they needed to continue with the experiments.

"It shouldn't be much longer," proclaimed Jack. "Just a couple of minor tests. We'll give you girls a bit more of the Serum to see if there are any side affects when you get over the 50 foot mark. Sound good to you?" he asked. The girls nodded and Jack gave them more of the serum.

After a few seconds of waiting the girls doubled in size and became
100 feet tall!! Jack was awestruck as he looked up at the three goddesses standing before him. They all looked down at him and smiled. Rei was the one to reach down and pick Jack up first.

"You know Jack, the girls and I were thinking and I think some of our friends would really like being this big too." she said as she smiled at him.

"Uhm... are you sure that's a good idea?" Jack asked seeming a little worried.

"Don't worry," Rei cooed. "We wouldn't let anything happen to our little man." this was met with giggles from Serena and Amy. Jack, remembering Serena's several attempts on his life and Rei's almost killing him earlier, was a bit skeptical but agreed. The girls then began heading into the city.

"Are you sure it's a good idea for the three of you to go into the city?" asked Jack.

"Sure," responded Amy. "Since Lita lives closer to this neighborhood, we'll head by her place first. Don't worry, we'll be careful." she said winking as she spoke.

"Well, okay."

"Great!" shouted Serena. "Let's go!"

The three girls went off into the city, with Jack on Rei's shoulder. True to Amy's word, the three were incredibly careful, not causing the massive amount of damage Jack expected. In fact, other than an accidentally crushed car due to Serena, the trip was virtually property-damage free. That of course, didn't stop the onlookers from running away while trying to peek under the sailor's skirts. Rei didn't take too kindly to this.

"Hey! Knock it off you pervs!" All it took was one stomp on the ground from her huge foot to get the crowd to behave, for the most part anyway.

Finally the group made it to Lita's house. Knocking at the door lightly with her finger, Amy waited patiently for the sailor scout known as Sailor Jupiter to come outside. When she did, Lita was stunned at the 100 foot tall figures she instantly recognized as her friends.

"Serena? Amy? Rei? What happened to you?"

From the top of Rei's shoulder, Jack answered that question. "Just an experiment with some growth serum. It's all in the name of science."

Recognizing Jack from school, Lita finally began to connect two and two. "Jack, you did this?"

"Yeah!" responded Serena. "Isn't it great?"

"Anyway," continued Jack, "the girls convinced me to come over here and ask you if you wanted to help me out with testing the serum. What do you say?"

Lita thought it would be fun to be giant-sized so she quickly agreed. She transformed into Sailor Jupiter, when she learned that her clothes would not grow with her. Then was given an equal amount of the serum. A little bit later she became another hundred foot giantess.

Jack began thinking back to the first time he met Lita. It was his 2nd week at school and she gave him a black eye for whistling at her. Jack began to question the sanity of his decision when Lita picked him up off Rei's shoulder and gave him a big kiss for inventing this wonderful thing!

"Thanks Jack! This is the best thing you've ever done." said Lita with a smile as she gave him yet another big kiss. Jack forgot all his worries realizing that the one thing all tests had in common was: Mild sedative/alcohol buzz effect causing mild judgement impairment. Increase in sensual/romantic desires. In other words, Boy Crazy giantesses. This would definitely work to Jack's advantage. Jack theorized that the serum somehow caused a disproportionate growth in the production of hormones and quite possibly affected the sex drive. The sex drive is the 2nd most powerful instinct of the human mind as it is(2nd only to hunger/food), so if this serum was doing what Jack hypothesized, the sex drive might well become the most powerful instinct of the giantesses minds.

Rei grabbed Jack and placed him on her shoulder again. She seemed a BIT jealous. She was glad to have him back at the least.

"Ok, now let's go get Mina. She'll LOVE this!!" said Serena. Then another thought hit the girls, Lita still didn't know how it was to have fun with a little man.

They could either go get Mina THEN have some fun OR, they could let Lita have some fun with Jack while they go get Mina. It was needless to say that the experiment was kind of out the window and they were now doing this not in the name of science, but just for fun and the sake of having a good time. Thinking for a short time, Serena and the others came to conclusion that more giantesses equaled more fun. So they headed on down to where Mina lived, while Rei, Jack, Amy, and Serena filled Lita in on the details of the story up till now. Of course, they didn't agree on everything.

"So the serum drove Serena insane, and then she tried to kill you?" asked Lita.

"Well, yeah," responded Serena, "but it wasn't my fault! The serum wasn't ready!"

Hearing this caused Lita to gulp in worry. "I drank..."

"Relax," responded Jack. "You drank a modified form of the serum with no side effects." Of course, Jack left out his own specific observations of the subject, not deeming them important enough for them to know.

Unlike the previous trip, the crowds following the scouts were much smaller, most of them being scared off by Rei's outburst earlier. The few onlookers were mostly ignored, except for one that Serena tried to reach for. The terrified man quickly ran into a building while the girls kept moving forward.

Like before, they made it Mina’s home. However, they didn’t find her in her house, but outside on a jog. Of course, she quickly stopped when she noticed her four skyscraper sized friends.

"Serena? Rei? Lita? Ami? What happened?"

"The most wonderful thing in the world!" answered Lita. "Jack over here made a growth serum, and now look at us!"

"I feel incredible!" added Serena. Looking at the man on Rei's shoulder, Mina asked Jack exactly why he did this.

"It's part of a scientific experiment, and the girls are helping out. It's a long story."

"So," asked Rei, "do you wanna grow or not? It'll be fun!"

Mina of course didn't want to be left out of the fun so she quickly agreed. Once she transformed into Sailor Venus, then became the size of a sky scraper, she too picked up the tiny Jack and gave him a big kiss. 5 boy crazy giantesses... one lone boy. Won't this be interesting?