- Text Size +
Chapter 8

"Well, we have a theoretical improvement here... but we need a Test Subject to make sure it'll work on living things like Turkey, and Chicken and Cows so we can have more meat at a cheaper price." Jack began as he held up the new serum. Serena volunteered but everyone quickly shouted at her and she sat back down.

"Since I helped to design it," began Amy, "it would seem that I should be the one to test it."

"Sounds fair to me," responded Jack. "Rei, do you have a problem with that?"

"Nope. Not at all. Just keep it away from Meatball head."

"Hey!" shouted an angry Serena. "How was I supposed to know the old formula drove people insane?"

Once again, Amy had found herself breaking up an argument between Serena and Rei while Jack looked on.

"Calm down you two!" Turning to Jack, she took a small amount of the new serum and began to drink it.

"Now remember, only drink a little. I need to test this stuff in stages."

Nodding in agreement, Amy swallowed about an ounce of the serum, and waited for the formula to take effect.

"Booring!" Serena said as she faked a yawned.

"Not now Serena! This is important!" Rei yelled.

"Will you pipe down!" screamed Jack to Rei and Serena. "This is the good part."

Sure enough, Amy began to feel incredibly warm throughout her entire body, and soon enough, she began to grow.

Amy stopped growing at around 10 feet, since she and Rei still hadn't untransformed the uniform grew with her. Amy looked herself over not seeming to believe how small everything seemed. Then, Jack let out the classic pretty girl whistle.

"Very nice." he said as he looked up. Since Amy had gotten a so tall, Jack could see right up her mini skirt. Rei raised a hand to smack him upside the head, but remembering last time, she decided not to.

Amy blushed as she did her best to push her skirt down enough to try and cover herself. Serena had little beady eyes as she got nervous.

"Was I that intimidating when I was giant?" asked Serena as she backed up a little nervously.

"You were about 5 times her height, and 20 times scarier. That zit on your nose was huge." said Jack without taking his eyes away from Amy.

"THERE'S A ZIT ON MY NOZE?!!" Serena panicked. Rei grabbed Serena and assured her that Jack was just being Jack and joking around.

"Now," Jack began as he pulled out a tape measure. "To make sure everything's proportionate. I'll need to take some measurements." Said Jack with a smile.

Rei and Serena looked at him, both thinking: 'Typical guy...'

Amy thought about hitting Jack for being a pervert, but quickly realized at her size she could seriously harm him. So instead, she picked him up with a stern look on her face.

"You need to learn some manners, Jack!"

"Sorry," responded an embarrassed Jack.

Putting Jack down carefully, she began to walk around, testing her ability to move. Although she was annoyed with Jack looking up her skirt, she was mostly just embarrassed. Amy was not used to so much attention.

"So," asked Jack, "how do you feel?"

"Just fine, actually. And I'm sure I look fine too," she added with a slight giggle. Jack blushed at the remark.

"So," asked Rei, "you don't feel like causing mass destruction or crushing anyone?"

"Of course not! I don't want to hurt you guys!"

Jack was relieved by this. "Well, she's sane. And one ounce of the serum caused a growth from the original height to 10 feet! Very impressive!"

"Thanks, I guess."

"Hey, if it wasn't for you, I'd still be working on the compounds." Blushing, Amy turned around and looked at Rei and Serena, who gave her a thumbs-up sign.

"For the next test, I guess we could give you some more of the serum Amy, or we could test it on Rei."

Rei was confused. "Why on me?"

"I can't be sure if it works the same on everyone until two people try it."

"Why can't I try it?" asked Serena. The resulting glares from everyone, including the 10 foot tall Amy, made her sit down and keep quiet.

They decided, well Jack decided, that they would test it out on Rei. Although Rei and Amy suspected his actual motivations for giving the serum to Rei were not purely business oriented, they couldn't argue that it was a good idea to check it out on more than one person. Rei drank an ounce of the serum while Serena decided to get behind a desk BEFORE Rei became 10 feet tall.

"I don't feel anything." said Rei.

"Just wait, it'll happen." said Jack as he looked at his watch. "And.... 5... 4... 3... 2... and..." Rei suddenly felt very warm. "Now."

Rei began slowly growing and growing and boy was she tall. She became 10 feet tall just like Amy. Jack looked at Rei then back to Amy then back to Rei. So many thoughts ran through his head.

"Right on queue." said Jack. This time he tried to make it a little less obvious that he was looking up their skirts. Obviously annoyed that Jack refused to test the growth serum on her, Serena thought it would be funny if Jack got beat up by Rei, who wasn't nearly as good at controlling herself as Amy was. So, she took this opportunity to do just that.

"Hey Rei! Jack's looking up your skirt!"

"What?!" Turning to Jack, Rei looked furious.

"She's lying!" responded Jack. "She's just annoyed that I didn't give her the growth serum!"

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are! I don't go looking up people's skirts all the time!
You're just jealous!"

Rei wasn't sure who to believe. Serena did seem to be a bit jealous over not being given the growth serum, but Jack, well, Jack's a guy. And he did try to look up Amy's skirt. She wasn't sure whether to believe Jack or the meatball head.

Since Serena was Rei's friend and fellow sailor scout, she believed Serena rather than Jack who had been constantly... shall we say... being a bit inappropriate.

"You're a dead man Jack!!" said Rei as she leapt for him.

"Oh fuck!" shouted Jack as he ducked under a desk and rolled. He stood up and pulled out what looked like a gun, it was just an air-soft gun but it looked a lot like a hand gun. "I'll shoot, don't move! It's loaded and you know I'm a good shot."