- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

hey guys, sorry about the spelling and grammer, my microsoft word is dead and i have to use wordpad, no spell check XD

She pulled me away from her lips after a minuet of passionate kissing, her tongue had frequently slipped out of her mouth and ran its self over my body like i was some sort of human sweet. “you taste real good luke” she grinned, i blushed in response, unsure of what to say. We looked at eachother, just stared, me at her flawless and titanic face, her at my miniscule body that was residing in her palm. we were trapped in eachothers stares, nothing could break it....“JULIE” came a shout from outside followed by some harsh knocking on the bedroom door.“shit” Julie murmered. She moved the hand containing me at a dizzyingly fast speed. one second i was staring into her beautiful green eyes, the next the world was a blur of shapes, colours and phenomenal G-forces, and then, darkness and what felt like felt surrounding me. I put one and one together and managed to figure out that she had stuffed me into her pocket in a bid to avoid my detection. yet still my heart was beating like a jackhammer. 

The voices were muffled from within my felt pocket prison and i couldent make out their conversation, all i could tell was that their voices were elevated and the conversation was getting heated. I swallowed hard. From what Julie had told me her mother dosent like guys in the house, guys outside the house was even stretching it a little. If i was to be found by her mother at this size, god knows what would happen. I gulped again and turned my gaze to the skies, careful not to move too much lest i disturb the fabric and bring attention to myself. At the mouth of the pocket was a thumb about the same size as me. it was awe inspiring. to see something that most people would consider to be tiny and not in the most large at all, to me, was the size of an entire person. i refrained from reaching up and touching it as i could still hear the conversation going on outside by pocket, although it had dulled down considerably and seemed to be more of a friend on friend banter than an argument.

The Door slammed and Julies entire hand jumped into my pocket, her fingers closing gently around me. My titanic girlfriend pulled me out a lot slower than i went in, her fingers closed in a protective cage around me instead of a light fist. Without speaking she placed me onto her pink duvet and layed down in front of me, her face mere inches for her away from me, however, for me, it was more like a couple of feet. “Sorry about that, i dont want mom to find you, who knows what she would do” i gulped, her words sent a shiver of fear through me, i deffinately did not want to have an encounter with her mother at this size. “ its okay love” i said “but, one thing, what do you plan on doing with me?” i ask. the question had just popped into my head. Sure it was great I was with her in america, sure it was pretty cool that i had been shrunk and sure it was pretty sweet that i was spending time with her. But, what now.“I plan on keeping you forever” she said, her face taking on a look of pure seriousness. “I plan on never loosing you and i plan on keeping you with me for the rest of my life because im entirely in love with you. If thats okay with you i mean” she continued, her face becoming red. I opened my mouth to reply, but found that i couldnt. her reply had robbed me of words. she had told me that she wanted to be with me for the rest of her life. Instead of speaking, with my emotions running on over load, i stood and walked over to her face. She observed, un moving with a look of curiosity covering her features. Even that made her look beautiful. I reached her face and gently stroked her cheek before closing my eyes and walking straight into her lips. 

I felt Julies entire body stiffen as i pushed up against her lips. I rubbed my body against the beautiful objects and sighed. her lips parted slightly and her colossal tongue snaked its way out and prodded my stomach and crotch. I gasped in pleasure at the feeling of her tongue overwhelming me penus as it stood to attention. i pushed myself harder into her tongue and lips and started to buck my hips, groaning the all the time. I felt her lips open wider and her tongue pushed me hard downwards before scooping me up and pulling me into her mouth. “NO...WAIT” i screamed, dissapearing into my girlfriends mouth. 

The inside of Julies mouth was more attractive than i thought it would be. it was a little hot but other than that it was nice. the roof was around a foot above me and the back of her mouth was around a foot and a half away. it was a little cramped, but i could get used to it. Julies tongue quivered below me, sending me sliding slightly toward the back of her mouth and in turn her throat. i whimpered. was this to be it, my death, the way she meant me staying with her was to be me becoming part of her. She lifted her tongue upward and pushed me into her pallete, rubbing me against it. i heard a moan from deep within her. apparantly i was tasty. her tongue angled forward and i slid to the front of her mouth, my feet resting on her teeth. her tongue twisted me around so i was laying face down on her tongue. the muscle covering my body and face in her sticky saliva. I realised then that she meant me no harm. that i was safe. Julie began to suck on me gently. a slurping sound surrounded me and her tongue grated and jolted against my penus. i was in heaven, little did i know, this was just the beginning.

Chapter End Notes:

hey guys, if you enjoyed the chapter be sure to leave a review, it will motivate me to write more. sorry about the ending on this one, i sorta had to go and i needed to upload SOMETHING:P

love and footsteps, Rage