- Text Size +
When Blaine awoke Sunday morning, he basked in the warmth he felt from Raven’s left breast.  Her heartbeat pulsed comfortingly beneath him.  He was aware that, if he stood up, he would no longer be within the warmth; the morning air was cool, and Raven was too big now to fit in any of the available structures.  But her own natural body heat, especially at areas such as her amazing, huge, soft, firm, round breasts, was high enough that he didn’t need clothing.

Blaine positioned himself so he could gaze up at the woman who had become, voernight, his colossal lover.  He knew that, realistically, the boss-employee relationship was at an end.  There was no way she could continue with the lab if her theory was correct, and its leadership would probably fire her for insubordination if it wasn’t.

But that didn’t matter as he gazed up at the sleeping face of the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen.  How could someone so big look so much like a baby? he wondered.  If anything, she had become even more lovely overnight … but then, maybe that was just due to what they had done overnight.

Blaine smiled at the memory.  Sinking chest-deep into the woman he loved, she was aware of his every move and thrilled when she realized that she could tell he was enjoying it as much as she was.  Then she had extracted him and cleaned him off by the only means available -- placing him up to the chest in her own mouth.  That had, in turn, triggered further reaction from him, which had delighted her even more.

Raven’s eyes fluttered slightly, then came open.  She got her bearings, then mumbled sleepily, “Oh, yeah.  I’m big.”

“Good morning, sleepyhead,” Blaine said.

Raven smiled down at him.  “Good morning, you stallion,” she said.  “How long have you been awake?”

“Just a couple of minutes,” Blaine said.  “I was just basking in you, your warmth and beauty.”

Raven tilted her head lovingly.  “You were amazing last night,” she said.

“You weren’t too shabby yourself,” he said.  “Wow, your vaginal muscles are strong!  I was afraid I’d be crushed at first.”

“I’ve got some level of control, andf I wasn’t going to hurt you … well, not too much, anyway,” Raven said.  “I sensed you tense up slightly when I brought you to my mouth.”

“I think that was instinctive,” Blaine said.  “You know, fear of being eaten is a primitive response.  But I liked the results … a lot.”

“Oh, good,”  Raven said.  “Hey, have you got any idea what time it is?”

“Not directly,” Blaine said.  “My phone is with my clothes, and it’s my watch these days.  Why do you ask?  Do you think you should be shrinking if the government theory was right?”

Raven shook her enormous head.  “No, it’s just that the church people from Candy Rock were going to be coming up here to make us a meal.  From the position of the sun, it may be getting pretty close to time for them to come up here.”

“Right.  We’d better get dressed,” Blaine said.  Raven gently lowered him to the ground.  With only her makeshift, circus-tent bikini, she was dressed before he was.  “Come on, slowpoke,” she said.

“Take it easy.  I need more layers than you,” Blaine said.

Once they were dressed, Raven lifted Blaine to her shoulder.  “So, your grandpa never knew his dad,” he said quietly.

“No,” Raven said, being careful not to shake her head and risk injuring her lover.  “Artie had only just found out Emmy Lou was pregnant when he died.  The funny thing was, Great-Grandma was convinced she had become pregnant on their wedding night, when she was 30 feet tall.  He was absolutely normal in every way, but she was still convinced of that.  Anyway, she gave birth to Grandpa Lou ‘Bud’ Pinsetter, and my mom was his daughter, Abby Pinsetter Albert.”

It turned out Raven guess on the time was a good one.  The townspeople, led by Mayor Hamilton, started arriving within about 15 minutes of when the couple got dressed.  Soon a feast was presented, with enough food even to fill the colossal woman’s stomach.  She actually wsn’t all that hungry; the salad the previous night had met her needs, and her metabolism was slower now that she was a giantess.  She wouldn’t necessarily need to eat very often -- but, if she hadn’t eaten in awhile, she would need to eat quite a lot.

Throughout the lunch, the townspeople expressed their support to Raven and Blaine.

