- Text Size +

The next morning, David awoke to find his wife even tinier than  when he had brought her to bed.  But this time, she wasn’t crying.  She was caressing his manhood, watching it grow as big as her forearm.



“We’ll have to get creative,” she said.  “I don’t think traditional sex will work anymore.”



“Maybe not, but we can still make love,” David said.



“Definitely,” Erin said.



After the love-making ended, Erin called her office and left a message that she wouldn’t be in due to illness, and David called in to care for his sick wife.



Erin was now down to four feet, one and three quarters inches tall.  She and David agreed that, even though they didn’t belive doctors could help Erin, they had to at least try.  Her shrinking was showing no signs of stopping.



Before any doctors offices opened, there was a knock at the door.  With the stairs posing an increasing challenge for Erin, David answered the door.



Soon Erin heard her husband climbing back up the stairs.  “Who was it?” she asked.



“You’re not going to believe this,” David said.  “It was a telegram.”



“A telegram?” Erin repeated.  “I didn’t even know they did those anymore.”



“It’s for you,” David said, handing his diminutive wife the small envelope.



To Erin, the envelope was bigger than legal-sized.  She opened it, and found a series of documents, some in some ancient language with a note attached.



“What’s all this?” David asked.



“I’m not sure,” Erin said.  “Some of these documents are in ancient Irish Gaelic, according to this note.  I think this has to do with that inheritance I was supposed to get from Great Aunt Onora.”



Erin read for a bit, then quietly said, “Oh, my God.”  She looked up at her husband.  “David, I know why I’m shrinking!”



“Yeah?  Why?”



Erin moved papers over by her husband.  “See, this is part of the inheritance information I got,” Erin said.  “It indicates Great Aunt Onora was the ancestral queen of an ancient people, the oldest in that part opf the island, and that I’ve got to come to claim the throne, because I’m the next female heir in the bloodline.  But these documents indicate there’s ancient Irish magic involved with my line, and say that I will continue to change until I come to claim my inheritance.”



Erin got up on her knees to bring her eye level even with that of her husband.  “David, I’m supposed to claim my inheritance, and I think it’s with the leprechauns!”



David looked confused for a moment, then nodded.  “That makes sense,” he said.  “The leprechauns would be ancient, and it’s the only explanation I’ve got for your shrinking.”



“David, we’ve got to get me to County Kilkenny,” Erin said.  I need to claim this inheritance.  I’ll just keep shrinking until I do.”



Standing up, David bit his lip.  “I’ll see what we can do,” he said.



While David started calling travel agencies, Erin turned on the bedroom TV.  She was used by now to the idea that she kept shrinking out of clothing, and saw no point in getting dressed until she had to.  She just wore one of her old T-shirts as a nightshirt.



But, while watching the TV news, Erin ‘s tiny shoulder sagged.  There were reports of volcanic activity in Iceland, and ash was shutting down all air travel to Europe -- including to Ireland.



David confirmed the problem when he got off the phone.  “Looks like we’re going to have to wait at least a few days,” he said.  “I’m sorry, Erin.”



Erin shrugged sadly.  “Not much we can do,” she said.



David sat down next to her on the bed.  “Well, we can try to make the best of it,” he said.  “Are you up for more experimenting?”



Erin smiled.  “Experimenting sounds good,” she said, “But don’t say ‘up.’”  I’m going down, remember?”



It took a full two weeks for the volcanic gasses to clear.  David had to wait another three days to get a flight because of the backloog of travelers and the quirks of the airlines.



Through it all, Erin and David continued experimenting.  Erin had taken a leave of absence from her job, while Erin continued working.



By the time the smoke cleared, Erin was under two feet tall.  She was a little under 20 inches tall, and amazed to find David’s cock was now as big as her torso, on the day of the flight.



But now the couple had a new problem.  Erin was too small to travel on a plane as a passenger.  They decided they’d have to pack her in a bag, but it couldn’t be anything that would go in the luggage compartment.  That area was unpressurized, and Erin could die if she were in that situation.



They made her a small area inside a carry-on bag they were sure would fit in the overhead rack and prepared for the trip.



The security X-rays at the airport drew some attention, but the crew decided the image from inside the bag was a very detailed doll;  it surely couldn’t have been a miniature woman.



David was nervous during the flight.  He knew Erin tended to dose while she traveled, especially by plane.  How many short naps might she have during the flight, and how small would she be when he opened the bag?



Once clear of the airport in Dublin, David unzipped Erin’s bag.  She gazed up groggily.  “Oh, wow!  I’m way down,” she said.



She was right.  Erin looked to be under 15 inches tall, and it was a long ride in the taxi.



“We’re going to have to stay in an inn tonight,” David said.  “We’ll have tot finish the trip to Kilkenny in the morning.”



Erin yawned.  “I think I’ve got jet lag,” she said.  “Looks like I may be really little by the time we get there.”



“I’m sorry, honey,” David said.



“Who’re ya talkin’ to?” the cabbie asked.



Erin smiled up at her husband, and made the OK hand sign, then gave him a thumbs up.



David looked at his wife as he answered the cabbie.  “Just thinking of someone I love,” he said.



By the time they got to the room, Erin had napped twice more, and now stood only about 13 and a quarter inches tall.



Daunted by David’s size, Erin nevertheless worked to keep the experimenting going.  For him, it was a single part of his anatomy she was working, but she was getting a full-body workout.



At one point she giggled.  “What’s so funny?” David asked.



Erin pointed at his dick.  “I can hear the blood flow in here!” she said.  “I can still turn you on, big boy!”



“You’re all the woman I need,” David said.



