- Text Size +

Back at HQ (The Living Room) it appeared that trade was beginning to slow. A few girls were playing with their 5 inch men on the table top, making them race across its ‘obstacle course’ surface. One winner was rewarded by being dropped into his agent’s cleavage, where he preceded to shout scorn onto his is rivals whilst nestled in the balcony of her bra. She soon shushed him though by pushing his little head down in-between her tits with a lazy forefinger.

 

Another girl was keenly engaged in explaining the finer points of naked buttock climbing to a couple of thumb sized guys. They seemed to get more attentive by the second. Every purse of her lips, twinkle of her eyes or strand of hair that fell over her face drew the tiny guys further to her. It may sound obvious, but it was the opinion of most agents that a man only truly appreciated your beauty once he was held in the palm of your hand.

 

By the door, where Jane stood, a sudden light engulfed her jewellery box. The Boss had peered in to wave the little guys off personally.

 

‘I really appreciate the ‘giant’ favour you little guys are doing me tonight, I can feel some perks in it for, especially if you get us a repeat appointment.’

 

The tiny men seemed more animated at this prospect. It was kind of hard to tell though. Lilly liked that there was a market for itsy bity men, she really did. For a business perspective alone it was fabulous. However she couldn’t quite grasp their appeal on a personal level. I mean a boy’s bum cheek as big as big as a blueberry was one thing, but a man in danger of being steamrollered by one was quite another.

 

Just as she’d wished them luck and closed the lid on their box a call marked ‘urgent’ came through on the system. She hung it up and recalled the offender over the internet. This is the arrangement she and the caller had come to live by and she honoured it reluctantly. More than anything the caller just liked to be considered ‘urgent’, but preferred a bit of face to face interaction.

 

To be fair to Cassandra, the strong, curvy, sort hair blond that appeared on the screen, she did deserve royal treatment. As one of the company’s oldest and loyalist customers she commanded a little more clout around the office then say, a couple of sports science professors who want a bunch of little guys to do pull-ups hanging from their fingers. In casino terms Cassandra was a ‘high roller’ and as such always talked directly with Lilly.

 

What made her doubly interesting was, that as of yet, Cassy was the company’s only lesbian customer. Unfortunately for Lilly, and everyone else without a Y chromosome on the planet, Cassandra McNulty was of the opinion that ANY female could be turned. It seemed to be her quest in life to make that female Lilly. This customer was also willing to do almost anything, no matter how ridiculous, to ensnare her. It was often so explicit that it had the tiny men of the office rendered mute for hours on end.

 

Cassy was onscreen now wearing a short pixy blond haircut and nothing much else.  The pink nighty that attempted to cover her modesty was see-through at best. 

 

‘I’m feeling all cutesy today!’ She announced to the world at large. ‘Look, I’ve a pink ribbon in my hair, a pair of little back Mary Janes,’ she waved her shoes in at the camera, ‘a cherry flavoured lolly pop and my bestest cuddly teddy bear.’ She hugged a bedraggled bear to her chest, almost smothering it. ‘But I can’t seem to find my dolly anywhere! Cara where are you?’ She called, beginning a mock search around her room designed to show off her posterior.

 

With each laborious bend Lilly’s eyes grew wider. ‘To think, she wants to shrink me down and play house, or should that be doll’s house!’ The thought was worrying her. As Cassy leant into the camera, adjusting it for a second so that it only showed a good 6 inches of squashed cleavage, Lilly imagined just that. Cassy was the sort of girl that you lived out your fantasies with, sexy French maid one week, Alice in Wonderland the next. Her body was certainly impressive, curves that went on for miles. Well most girls had at least thought about it. Hadn’t they? As a business woman she decided that maybe it could be done, but only at the right price!

 

‘Come on Lil (only Cassy got to call her that), wouldn’t you love to run around on these?’ She pushed her tits into the camera. ‘My arse is just as soft you know, I’d love to film a tiny you jumping over the crack!’

 

This was laying it on thick, even for her. Lilly coughed, glad of the arrival of little Cara on the desk top.

 

‘Ah! Cara sweetheart! How’s the little dress I had Surina shrink down for you? You know I always like my little girl to look great, even when I’m not around.’

 

Cara did a quick spin then a curtsy on the desk. It was a gorgeous party dress, probably designer, complete with little heels and miniaturised undies.

 

‘It’s great Cassy but when are you gonna let them un-shrink me, haven’t I been tiny long enough?’

