- Text Size +

Lilly barely glanced at her agents in the corner as she scooped up the little leather purse that contained the grumpy shrunken dominatrix.

 

Fliss had managed to convince them to practice strip poker just in case the netballers ever wanted to increase their player pool in future.

 

As it turned out the boys were winning.

 

‘I don’t see how they can be doing so well. One girl grumbled as she unhooked her bra.

 

‘I know’ agreed Fliss ‘Their brains are all about the size of peas!’

 

‘They’re so chatty and noisy too, I don’t know how you girls stand it!’ The complaint of course came from Jane as she said ‘oh bugger’, losing another hand and having to also remove her bra.

 

The little men goaded her a bit from the middle of the carpet.

 

‘Oh take that!’ She said tossing her bra into the field of play, covering at least a third of the game’s participants. Any little man in reach not trapped under its canopy found their bottom being firmly pinched.  ‘Now let that be a lesson to you all! Anymore and you’ll be taking your morning exercise swimming lengths of a teacup, like the rest of my little citizens!’

 

Jane really didn’t take to bigger men very well.

 

But Lilly heard none of this, as she was already well out of the door. The air was crisp but the walk only lasted for about ten minutes. Most student accommodation was very close for them, even to where the rich kids like Cassandra lived.

 

Knocking on the little wooden framed door Lilly was soon greeted by an almost naked Cassandra, still clad in her revealing attire from the call. Her nipples were also pleased to see her, having quickly peaked in the cold.

 

‘One tiny dominatrix as ordered.’ Lilly handed over the purse. ‘She’s good until this time tomorrow if you like, consider the extra 5 hours a loyalty bonus.’

 

‘Thank you very much, little Lilly. Won’t you come in though? You must be awfully cold and there’s somebody in here you really say to say hi too.’ She giggled like a little school girls. Why did Lilly suddenly feel so apprehensive?

 

‘Ok, as you’re a valued customer…’ She winked at the barely clad girl. ‘But I really must insist on getting off soon, I left some…er…‘things’ unattended to back home.’

 

‘No problem, this won’t take a minute.’ Again there was that giggle. Now a sly little grin had joined it in the corner of her mouth.

 

Lilly was bundled into the back kitchen and offered a seat in front of her partner, Surina. Lilly obliged but still looked rather puzzled.

 

‘What are you doing here so bloody late, I thought you were busy working on something top secret in the lab?’

 

‘I was and it’s finished.’ Her smile was dark and sickly ‘But all in good time, all in good time. You see the thing is Lilly that I’ve been thinking about this little operation of ours. You know, the costs of running it, ways to downsize, reduce our overheads etc. Well as it happened I kept coming back to one thing, one simple problem, with a very simple solution.’

 

Lilly was very suspicious now. Something about this didn’t quite sit right. She shifted uncomfortably in her chair. Cassandra smiled, barely containing her glee, she seemed to be holding her breath, waiting for something.

 

‘You see the problem is Lil, the problem is…well it’s you! What do you actually put into the company anymore? Work granted, but I get can anybody to fill your role. Although I will admit you’re a good little asset for the company. I still want to keep you, just in a reduced role.’

 

She opened her mouth to protest but Surina silenced it.

 

‘You see, you take far more out of this company than you put in. 50% ownership? Do you really think that’s fair? You’re just admin, these are my inventions. You’re even stalling our growth. We should be promoting the whims of a customer like Cassy.’ She tipped Cara out onto the table, who stood defiant by a life sized pepper pot. ‘If she wants fifteen girls to play with like Cara here, who are we to stop her? It’s the colour of money Lil.’

 

‘Yeah, Surina said I can even have my own little harem, if I’m willing to pay for it, which I am!’ Cassy squeezed her teddy bear almost to death at the notion.

 

A protest was managed, although it felt rather feeble.

 

 ‘You…c.can’t…I mean, I won’t…I won’t let you!’ She felt the blood rise in her veins. The audacity of it, she was being overthrown! A cold sweat began to build along her spine. Her anger was tinged with fear. Surina had managed nothing yet. They were just three girls talking at a kitchen table.

 

‘It’s not up to you anymore little Lil.’ Surina said with a smirk producing an entirely new contraption from her purse. ‘This…’ She said with a grin ‘…is what I’ve been working on.’ With the new invention’s appearance in their midst Surina’s grin vanished, a far more serious expression had replaced it. Her lips pursed and her eyes focussed on her partner. She leaned over the table as best as her slight frame allowed and whispered in Lilly’s ear the words ‘It’s portable.’

 

There was a blinding flash and suddenly Lilly was enveloped from head to foot in a soft green beam.

