- Text Size +
Chapter 2: She Must Be Defeated!

Serena gave a big evil grin to Jack, "O Jack guess what you get to do now?" Jack gulped and was way to nervous to say anything,Serena just looked at him and was still giving him a glare. "You get to make more of that growth stuff while I get to watch you. IF YOU DON'T I'll CRUSH YOU OR EAT YOU!!!GOT IT????" Serena demanded

Jack thought for a few moments. He had been in some pretty bad scrapes before, but nothing like this! He was used to the Supernatural; Poltergheists, Phantasms, Dimensional Rifts; He was used to what most would list as sci-fi; Aliens, Space Ships, Time Travel, Giant Robots, but he had never delt with something like this! However, his stream of thought was interrupted as Serena slammed her foot down right next to Jack. Jack, fleaing for his life, ran to the lab.

"Wow Serena you really scared him," said Rei.

"Rei go over and make sure he is doing what I told him please." Rie went inside.

Then there was a pound at the door. The door flew open, and Jack saw Rei. He reached for a folded chair nearby to use as a weapon, when Rei ran over and preformed a low sweep, knocking Jack down. Jack was about to shout something when she put a hand over his mouth.

"Calm down Jack! I don't want to hurt you. Serena's lost it!"

"Obviously. I think the growth serum is affecting her mind. I have to make an antidote. Where's Amy?"

"She went to the restaraunt, remember? You told her to go on ahead when Serena swallowed that growth goop."

"Then I have an idea." Going to the exit, he was suddenly stopped by a slightly annoyed Rei.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going?"

"To find Amy, and make an antidote," replied Jack matter-of-factly.

"Oh, no you don't!" responded an angry Rei. "You're not leaving me with the 50 foot bimbo."

"Look at it this way, Rei," pleaded Jack. "If I go back there, Serena's gonna have me make more growth formula. And then she'll get even bigger, and probably more crazy at the same time. If you go back there, you can stall for time, and we won't have to worry about an even bigger meatball head. After all, I have the notes. So come on, stall her. Not just for me, but for the whole city!"

"I dunno," responded Rei.

"Look at it this way," replied the slightly annoyed Jack. "You stall for time, Amy and I make the antidote, no one finds out that there's a 50 foot tall girl in the school untill she's returned to normal. Or she captures me, makes the growth serum, grows really big, and goes Godzila on Tokyo. Which sounds better to you."

Sighing, Rei reluctantly accepted Jack's reasoning. As he walked out the door, Jack turned back to Rei. "Hey, I'll be back as quick as possible. It's not like I'm just going to go have raviolli with Amy."

That only made Rei feel a little better. So, as our heroes split up, we follow Jack on his quest!