- Text Size +

Kendra woke up and rolled over toward her friend.  “Jen, what’s -- Holy crap!” Kendra said.  “Look at the size of you!”



Kendra walked over to Jen, who was now almost as tall sitting on the floor as Kendra was standing up.  “You’re … so much bigger!”  Kendra said.



“I kinda noticed,” the giantess said.



“I think we’d better call the clinic,” Kendra said.



“You’ll have to do it,” Jen said.  “There’s no way I can work the buttons now.  Dr. Jones’ cell is in my contacts list.  We‘d better call her directly.”



While Jen wrapped herself in some bed sheets, Kendra made the call.  Then Kendra turned to her gigantic friend.  “Midge, have you called your parents since this started?” she asked.



Jen looked at her sheepishly and shook her head.  “I figured I’d wait until this was done, but, if anything, it seems to be getting worse,“ she said.  “I guess we’d better do that, huh?”



Kendra nodded.  “Their number in your contacts?”



Jen shook her head.  “At this hour, you’ll need to call the family phone.  Their cells won’t be in earshot.” She gave Kendra the number and had her call, then hand the phone to Jen.



The clinic had to send a box truck because of how much Jen had grown, but she wasn’t experiencing any more surges since she woke up.   Getting to the truck was a problem, since she first had to squeeze through the doorway and down the hallway -- including down the stairs, since she wouldn’t fit in the elevator -- without losing her wrap.  Once that process was done, she folded herself into the truck bed and rode to the clinic.



Dr. Jones stood slack-jawed as she stared up at Jen.  They’d hade to go to the clinic’s lecture room, the only one with high enough ceilings to get an accurate reading of her height.  She now stood 11-foot-7, and weighed 880 pounds.  She had a whopping 83-inch bust, most of which was her colossal breasts.  Her waist, a proportionately tiny 43 inches, flared into a tight (for her height) 60-inch booty.



When the Cudahys arrived, Jen and her mom had to work to restrain her dad from threatening lawsuits.  Jen explained to him that she had chosen the treatment, and that none of them could have predicted this would happen.



Finally, it was Kendra who convinced him by simply saying, “Look, isn’t the first priority figuring out how to stop this?  Isn’t the first priority Jen?”



Chet Cudahy had a strange expression as he looked at Kendra, with whom he was only slightly acquainted.  For an instant, a look of “How dare you?” flashed across is eyes, but it vanished quickly.  “You’re right, of course,” he said.  He turned to his daughter.  “Honey, are you all right?”



Jen shrugged.  “I’m fine, Daddy,” she just said.  “I’m just really, really big.”



Miriam Cudahy patted her daughter’s knee.  “I’m so sorry, Punkin,” she said.  “I wish I’d given you better self-esteem.”



“This wasn’t about self-esteem,” Jen said.  “I was just tired of living in a world that was too big for me.  Now I’m too big for it.”



“We are working to track what’s happening,” Dr. Jones said.  “It’s just so hard, because her growth has been so erratic and unpredictable.  It might help if you stayed here for the next day or two, at least, Jennifer.  We mya be able to get some important data from what happens, especially if we can track a growth surge.  Unless, of course, we get really lucky and you just stop growing.”



Jen found herself craving protein and calcium more and more as the day went on, but she grew no more on Saturday, and was still the same height on Sunday morning.  She felt odd not going to church, but knew she needed to stay put.



It was shortly after noon, during lunch with her parents, that Jen grew again.  This was a relatively small increase in height, as she climber only four inches taller.  It was the first time her parents had seen it happen.  Her dad almost fell off his chair in shock.  Her mom started to cry.  Jen tried to comfort her by using a finger to stroke her mom’s hair.



Miriam reached up to her daughter.  “Give me a hug, please,” the mom cried.



Gingerly, Jen picked up her mother and folded her in her arms.  Miriam was now the size of a toddler to the colossal young woman.



Jen smiled.  “I’m used to getting big hugs from you,” she said.  “I guess I’m giving them now.”



Both Miriam and Chet laughed.  Dad reached up to Jen.  “Looks like you’ve got enough arm space,” he said.  “Can I get in on this?”



Jen beamed as she picked up her dad and added him to the hug.  After a couple of minutes, he caressed her cheek.  “No matter how big you get, to me you’ll always be my little girl,” he said.



“And you’re my big, strong Daddy,” Jen said.



A little over 24 hours later, and after Jen’s parents had left for home, Jen had another four-inch height surge as she finished lunch.  She was now 12-foot 3.



Shortly after 8 a.m. Tuesday, Jen added two more inches to her height.  She hoped the decreasing amount of the increases meant the drug was playing itself out of her system, but Dr. Jones wasn’t optimistic.



Jen’s hope was dashed Wednesday evening as she was getting ready for bed when her height shot up five more inches.  She was now 13 feet tall, and feeling as unlucky as that number sounded.



On Thursday morning, Dr. Jones came into the lecture hall, looking disheveled.  Her hair was a mess and dark circles were under her eyes.  “I think I may have a solution,” she said, “but I don’t know if you’re going to like it.  I’m not sure I do.”



“Doc, you look terrible,” Jen said.



Jones smiled ruefully.  “I was up all night working on this,” she said.  “It’ll stop your growth, I believe, but not without a cost.”



Jones explained the idea to Jen, who directed the doctor to call her parents.  The Cudahys were at the clinic within two hours.