 

‘I’ve even resolved your little issue with the Dean.’ Surina was continuing her lecture as if nothing had happened. ‘Apparently she saw a whole new light to this shrinking thing now that her husband does his work from a tiny desk atop hers. He’s much more efficient under her watchful eye you see.’

 

Surina was flippantly ignoring the changes taking place to her rival. It all appeared matter-of-fact to her. A plan perfectly executed.

 

Her words simply blurred in to the background for Lilly as she began to shrink. It started slowly, with her legs simply lifting off of the ground, dangling like a child’s. Then it increased, soon, she couldn’t even see her aggressors over the top of the table.

 

She stood up on her chair to meet them. She wanted to confront them, to fight back, to punch and kick with all her might. (Not that that was very much anymore). The fact that she couldn’t even see any of them over the table edge soon clipped her ever shrinking wings.

 

Surina simply watched with a bored expression, as if Lilly’s shrinking was the most natural thing in the world. Cassy’s breathing had become long and heavy. Cara was just as surprised as Lilly by events but tried to remain nonchalant. She leaned against the pepper pot, her knee high boot cocked at an angle, as she whistled at her shrinking boss with exaggerated calmness.

 

If they just shrank their boss like that, heaven knows who was next.

 

Soon however not even standing on the chair was not enough for Lilly. She found that she had automatically wiggled herself up onto the table top and was running around, shrinking, amongst its giant contents. It had initially been an attempt to confront Surina. But once she was up there, a foot tall at best, she found that the table edge was dizzyingly high from the ground and that her partner was the size of a bloody giant!

 

She squeaked as Surina’s huge hand made a grab for her, she just managed to duck it, by hurdling over a lengthy silver fork. Eventually she found appropriate shelter behind the vase in the centre of the table. Peeking out from between the petals of a wilted flower she felt a ‘whoopth’ of air rush past her. Cassy tits had made impact with the table as she leaned over in an attempt to get a better look at Lilly. The table creaked under their weight. The shadow they cast over everything was huge, like a menacing alien invasion and it was still growing!

 

Lilly shrank and shrank and shrank. Even the hanging petals of the flower were insufficient cover now. She ducked back behind the vase and waited for it to stop. Tiny, tiny, tiny! She was being made SO small. She curled up in a ball and started to fight back miniature tears.

 

‘Well, aren’t you the cutest!’ The pink-clad giant cooed, ‘you’re better than I ever imagined you would be!’

 

Lilly was well and truly in the shadow of the giant flowers. Unable to see past the underside of their lower leaves, she had to assume Cassandra’s look of infantile glee.

 

‘Come on out Lilly.’ Surina said in a sinister tone. ‘We have business to discuss.’

 

The teeny tiny, now 3 inch woman emerged from her hiding place and daintily stepped towards them. Surina looked all professional in her giant white lab coat. Lilly dried her eyes and straightened her inch long pencil skirt to try and compete.

 

Cassy on the overhand had taken on a landscape of her own! She was simply ginormous! Each of her tits could have smothered her 100times over! She’d need to employ an army of tiny men just too contain them! Lilly was smaller even than her ruby red lips, a thought which chilled her.

 

A green eye the size of a truck tyre descended downwards to inspect her as she balled her fists in rage.

 

‘Grow me back this instant! I’m warning you, I’ll…I’ll…’ She choked back more tears as she spoke.

 

A glass was quickly upturned and placed over her trapping her like Tinkerbell in a jar.

 

‘Pipe down tiny, you can cool off in there for a second.’ Surina’s monstrous face came into distorted focus in front of the glass. ‘Do tap when you’re ready to come out, won’t you.’

 

Cassy seemed to sulk for a second as her new toy was temporarily put back in its box.

 

Lilly inspected the glass tentatively for a way out before sitting down in a huffy heap. What was the point? Trying to escape was futile. She’d put enough men in this position to know that she had no chance heaving, punching, banging or screaming her way free.

 

With the distorted images of two giant ladies discussing the finer points of the company’s future above her, Lilly had time to consider her own position. It was with dread that she imagined her trip back to the office. Surina would probably put her in her top pocket, amongst all her pens and her calculator. Just like a scientific side note. A portable shrink ray too….whew that was something! No more luring anybody anywhere…

 

You could make anybody tiny at any time. Just like they had to her!

 

What would Tom make of her, he been the smaller half of the relationship for over a year. God knows how he’d adapt. Although it was strange to imagine her boyfriend ‘back to normal’ it was even stranger to think about the office. It wouldn’t very well do to have her scurrying about the desks squeaking orders at agents from the palms of their hands, now would it!

 

Just as she started to contemplate the terror of having to confront all her tiny charges, especially Steven, her glass prison was lifted from over her.

 

‘So is little Lilly ready to be a big girl and talk about the future, or does she need another time out?’ Surina had put on an oh-so-patronising baby voice which made Lilly feel about 3 inches tall, which of course she was.