Raven’s favorite message came from the oldest person there, a woman who had been a girl at the time of the 30-Foot Bride incident.  “You know, Artie Pinsetter wasn’t exactly considered the best catch in town, and a lot of people didn’t like him,” she said.  “But we all knew what had really happened with and to Emmy Lou, and we could all see how much they loved each other.  And he was one of us.  We were happy for both of them for all too short a time, and what they did to your great-grandpa’s reputation was wrong.  I’m glad you’ve got the guts to do this, and I hope you prove them wrong.”

The visit lasted hours.  During that time, Blaine’s phone buzzed that he had received a text.  He opened it to find it was from the mayor, who was standing nearby.  He looked at her, confused.  She nodded to the phone, then went back to schmoozing with the crowd.

The text began, “U should know what Raven told me she’s planned.”  He read from there.

Then his phone buzzed again.  It was a second text from the mayor, with a set of instructions.  He caught her eye, nodded and mouthed the words, “Thank you.”  She nodded back.

All too soon, it was late afternoon.  The crowd was leaving, and soon Blaine was alone with Raven.  She looked sad to him, and wasn’t putting him anywhere on her body.

“You OK?” he asked.

“If the government was right, I should have shrunk by now,” Raven said in a voice surprisingly small for one so big.  “Great-Grandpa was right.”

“You should be happy,” Blaine said.

Raven sighed.  “Yeah,” she said.  She sat down.  “You know, I felt so loved by the people from my old home town when they were up here.  I wanted to hug them, and to be hugged by them, like I’ve done so many times before -- but I couldn’t.  Without Great-Grandpa’s machine, I’ll never be able to hug anyone again -- at least, not that way.  I never thought about how much I’d miss being hugged.”

Blaine ran over and hugged the giantess’ foot.  She laughed.  “Well, maybe hugs are just different now,” she said, still sounding sad.  She scooped him up and hugged him lovingly to her chest, starting to cry.

Blaine craned his next back to look up at Raven.  “This isn’t just about hugs,” he said.  “You’re going to do something else.”

Raven nodded.  “Science needs to know if a second exposure to the gas will trigger further growth, and how big someone exposed to the cave’s gasses can get.  I won’t fit in anymore, but I can inhale at the entrance and draw more gasses out.”

“Raven, no!” Blaine said.  “If you do that, the sheer volume of gasses you can draw -- especially if you’re doing it repeatedly to see how big someone can get -- could make you so big you’d be mountainous.  And then your body would trigger rainstorms, which would make you grow larger.”

“Only until the gas is finished being metabolized,” Raven said.  “Great-Grandma was still influenced by the gasses after Artie shunted the mass away, but she didn’t grow when she got wet or took a drink.  Once the gas was fully metabolized, she didn’t grow anymore.”

“But you’ll be too big to live, at least with people,” Blaine said.

“I know,” Raven said.

“And, safely, with me,” he said.

“I know,” she said.  “But the science demands it.”

“No!” Blaine shouted.  “No!  You have thr right to live a life.  You’ve done what you set out to do!  You don’t have to further sacrifice yourself for the sake of this data.”

Raven sighed.  “But we do need to know if a second exposure triggers more growth.”

“Then let me suggest a compromise,” Blaine said.  “Take one inhale -- just one, no bigger than you wish -- and that will give you the evidence about repeat exposures.  You’ll be bigger -- probably way bigger -- but you may just be able to have some kind of connection to humanity … and to me.”

“But the data --”

“Dammit, I know you’re a scientist, but you’re also human, and I thought you had feelings for me!” Blaine said.

“I do,” said Raven.  “Actually, I think I love you.  I just wish I’d acted on my impulses toward you sooner.”

“Then, if you love me -- if you even just think you might love me -- you have to limit this experiment,” Blaine said.  “Think about it.  You’ve been doing all this for Artie and Emmy Lou’s memory.  What would they want you to do?”

Raven thought for a monment, then smiled.  “All right,” she said.  “One breath, then I’ll stop.”