The doctor rubbed her brow as she started the session.  She’d managed to run a brush through her hair, but the puffiness on her face still showed.



“What we’ve determined is that Jennifer’s body is growing in surges as it accumulates enough protein and calcium to do so,” she said.  “It’s continuing to replicate the growth drug she was originally given.  If nothing happens to change the situation, it will continue to do so indefinitely.  There’s no telling how big she’ll get.”



“OK,” said Chet, trying to stay calm.  “You said you had a solution.  Let’s hear it.”



“A possible solution,” Jones said, “and I also told Jennifer I wasn’t sure any of you would like it.  I’m not sure I do.”



“Spit it out, Doctor,” Chet said.



“Even if we tried to structure a no-protein, no calcium diet for Jennifer, she’d keep growing,” Jones said.  “It would just be slower.  The only way that looks like it will stop her growth is to burn it out; to overload the growth mechanism, breaking it.”



Miriam raised both eyebrows.  “Overload it?  But won’t that make her even bigger?”



“Yes,” Jones said.  “Possibly much bigger.  She could become quite huge, even compared to her current size.  But she would stop growing after that, if our projections are correct.”



“What would I need to do?” Jen asked.  “I mean, from the sound of things, I’d need to eat a bunch of food, but what food?”



“Anything with protein and/or calcium,” Jones said.  “The best food, because you’ll need tryptophan is a protein that should help to complete the process, is turkey.  And high protein foods like eggs.”



Jen chuckled.  “Turkey and devilled eggs,” she said.  “Sounds like Thanksgiving dinner.”



Miriam looked at Chet.  “We are going to have to tell the family,” she said.  “They’ll believe it more easily if they see it.”



“This shouldn’t wait until Thanksgiving,” Chet said.  “She’s liable to be so much bigger by then.  Could you put it together by the weekend?”



“We’ll find a way,” Miriam said.



“Um, excuse me,” said Jen.  “You’re forgetting to ask me if I want to go along with this.  That’s kind of important here, you know.”



“Sorry, Punkin,” said Miriam.  “What do you want to do?”



Jen thought for a moment.  “Well, I’m not getting any smaller,” she said.  “I’m already too big to fit into spaces or vehicles easily, and I’m not gonna be able to keep this a secret forever.  So what if I’m bigger now?  Let’s do this.”



The next afternoon, Jen shot up another 10 inches in height. Twenty minutes later, she added another inch.  At 10:15 p.m., she climbed to 14-foot-1.  Her bust was now 97 inches around, and her hips reached to 67 inches.



The feast was set for Sunday, just because of the logistics of getting it put together.  Jen’s ride was to be Sunday morning.  At lunch Saturday, she found herself swelling yet again.  She was now 14-foot-5 and had a 51-inch waist and 79-inch hips.  Her bust was a colossal 108 inches -- 9 feet around.  She weighed about a ton and a half.



Jen surged again shortly before her supper.  She was now consuming massive amounts of protein, including lots of turkey and eggs, in hopes of jump-starting the shutdown process, but she simply grew again, climbing to 15-foot-4.  She wasn’t seeing any change, but hoped the massive amount of food her parents planned to have at the feast would help.



That night, Jen grew in her sleep.  When she woke up, she was 16-foot-4.  Her bustline was now 115 inches, making her still-51-inch waist with its washboard abs look even smaller.  Her hips now measured 86 inches.



Jen grew no bigger before going home.  Her clothing was made from some old parachutes, and still resembled a bikini.  It wasn’t ideal for early November in the Great Lakes states, but the weather was warm for the time of year, and it was the best they could do on short notice.



Family members were astounded to see the girl they still thought of as a “little person,” now three times the height of most of the women.  Once they understood, they were only too happy to let Jen have first dibs on all the food.



And there was so much food!  Family had brought turkeys and deveilled eggs, along with all the other Thanksgiving foods.  Jen passed on most of the other items, even her two favorites: cranberry relish and pumpkin pie.  She was on a mission.



Jen ate until she could eat no more.  Then she would feel a rumbling in her stomach and was able to eat again.  She consumed all the meat, including the giblets, from eight turkeys, five dozen deveilled eggs and drank gallon after gallon of milk.



The growth surge from dinner didn’t hit until later Monday.  When it did, Jen climbed all the way to 22-foot-7.  Her abs still wash boarded, but now on a 73-inch waist.  Her derriere blossomed with a glorious curvature at its 108-inch size -- still tiny for a woman of Jen’s massive height.



Her breasts had become gigantic, even to her.  They now hovered, firm and gorgeous, above her waist.  Her bustline was more than double her waistline, with her bust measuring 162 inches.



Within the week, Dr. Jones tests confirmed what Jen had suspected, since she had grown no more.  The burnout had worked.  She was a towering giantess, but she had stopped growing.



Jen made the decision to drop out of school.  She went public, and told her story to a variety of publications.  She sold a book, written by a ghost-writer, and it was made into a movie.  Jen actually served as the lead actress’ stunt double for some scenes; it saved money on the special effects budget.



Jen quickly found herself becoming an international celebrity and sex symbol.  Better still, she was able to make friends in the business world, and become wealthy enough to live comfortably, even with the needs her size brought with them.



Best for Jen, though, was Kendra.  Jen knew she needed someone practical to be a personal assistant, and having her friend fill that role didn’t hurt anything.  It turned out to be great choice.  Jen lived a long and happy, if unconventional, life, with Kendra at her side.