 

She looked down at her miniaturised heels and grumbled a quiet ‘Whatever you say…’

 

‘Good, good. Now hop up here little Lil were we can get a better look at you.’

 

A rough brown hand swooped down on the table below and hovered in front of her. Lilly stepped into it gingerly and felt an almighty rush of air as it shot up, eventually resting in front of both girls faces.

 

Cara waved from atop Cassy’s shoulder. The tiny dominatrix was clearly enjoying herself. She blew Lilly a little kiss and chuckled, biting at her lip and wearing a mock upset expression. Lilly just caught her mouthing ‘Serves you right,’ before Lilly brought her attention firmly back to the giants.

 

‘As of now Lilly, I’m assuming almost full control of the company. I’ve decided that retaining you is good for business but I think you share should reflect you current stature. At around…’ She checked the shrink ray’s read-out ‘…5% of your previous height, I think 5% of the company is reasonable, don’t you Cassy?’

 

The giant nodded and licked her lips, never taking her eyes of the tiny business woman in Surina’s palm.

 

Lilly just nodded meekly in agreement. She’d been beat. She knew that. And besides, 5% of a 50% share was 2.5%. This is presumably is why Surina still needed her to run the company.

 

It was actually not a bad deal when you looked at it like that…

 

‘I’ll still expect a great deal of work out of you though. No slouching around. Just because you’re shrunk doesn’t mean you get to be a little princess. You’ll still have your desk and you can still be figurehead of the company. What better advert for shrinking than a pre-shrunk company director?’ She even cracked a slight smile at this.

 

‘Tell her about your plans for the portable shrinker Surina.’ Cassy was gushing with excitement now.

 

‘Oh yes, my new device. Well I was thinking, why bother shrinking people ourselves when our customers can do it for us? Reduce the middleman…to nothing! I’m going to rent them out by the hour! We’ll just have them sign legal agreements regarding the proper care of those that are reduced, send an agent around every now and then to check and there you have it! No more maintenance costs, no more tiny people cluttering up the office. Expect for our current bespoke service of course.’

 

‘I’m going to be the first customer! Isn’t it wonderful!’ Cassy’s eyes sparkled with mischief. ‘I’ve got all sorts of people I want to make small. Just you wait and see!’

 

The thought was terrifying. The university would have no girls left if you gave Cassy one of those things and a good 24 hours.

 

Surina lent in a little further towards Lilly, so that she could feel the warmth of her breath. ‘I’ve had orders in already. You see, unlike you, I aim to branch out, drag us away from simply providing an escort service.’

 

‘But...I’ve made us so good at that!’

 

‘Oh I know little Lil, I know.’ Surina’s baby voice was back. ‘It’s just that I’ve got orders in from all over the place. Did you know that, for instance, the strip club in town are in talks for a permanent weekly rental? Tiny strippers on your table or tiny customers on your stripper…they’re thinking about this progressively. Just like me and Cassy here.’

 

Surina could see the tiny disappointment on Lilly’s face.

 

‘Don’t worry Lil, we’ll still keep your side of the business. It’s just that we can do so much more now. Take a look at this and you’ll see what I mean. It’s a text from the head of the Swimming Team.’

 

It read:

 

‘I’ve told the guys, they’re really excited! Can’t wait until training is in my bath! :)x x x’

 

‘The President is sick and tired of dealing with the pool manager you see. So, hey presto, tiny team! Shrinking that many athletes means big money for us.’

 

The smart phone, which was bigger than Lilly, zoomed out of view and fell into a cavernous purse far below. She gulped as she looked down. She had been made so super tiny! It was hard to imagine. You deal with shrunken people every day, you even shrank half of them, but nothing really prepares you for being shrunk yourself. She felt like curling into a ball and hiding in one of her old bras, just like her tiny Tom.

 

Surina noticed how defeated Lilly appeared and stroked her hair with an index finger reassuringly. Lilly shuddered at the weight of it.

 

‘Look, there’s no reason to mope about. Just because I’ve pulled off the tiniest coup de tarte in history…’ She cracked a broad smile at this thought ‘…doesn’t mean it’s the end of the world! How about I give you a week’s leave? Would you like that, let you settle into your new rhythm before you have to scale that ‘mountain’ of paperwork on your desk.’

 

Lilly nodded meekly. A week off to live like a girly Gulliver, it wasn’t how she’d envisaged her summer holiday…lying on the beach with Tom struggling to massage creams and oils into her chest was more like it. Now she’d have to reassess her travel plans. Trekking in the back garden, sunbathing on the window sill, a romantic dinner for two ON the kitchen table? Sadly, this was the likely pattern of the next few days, if she was lucky!