“Thank you,” Blaine said, tears running down his cheeks.  “I love you.”

She caressed his cheek with her index finger.  “I love you, too,” she said.  “Come on.  Let’s get this science over with.”

They made their way back down to the cave entrance.  Raven laid down with he rface at the entrance, while Blaine stood what he hoped was a safe distance back.  Raven looked at him.  “Ready?” she said.

He nodded.

Raven closed her eyes, then inhaled deeply once and immediately pulled away.  Immediately she began to swell.  She undid her makeshift bikini before she shredded it and stood up.  Higher and higher she climbed growing to more and more colossal size.

Once the growing was done, Raven laid down, being careful not to squish Blaine.  Realizing how big her voice now was, she whispered, “GPS me.”

While walking the immense distance of his lover, Blaine heard Raven whisper, “I guess I’d better get used to whipsering from now on, huh?”

“Yep!” he shouted.

Raven started to cry.  “I can still hear you!” she said.  “I was afraid I’d be so big I couldn’t!”

“No such luck!” Blaine shouted, which prompted a laugh from his massive love.

When he was done measuring, Blaine shouted, “You’re 400 feet tall.”

“Don’t move,” Raven said.  “There’s one last step in this process.”  She reached more than 100 feet to a stream and dipped her fingers in it.  She grew a bit larger.  “Now, GPS me again,” she said.

Blaine did as he was told.  After a few minutes, he called out, “You added 30 feet.  You’re 430 feet tall.”

Raven turned her head to gaze at her love, who now looked like he was the size of a large bug to her.  “Now what do we do, Sweetie?” she asked.

Blaine held up his phone.  “The mayor gave me some directions to something she thought you might need about now,” he said.  “We can head there, if you like.”

Raven shrugged.  “I’ve got nothing else to do,” she said.  She reached up the hill to the place where the tents were. She made a top from the two she’d worn as a bikini earlier.  It was skimpy, but workable.  She used one that had remained in the barn for the bottom of the bikini.  “Now that I’m dressed, let’s go,” she said.

Blaine climbed on her finger and they set out.  Soon they arrived at a large complex.  There were several immense gigantic Quonset-hut-style buildings there, including one that was fully 500 feet tall.

Raven gasped, “What is this place?”

“Apparently, the government was so sure they could grow giant soldiers in the 1950s that they built this giant barracks,” Blaine said.  “They scaled them up based on the sizes they thought they might get.  You’ll just fit the largest.”

“I have a place to live!” Raven said.

“And so do I,” Blaine said.  “There are family quarters attached.  There’s even one that leads right onto your bed, and an elevator in the bedpost for me to get down to the floor.”

Raven looked at her beloved.  “But how will we live?”

“Are you kidding?”  Blaine said.  “You’re going to be, quite literally, the biggest thing to hit science in decades.  There will be journal articles, lectures, TV interviews -- not to mention things like book deals and celebrity stuff.  And, let’s face it, darling:  You’re beautiful.  The media will love you.  We’ll be able to make a good living, and I can be your go-between with the normal-sized world.”

“But … what about sex?”  Raven asked.

“I was thinking of taking SCUBA lessons,” Blaine said.

Raven laughed.  “I love you, Blaine Meir.”

“Then marry me,” Blaine said.  “Please.”

Raven’s enormous eyes widened.  “You mean it?  Even like this?”

Blaine nodded.

Raven beamed.  “Great-Grandma always said that when you find the right love, they’re the biggest thing in the world, no matter what your relative sizes,” she said.  “Yes, I’ll marry you.” She held the tiny man top her lips and kissed him.

Then Raven looked around.  “Well, as big as I am now, I guess we’ll have to do the wedding here,” she said.

Blaine laughed.

“What?” Raven said.

“You know what that’ll make you?” he said.

Raven thought for a moment, then burst out laughing herself.  “I’ll be the 430-Foot Bride of Candy Rock!”

“Yep!” Blaine said.

She kissed him again, one more of a lifetime of kisses and other ways of loving the couple would share over many years to come.