 

‘Oh heavens no!’ Cassy giggled. ‘I’m still sore that they won’t let me keep you!’

 

Cara kicked her little heels together and looked terribly meek. 

 

‘You can’t tell me you don’t love it anyway ‘Princess Thumbelina in the Land of the Giant Students!’

 

That bit was at least hard to argue with. In the background you could hear a diorama unfolding in which two, 3 inch tall men where each slipping and sliding up a soft curvy buttock. Quite the environment for a girl like Cara.

 

‘Don’t act like I was being mean when I shrank you. You get a better deal than those mini men get. And I seem to remember they live a pretty sweet life.’

 

That was true too, she was tret more like one of the agents then a mini miss and she did get her own doll’s house to live in. (It was paid for by Cassy of course).

 

‘I don’t remember you being so nice when you bribed Surina into turning me into ‘Princess Thumbelina’ in the first place!’ She huffed and puffed at her own statement, folding her arms under her copious berry sized bosom. ‘I want to be un-shrunk Cassandra, I’m not supposed to be this small!’

 

‘Not supposed to be! What does that matter when it suits you so well? I know you like this even if you say you don’t, you can’t fool me. Besides, money talks! Isn’t that right little Lilly?’

 

Lilly looked down at the stroppy doll through a canopy of blond hair. ‘She’s right, it does.’ Turning back to the computer screen she said ‘Less of the little though, I’m not your toy yet.’

 

‘Not yet…’ Cassy whispered whilst taking a suck on her lollypop.

 

She could get Surina to do it in secret she though, again if the price was right. The loss of face at work would be horrific though, if she came in one day having to scurry about like a little mouse just to type on her own keyboard.

 

Cara would probably love to see that.

 

The story of Cara and Cassy, and Cara’s current place in the food chain, is quite an interesting one. Cara, as the city’s only operating high class lesbian dominatrix (doesn’t ever city have one?) and Cassy, as the only high class lesbian within a 30 mile radius were destined to cross paths. After a few indulgencies by Cassy, and more than a few sexual passes outside of Cara’s professional life by Cara, Cassy decided that she had been jilted for the last time. Convincing Surina to shrink her to a size were even Dominatrix Barbie would tower over her was easy. Her steep allowance saw to that.

 

Once wind of this got to Lilly Cara was soon confiscated and installed, seemingly permanently, as the office’s tiny ascot. They even had her stomping around on Jane’s dresser scaring her bity box of boys into submission. It hadn’t taken her long to have them bowing before her boots. After all what is a Dominatrix without anything to dominate?

 

Now however, it seemed time to worship, yet again, at the altar of her giant tormentor.

 

‘I’ll expect you sharp at 10pm, in full Dom gear. I want my bottom spanked. I’ve been a naughty girl!’ She wiggled her buttocks as she lay as flat as she could on her stomach. Her tits made this almost impossible. The irony that it would be spanked with a shrunken whip, whilst the heels of a pair of tiny knee high boots sank themselves into her flesh, wasn’t lost on the office.

 

‘I’ll deliver her personally.’ Lilly offered keen to fuel Cassy’s passion for somebody else.

 

‘Good, it’ll be nice to see you again little Lil!’

 

All Lilly could muster was a hasty grumble of annoyance as Cassandra McNulty swiftly hung up to avoid any ‘little’ reprisals.

 

* * *

 

Even though the phones were only open for an hour and a half, operating ‘Lilly’s Little Lotharios’ seemed to take all day. Here she was supposedly writing a business thesis but she was spending all her time collecting sticky men from pleased as punch first years! The tiny guys had it easier than she did! They got to live rent free, make some money on the side and even write their Uni work (On their shrunken laptops of course), whilst she did all the grunt work. On the plus side the company did fund her Masters and it even formed the basis of her thesis. Sometimes though, it’s nice to feel a little sorry for yourself.

 

Fortunately Lilly was a girl who had just the cure for the blues waiting in her bedroom. She hung her earphones over the top of the monitor and asked a stray agent to take over her station. They could handle things whilst she got ready to take Cara to Cassy. She even had a little time to relax properly.

 

As she walked to her room at the top of stairs she wiggled her hips slightly in anticipation of the next quarter of an hour. Her bedroom door was almost flung when she got to it. She’d broken into a little skipping run. You had to make the best of your free time when you got it at L.L.L Plc.