 

A loud buzzing sound suddenly caught Surina’s attention. Her hand pitched from side to side as she rummaged back into her handbag. Lilly was force to wrap herself around a giant digit to avoid a terrifying tumble towards the floor. The buzzing grew louder and was quickly joined by a piercing ring tone that forced the miniature blond to stick her fingers into her tiny ears. This made holding on all the more difficult. Thankfully the phone was soon recovered. Upon answering Lilly was roughly discarded into Cassandra’s waiting palm.

 

The big green eyes that now inspected her held a whole new sort of menace. It was sexual, rather than professional. Cassy tilted her palms and enjoyed the sensation of making Lilly run across them like a little mouse.

 

Whilst Cassandra played Surina was making some very pleased noises on the phone. She looked more and more happy with every nod.  

 

Hanging up she turned to the girls. ‘I’ve got to shoot off I’m afraid tiny, I know it’s a late hour but a girl in town has a very special order to discuss with me. As I’m investing in more little women, well I feel they should have a kinky little wardrobe to rival Cara’s don’t you? That why I’m stopping by Charlie’s, I’m gonna shrink half her stock!’

 

Even Cara gulped at this. Charlie was the only purveyor of kinky costumes, sex aides and bondage gear in the aforementioned 30 mile radius. Needless to say Cara had a membership card. She couldn’t help shuddering at the thought of Charlie ever getting her great big hands on her. Even teeny weeny dominatrix’s have their limits.

 

Lilly lifted her arms in the classic childhood ‘up’ position and waited for Surina to take her back into her possession.

 

‘Where do you think you’re going?

 

‘Er…I’m coming with you, then we’re heading b-back to the office…yer?’

‘Don’t be silly Lilly, of course you aren’t coming with me.’

 

Her eyes grew wide. ‘But…but… you, you can’t…leave me here! Not with them!’

 

‘Of course I can, what do you think Cassandra has paid for. Why else do you think I shrank you here, not at the lab or in the flat? If I’d have wanted to shrink you purely for my own purposes, trust me I’d have just waltzed into your bedroom and done it there and then. Cassandra has paid for one night, and that’s what she’ll get.’

 

Lilly ran to all four corners of Cassy’s palm, trying hopelessly to find a way out. Big fingers closed around her and pinned her effortlessly.

 

‘We’re going to have so much fun!’ The voluptuous lesbian could hardly contain herself. ‘Cara has promised to show you the ropes.’

 

‘Umm, yes I have.’ She still sat atop Cassy’s shoulder stroking her tiny whip menacingly.

 

‘Please Surina, don’t leave me here…you can’t’

 

‘I can and I will.’ She said simply turning to leave the girls to their evening’s entertainment. ‘Your holiday doesn’t start until tomorrow morning, so please do a good job, Cassy will drop you off at the office by noon.’

 

Lilly heard nothing of this last sentence as the palm she was standing had at been rudely upended. She’d fallen onto something smooth and soft. Bouncing a little into the give of this new surface, she had just enough time to recognise the smell of Cassy’s vanilla scented perfume before she began to slide, inch by inch, towards a dark oblivion. She scrabbled desperately against the smoothness of her surroundings but it simply yielded softly to her touch, allowing her no purchase at all. She slipped further down its curves. Just as the terrain began to become frighteningly vertical, Lilly felt a hard shaft split her legs in two. Cupping her arse effortlessly, it held her firmly in place. Rummaging around for hand holds she found that the surface here was harder and more crinkled. One of her tiny shrunken heels slipped from her foot and fell into the pink tinted darkness below. She dug her fingers in for security on her perch and mewed quietly.

 

The light was dim in her new environment. Everything looked rose-tinted and it took Lilly a good minute to readjust her vision to a point were so could even slightly make out the nature of her surroundings. Just as she was beginning to fully realise the horror of her new predicament the pink elastic of the nighty was pulled taught away from Cassy’s breast.

 

‘Owww, you’ve started already, aren’t you keen!’ Cassy giggled making her tits shake and jiggle tortuously.

 

Lilly’s couldn’t see the face of her tormentor due to the shear upwards curve of her breast. However the light that now bathed confirmed her fears. Sat astride the cast iron erection of Cassandra’s nipple and with her face and her own teeny boobs squashed into the crinkle of her light brown areola, Cassy already had her right where she wanted!

 

‘Now Lilly…’ came the call from far above ‘… are you going to strip yourself or should I send down Dominatrix Barbie to help you? You’re never going to work my nipple into yourself under all those layers!’

 

As Lilly began to remove her smart little suit jacket she couldn’t help thinking that there was no way this was going in under any circumstances.

 

However, when there is a 5 inch leather clad employee of yours whipping you bottom whenever you pause or try to resist, Lilly found that for the next hour at least, she wasn’t going to stop trying!