- Text Size +

Chapter 10

Entire cities vanished under her black leather boots as the 200-mile giantess stomped over North America. She went to the north, leaving 27-mile long footprints in her wake, each half a mile deep. Huge gales followed her as she moved, since the draft she caused was enormous. Cracks that swallowed entire villages appeared in the dryer areas she trod upon, otherwise, the mere placing of her feet on the ground caused an air displacement that blew everything away in a six-mile radius. She did that by mere walking!

The sole of her leather boot had been half an inch when it was normal sized. Now, the rubbery sole was a huge, 1,2-mile tall wall of rubber, a wall that mercilessly obliterated everything it came down upon. No building, no tree, not even a solid mountain was able to resist it for as much as a split second. Jorien's enormous weight pressed everything together into solid rock and, in case of organic material, into diamonds.

Jorien wandered aimlessly across the entire continent. She didn't heed the voice in her head anymore, who told her why she didn't think that this was abusing her power in the most terrible way imaginable. She could grow as big as she wanted, and that made her more than an ordinary human. Jorien considered herself a goddess, who made her own moral standards.

She trod down the Rockies, joking that they should now be called the "Dusties". Having enjoyed the feeling of people squishing under her feet, she took of her footwear again and placed her feet on a city, the name of which she didn't know, nor cared about. It was all the same to her now. The ball of her foot grinded the 200,000 inhabitants into nothingness, while obliviating the buildings. She dragged her toes through another city, her toenails scratching whole skyscrapers off the ground like specks of dust. Houses were nothing more than tiny black dots under her toenails. Her enormous toes, each one at least half a mile high and one mile long, bulldozed through the city like gigantic zeppelins of doom.

Her crotch became wet. All this power, this might, it made her horny. Uncaring, she stripped naked and laid down, covering two states of the US with her huge body, pressing 90% of the area into obsidian. She spread her legs and began fingering herself. She came within twenty seconds. A huge tidal wave of cum flooded from her six mile tall cunt, millions of gallons of slime that rained down on entire communities between her legs. It drowned and covered entire cities, washing them away or smothering them in a 200 feet thick layer of smelly pussy juice.

"Aaaahh....", she blissfully said. "That felt good. I could do this forever...." Dreamily, Jorien looked up to the sky. Because of her height, she could see the moon, even though it was still day. The little moon....

"No, " Jorien suddenly thought. "No little. Bigger than me. The moon is still a lot bigger than I am. But why should I allow that? I am a goddess!"

She stood up, dressed herself, and looked up at the moon again, who seemed a bit bigger now that she stood erect. She grinned evilly at the moon. "Watch out, here I come," she smirked, and grew again.

Jorien shot up once again, eyes closed. Her body inflated hundreds of feet each second first, then thousands, then miles. She didn't hold back anymore, she wanted to grow until exhaustion.

As she rose higher and higher, humanity saw Jorien rising up, the entire hemisphere could see at least one part of her body. Her shadow eclipsed whole countries as she grew further. Soon, the entire North American continent was covered with two enormous, gargantuan leather boots, destroying everything.

Jorien, eyes still closed, felt her feet slip along the Earth's curvation as she became too big to stand on the planet. A moment later, she began floating as her body became so massive the Earth's gravity could no longer hold her. She glided off the planet, still growing and growing, into space. After a while, Jorien stopped her growth. Slowly, she opened her eyes. What she saw made her laugh.