- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry about the time this took to get up and its shortness, but, I have had many exams and my computer decided to delete the original version of this chapter, but hey, here it is now :p
Julie Continued to suck on me, getting stronger and more powerful with each pull inwards of her mouth. I groaned loudly, happy at last, with my girlfriend and being pleasured by her in an incredible way. However, in the throes of my pleasure I had not realised something that could possibly hold a threat to my existence. Slowly but surely the saliva of my titanic girlfriend was building in her mouth, my flavour causing her salivary glands to go into hyperdrive and produce a colossal amount of spit. It pooled at the bottom of her mouth, by her feet, and slowly began to rise over my legs. Meanwhile, I was still in heaven, bucking my hips against her tongue as it pulsed and moved against me. I groaned loudly, feeling the build up of fluid in my penus, I tried to hold it in as long as I could, to delay the inevitable and prolong my pleasure. But every man has their breaking point and all of a sudden I exploded my love all over her tongue. It seemed like the biggest orgasm I ever had and I shuddered and fell onto her tongue which had now stopped gyrating against me, knocked near unconscious by the waves of pleasure now ripping through my system.

Being thrown into this exhausted and pleasure stupor had rendered me re-sensitized to the world, effectively making me realise the danger I was in as the quick forming saliva had now reached just above my chest, slowly approaching my head. If I didn’t get out of here fast I would be drowned in my girlfriends saliva. I pounded against Julies tongue and screamed her name, hoping that  she would realise the lethal problem that I was facing. Apparently she had. All of a sudden the world began to move. Julies mouth swishing me and the saliva around. I was completely covered and entombed in the saliva and could only go along with the ride. My body impacting her tongue, cheeks and gums. A pleasured sigh came from below me deep in her body, well, at least one of us was having some form of fun.

Once again the world changed. This time it was more terrifying than the rest. The world seemed to drop out from under me, gravity making a momentary leave of absence and the dark that my eyes had become accustomed to transforming into a blinding light. I was falling, my stomach seemed like it had disappeared and, if I didn’t still have a hard on, I would have wet myself. But, not only was I falling, I was still entombed in julies sticky saliva, my only hope would be that the viscous liquid will cushion my fall.

I hit julies hand hard, the fall felt like it had taken an eternity, but, in reality it must have only been less than a second. The impact jarred me, the pink flesh of her hand cushioning me so I didn't break any bones. I opened my eyes slowly, the lids sticking slightly by her saliva. She giggled above me and I pulled a pouty face.
"It might be funny for you Jules" I huffed, sticking to her hand as she brought it up to her face. " But its not funny for me" I pouted. Julie raised an eyebrow.
"I didn't hear you complaining while you were in there" she smirked, opening her mouth wide and giving me a tongue flexing display. My member once again grew in response to her show. She giggled again and stuck out her tongue cutely.
"See, you clearly can't resist me" she said and gave me a wink.
" Yeah your right, I love you jules" I said to her smiling, emotion welling deep from within my chest. I wriggled desperately in my saliva tomb so I could turn and place a kiss on her palm.
"I love you too luke...." She replied. I could hear the sincerity in her voice and the pure emotion behind them. Happy tears began to leak from my eyes and a wriggled closer to her skin, snuggling into her hand.

"Although" she said, that familiar mischievousness returning to her voice. "Sucking on you like that was simply lubrication for what is to come." She twisted me round and I could see the lusty glint in her eye. I swallowed hard, julie was a very kinky girl, and I knew she was going to show me just how kinky she was.
"W..w...what do you mean" I asked, my voice trembling with fear.
"Don't be so scared hon" she said, tapping my head lightly with her index finger. "I mean we always talked about having sex."
I shivered in her hand apon hearing these words, her meaning becoming clear to me almost instantly. Julie planned to use my new shrunken body to pleasure herself. Strangely, my penus could not contain its jubilation at this fact. Yes, we had always talked about sex, although, I had never imagined my entire being used as an object of penetration.
"Yeah, I guess we did" I said grinning, the strength in my voice betraying the deep fear I was truly feeling. Julies face lit up like a christmas tree, joy illuminating her face like a beacon guiding ships out to see.
" Thank you so much" she practically squealed and quickly kissed my miniscule body before sending me hurtiling down toward her crotch.
Julie placed me just below her navel. It allowed me to once again realise just how much larger julie was to me. I turned toward what I expected to be her face but instead were two mountains of breast goodness. They were big when I was normal sized, now they resembled the mountains of olympus. My mouth hung as I observed her breasts and my dick began to twitch in anticipation. I turned. She was completely naked and clean shaven. I could see everything. It both terrified and excited me. But, I would do anything to please Julie, and thus, I began to traverse her skin with only her deep lusty breathing as the awesome backing track.
Chapter End Notes:
So, I hope your enjoying what we've got so far, which isn't much, I think you can tell where the next chap is heading, after that I will work on filling in the plot line, some foot stuff, and, inevitably a sleep over of doom. Muhahahaha. Anyway, please review, I swear, reading your guys comments is like a shot of love straight into my heart....or writing adrenaline....either way, please review, love you all :p

Love and footsteps
Rage