 

Stretching herself out and letting her pencil skirt slip away to the floor she approached her dresser. Sliding the top draw open she saw a little 3.86 inch man, her tiny boyfriend, drop instantly what he was doing and stand, naked, to attention under her gaze.

 

Now she could relax in style.

 

She giggled and winked down at him ‘At ease soldier.’

 

‘Yes Maim!’ he bellowed in the voice of a mouse.

 

She watched him shift in position to ‘standing easy’. ‘I meant all of you.’ She laughed, seeing his once masterful erecting defying orders.

 

‘Can’t Maim, on account of the terrain.’

 

‘The terrain…?’ She raised an eyebrow.

 

‘Yes Maim, the terrain. Considering that you’ve placed me in one of your bras and as my warmth is provided by one of my commanding officer’s, i.e. you’re, used thongs, I consider it unavoidable.’

 

‘How right you are.’ Her giggle had turned into a grin and she bit her lip. ‘Forgive me private, but how did you find it so erotic in there with just minimal light?’ She was referring to his miniaturised bed light, clipped onto the lacy edge of the bra that he had been reading by.

 

‘First of all there’s the aroma, quite intoxicating, I can assure you! Then of course there’s the label…’

 

‘The label?’

 

‘Yes the label, right in my line of sight it was. Forgive me maim but ‘34in. DD’ is very erotic reading, considering my current posting as your, physically redistributed, sex toy, as it were.’

 

To him, she thought, it may as well read ‘34ft. Parachute.’

 

This got Lilly going to such an extent that she squeezed her thighs and wiggled her hips harder, to gently aid the process of her lubrication. Little did Tom know that if he could see out of his bedside prison she was totally naked from the belly button down!

 

‘Oh, Tom! Sweety!’ She leant in, unbuttoning the top of her white business shirt and pushing an inch or two of cleavage against the edge of the draw. ‘Do you remember why I shrunk you in first place, all those months ago, how this whole thing started?’

 

‘Of course.’ He smiled wistfully now, having broken character. ‘It’s because of this.’ He pointed to his engorged cock. ‘You couldn’t handle this.’

 

‘Very good, you get an A+. Now you volunteering to be the first test subject for Surina’s little Doctoral project, was just about the most romantic thing anybody’s ever done for me. Not only do I have you all to myself, totally devoted, but there’s now plenty of room for you down there!’

 

Tom didn’t want to tell her but he felt if he was the size of gnat he’d still have trouble fitting in. It was still murder getting in past his hips! How could he tell Lilly that though? She’d have him half the size of one of Jane’s fancies in no time. He’d end up swimming in the bloody thing in miniaturised scuba gear!

 

‘Hop in,’ she said, wiggling her tits.

 

He gingerly clambered out of the bar cup and grasped onto her shirt. It was a really steep ascent for a fella like him. Fortunately he kept up with his morning exercises.

 

‘Hurry, we’ve only got about 15 minutes before I have to deliver Cara to Cassy, she pays less if we’re late.’

 

A huge set of fingers pried open her breasts and Tom sank himself down into the crevasse. She was wearing her black, conservative business bra and it showed. Her tits collided back in again, pinning him up to his shoulders. This was one of Tom’s least favourite bars. It always squashed him so tight. With fortunately free hands he stroked the cookie sized moles of her upper breast. Dark and chocolate coloured they complimented the paleness of her chest perfectly. He squeezed them gingerly and tried to relieve the pressure on his chest with a hip wiggle or two of his own.

 

Lilly practically leapt over to the bed, plonking herself down lying on her back. This gave her tiny boyfriend a bit of much needed freedom and he slid out, eventually standing before her collarbone.

 

‘Get going, I want you down there in one minute!’ She ordered, a well-manicured hand pointing towards her pussy. ‘And no wiggling through them like you usually do, I don’t have time to find you wanking in there. It’s my turn right now.’

 

He stood to attention in the shadow of her tits, saluted smartly and began to climb. The presence of her business attire made it rather easy; he scaled her buttons like a pro, only stopping for a rest for a second or two on her broach. This proved to be a mistake as a pair of giant fingers soon nudged him onwards. Panting he scrambled forward.

 

Once at the peak of her right tit, he stood by the nipple and planned his next move. That was when he noticed the expanse of virgin land in front of him. He needed no motivation now! Grabbing the wrinkled material; of her shirt he scaled down the overhang of her tits. He then began to run across the bouncy surface of her tight slim stomach. He loved it when she was naked. It like a pristine world laid out just for him. Skipping over her belly button it was just a short hop to the top of her pussy. She had shaved a landing strip into its surface to pave the way. As if he needed it, her smell was more than enough to point him in the right direction!