Erin had a restless night, and woke up only about 11 and a third inches tall.  Intrigued by how much bigger David seemed, they experimented again before packing to leave on their journey.



David looked into Erin’s bag, which he’s had to rearrange since she was so much smaller.  “I’ll see you when we get there,” he said.



“I’ll probably be even smaller,” she said.  “I don’t have anything to do, and you know how I am when I travel.”



“I know,” David said.  “But we’re almost there, and, whatever happens, you’ve still got me.”



“I know, Love,” Erin said.  “I love you.”



“I love you, too.”  David lowered his hand into the bag, and his wife climbed on board.  He lifted her to his lips and they kissed; then he returned her to the bag.  She waved cutely.  “See you, big boy,” she said.



When they got to Kilkenny, David got out at the inn where they’d booked their room.  There he found an ancient looking man, holding a sign that read, “Erin Hunter.”



David approached the man.  “Excuse me,” he said.  “I’m David Hunter, Erin’s husband.”



The man glanced at the bag David carried.  “She’s in there, is she?”



David looked confused.  “How did you know?”



The man offered his hand.  “I’m Lucas MacLean,” he said.  “The community sent me to get you to the portal.  You’ll need a mortal who knows the way so you can find it.”



David opened the bag, to find a sleepy Erin down to only about nine and a half inches tall.



“Honey,” he said.  “We’ve got a guide, and he knows about you.”



Lucas peeked into the bag.  Erin had already grabbed a handkerchief, so she was covered when his did so. “My, you are small, majesty,” he said.  “But don’t worry.  You’ll get bigger very soon.”



“So we were right?” Erin said.  “I’m to be the queen of the leprechauns?”



“Leprechauns?” Lucas said.  “No, it’s not the leprechauns ya’ll be queen of.  You’re to be queen of the giantesses.”



“Giantesses?” Erin and David said together.



“Aye,” Lucas said.  “Until y’come to claim your throne, the magic makes you shrink.  But once you’re by the portal, the magic will make ya grow, and grow far faster and vaster than y’shrank.



“How … vast?” Erin said.



“You’ll know when it’s right,” he said.  “And David here is to be your consort.  He’ll ba able to come through, though most normals can’t.”



“You look normal enough,” David said.  “How do you know all this?”



Lucas smiled.  “Simple,” he said.  “I was Queen Onora’s consort for decades.  And it’s grand indeed to meet her heir.”



“The pleasure’s ours,” Erin said.  “And I’m sorry for your loss.”



Lucas smiled.  “I had many glorious decades with your great aunt,” he said.  “and now it’s my happy duty to be your go-between with the world -- at least, until David here gets the hang of things.”



Lucas looked at the couple.  “I would suggest one thing,” he said.  “If you’ve been enjoyin’ your … current condition with your consort, Majesty, I’d suggest ya’ll want t’do that before we go.  The growing will be fast and furious when we get there, and you’ll never be this small again.”



Erin beamed up at David.  He smiled down.  “Well, we do have a room booked here,” he said.  “Shall we use it?”



Erin’s smile turned into a leer.  “Let’s go in.  Show me just how big you are, big boy.”



About two hours later, David emerged, carrying Erin discreetly.  Lucas led them to a secluded spot where, almost immediately, Erin began to grow.



Erin’s height was just more than doubling every two hours.  They arrived at about 1 p.m.  By 3 p.m., she was 19 inches tall.  At 5 p.m., she was 39 inches tall.



Erin walked up to David at about 7 p.m.  She now dwarfed her husband, towering 6-foot-11.  She looked to Lucas.  “Can we have some time alone?”



Lucas smiled.  “Of course, Majesty,” he said.  “I’m sure it’s been awhile for you, and you are both young.”  He stepped through the portal, out of sight.



Erin picked David up.  “Well, now,” she said.  “I know I’m woman enough for you, and I believe you’re man enough for me.  Shall we test my theory?”



David smiled.  “Experimenting is a wonderful thing,” he said.



There was a lot of experimenting that night.  By 9 p.m., Erin was 14 feet tall.  She had climbed to 29 feet tall by 11 p.m., and to 60 feet all by 1 a.m.  David climbed atop his growing wife; then she and David dozed off.



David woke up shortly before 7 a.m.  He surveyed the landscape that was his wife.  Her breasts were now as big as hills, jutting hundreds of feet in the air.  She was growing so fast he could see her nipples climbing higher.  Her face seemed so far away, and was getting farther with every passing moment.



It took Dadid a few minutes to wake Erin, and few more minutes for her to get her bearings.  Realizing how fast she was now growing and how big she was, she set about crawling through the portal, with David riding on the back of her neck.



Once through, Erin stood up.  David calculate that she was now about 700 feet tall.  Her busltin measured a whopping 450 feet over a 215-foot waist.  She was, as she always had been, gorgeous, just on a much bigger scale.



On looking around, Erin realized she was the largest giantess in the kingdom, even as all the others gathered before her to bow before their queen.



Lucas approached David.  “Ah, she’s a big one,” the older man said.  “She’ll make a fine queen.”



Erin looked down at her husband, who now seemed bug-sized to her.  She smiled, then looked to Lucas.  “Do we have a space for my consort and myself?” she asked.



“Yes, Majesty,” Lucas said.  “I’ll show you the way.”



“I hope I’m still man enough,” David said.



Lucas smiled back at him.  “Y’will be,” he said.  “You’re her consort.  She’ll feel you as if you were her size.  That’s the consort’s blessing.”



“I like that blessing,” said Erin.



“I don’t know,” David said.  “I think we need to use the scientific method to verify this.  What would you say to a little … experimentation, Your Majesty?”



Erin smiled down at her consort.  “You read our mind,” she said.