- Text Size +
Chapter 16

About a yard out from the beach, the police patrol boat which had initially encountered the scouts was stationed, looking out for anything unusual. 5 swimming giantesses certainly qualified.

"Oh God Jake, not again!"

"What is it this time?"

"It's the girls from before! The really huge ones!"

"For Christ's sake, you're hallucinating. There are no giant girls. We're both seeing a joint hallucination. Now pass the vodka."

"Isn't it illegal to drink on duty?"

"If we're drunk, at least we can say we saw 5 giant women without being called insane."

"Good point."

***********************************************************************

This was definitely better than riding that old raft. Jack was enjoying the view of the ocean along with the five girls as they kept swimming.

"How are you Rei?" asked Jack. "Tired?"

"No, I'm just fine. How are you up there?"

"You mean on your bare back, with this beautiful ocean view? Just fine."

Rei giggled at the remark. But their conversation was quickly interrupted as Serena pointed at an object up ahead.

"Look a cruise ship!" said Serena as she pointed to the boat labeled, Lou's Casino Cruise.

"Hey," said Jack with a touch of nostalgia in his voice. "I remember that boat. I got so drunk I thought I was the Mr. Peanut guy." he said as he laughed.

When the other girls looked at him seeming to wonder what his problem was, he shrugged. "Well, when a pretty casino chick offers you a Manhattan... you don't say no." Mina, Amy, and Serena giggled. Lita sighed and Rei scolded Jack for under aged drinking. The ship rode by with several people taking pictures of the giant sailor girls.

"Go on girls, why don't you give the drunken gamblers what they want. Pose for the cameras." said Jack with a grin.

Serena had been waiting for a chance to show off to a crowd for a while now. She was deterred from entering the city when everyone feared the mass destruction she would cause, but now that threat didn't exist. So it was no surprise when she started to pose for the cameras, as the drunken gamblers looked on.

"Come on girls!" she shouted. "Strut your stuff!"

Nodding in agreement, the other girls began to pose for the onlookers, with Jack looking on from Rei's shoulder. The crowd's reaction was quite enthusiastic. One person was a little too enthusiastic, as he hung by the rail, and fell off the boat!

Noticing this, Mina quickly stopped posing and grabbed the partygoer, returning him to the boat amidst cheers from onlookers. Mina blushed slightly as she backed away from the boat.