 

Stepping into the top fold of her vagina, he greased himself up and made like he was about to enter a slide. He’d done this a million times before. Pushing off from the walls of her pussy he slid down its wet oozing centre. His bottom squeezed either side of her clit, which was engorged beyond belief. He landed with a delicious splash, feet first into the bottom of her pussy, with his back to the prize. He rinsed his hair off in her juices then turned to greet her.

A pussy this size took skill to manipulate. Fortunately it was a skill he’d acquired on day one of ‘Tiny Tom’s Thumb-Sized Boot Camp.’ He spread his legs either side of her pussy walls and clambered up. After just a few seconds of digging in his legs he was able to reach her exposed clit. Taking either side of the grapefruit sized artefact in his hands he began to gently rub it whilst wriggling his legs for purchase in her slippery folds.

 

This wriggling was all part of the plan.

 

The detail that he could extract from his touch almost rendered his giant girlfriend paralysed. She daren’t move in case she broke the magic. She would wait until he was in her, her favourite part, before she began to squeeze those orgasms out one by one.    

 

Slipping further and further into her pussy, Tom was taking as much of the clit into his mouth as he could. He knew before long that he’d find himself knee deep in the tightest pussy alive. He wanted to savour the taste of her whilst he could.

 

Suddenly form nowhere a pair of hungry finger descended upon him and began to roughly fuck him in and out of the pussy he’d barely begun exploring.

 

‘Sorry…tiny Tom…’ she panted ‘It’s getting late and I need you to hurry up.’

 

It was a wilder ride than he’d had in a long time. Her desperation left no quarter for his personal welfare and he found himself in her well past his hips in seconds. ‘She must be wet!’ He thought. ‘Getting me in that easily!’ He was dead right. He now slipped in and out of her like his cock never could.

 

As her screams grew higher and more deafening he tried to kick out at her G-Spot in order to drag an new type of sexual sensation from her.

 

‘Stop wiggling and stiffen up…there’s a good toy.’ She ordered. Apparently this effort hadn’t been appreciated.

 

The problem with quick wanks was that Tom often found himself ‘Tiny Tom the Shrunken Sex Toy’, rather than ‘Tiny Tom, the Shrunken but Still Appreciated, Pocket-Sized Boyfriend.’

 

He didn’t care though; the thought made him horney as hell!                     

 

As the pitch of her screams reached a crescendo, Tom found the walls around him tightening. They held him still for a few moments whilst Lilly’s pussy shuddered and vibrated. It was building up to something. When the roar finally came, a hot, wet, gush of cum squirted out of her. It ejected him out her like a cork from a bottle of champagne. (After all, it was deliciously tight, all that pressure had to go somewhere!)

 

He skidded to halt about four inches away from her pussy, doused in her cum.

 

God that’d been quick.

 

Tom didn’t even get his usual ‘well done kiss’ as the naked buttocks of his giant girlfriend soared off the bed and into the sky above him.

 

‘I’ll be back soon, you just hang tight tiny.’

 

With that she whisked herself out of the door.

The door slammed shut and Tom tried to stand up in the mess of gunk that encased him.

 

He’d just been used, again! Bloody hell, that’s the third time this week! She was a busy woman of course, and he was such a little boyfriend, he could hardly expect equal treatment, but come on!

 

Indignantly exploring her bed he decided to make use of the woman’s wonderland that she left him in. Dropping down easily onto her bedside table he noticed that her laptop had been left on. Running his sticky foot carefully over the touch pad the screen blinked into life. With a deftness born out of secret practice he traced the curser over to a folder marked ‘Tom.’ In it he soon found what he was looking for. Pressing play he sat back and indulged in a little movie he’d taken with a shrunken camera the previous summer. By the time the virtual him had managed to scale her bikini clad, sunbathing breast, he’d already cum onto her keyboard.

 

Checking the clock on the computer he reckoned Lilly wouldn’t be back for at least another half hour. Meaning he still had ample time for another.

 

Dropping down onto his knees and grasping his cock firmly in his hand he was pleased to discover that the virtual Lilly was about to reveal her 2ft tall nipple to the virtual Tom.

 

Home cinema had never been so good!