- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy.

**********Chapter 2**********


The morning sunlight stabbed at David's eyes, and he rolled over on his other side, attempting to drift back into unconsciousness. He lay there on the soft bed, enjoying the warmth of the sun on his back. The feeling didn't last long, parts of last night slowly coming back to him, as if they were from a vivid dream. His eyes snapped open, and he sat up quickly, only to collapse back down on the bed as his right arm screamed in pain. He noticed his arm was bound up in some makeshift sling, and he tried to move his right hand, praying he hadn't broken his wrist. He almost blacked out again from the pain, but he noticed that his hand moved slightly. It looked like it was just a bad sprain. David doubted his cheap insurance company would even acknowledge knowing him if he ended up in a hospital. Tenderly, he slowly eased off the bed, taking in his surroundings. Someone must have carried him to one of the upstairs bedrooms after he had knocked himself out. No sooner had the thought occurred to him when he heard movement somewhere in the house. 

Cautiously, David moved towards the door, once again noticing the immense proportions of everything in the house, which only made him more worried. His short stature and his good arm's disabled state would do nothing for him in any confrontation. Turning the knob silently, he ventured into the large hallway. He heard movement again, from downstairs. Heading towards it, he inched his way down a big spiral staircase, attempting to be as silent as he could. As he neared the bottom, a kitchen came into view, and David finally got his first real look at the dark figure from last night. 

Her back was to David, which was fortunate, as his slack-jawed expression of disbelief was almost comical. The woman standing before him was easily over seven feet tall, and he could see that she was barefoot. David had never seen someone as big as this ever in his life, and doubted he ever would again. It was as if her teenage growth spurts had simply continued long into adulthood, until she towered over everything. The long black hair cascading neatly around her shoulders hid her face from his view as she worked at preparing a dish of some sort over the stove. Although dressed in a simple t-shirt and jeans, her immense size dominated the room, instantly drawing the eye and holding its attention. For what seemed like hours, David stared at her, unable to comprehend her size. Still watching, he forgot to hide from view as she spun around, a mixing bowl in hand. Her eyes flew open as she spotted David, and she dropped the bowl, letting out a startled gasp.

"Heavens! You surprised me!" she exclaimed, putting a hand to her chest. As David's mouth worked to find its words, he noticed that along with being tall, this woman was unbelievably pretty. Her piercing steel-gray eyes bored into his over a cute button nose and soft mouth. 

"Um, I..." he began, not exactly knowing what to say. His surprise at encountering someone like this so far out in the woods, along with his natural inadequacy around women acted as an effective gag. He fell silent as the smiling woman slowly approached him, taking in her large features. 

"So you're the stranger that woke me up before the crack of dawn only to try and kill yourself on my porch?" she said, laughing softly as she stopped before him. David found himself entranced by her strange accent and deep, rich voice. Their differences in size were painfully obvious standing near each other. David's head barely reached her considerable chest, and he had to tilt his neck far back just to meet her eyes. 

"Yeah, sorry about that," he apologized, massaging his still throbbing arm. "I was just looking for help; my car ran out of gas not too far from here. I was just looking to borrow some, and I'll be on my way." 

"I'm afraid I wouldn't be of much assistance," the woman said, frowning. "There aren't any machines of that sort here." David's head slumped, the tiny ounce of hope he had for making it to the retreat in time finally dissolving. 

"Could I possibly use your phone? I just need to call a towing company then," he asked. His expression followed his hopes as she shook her head. 

"I never had any use for such a thing, as there is no one of importance for me to call," she said mournfully. Quickly looking about the kitchen, David saw she was telling the truth. There was no phone in sight, not even an outlet for one. In fact, David noticed that there was a startling lack of modern amenities within the house. 

"Well, how do you contact someone when you need anything?" he wondered, hoping she had some sort of emergency radio, something he could use to get him help. 

"The only contact I have with the outside is the trader who comes by once a month to sell me clothes, and small trinkets," she admitted. "Visitors are a rare occurrence for me." David gaped at her, wondering how someone could live with no modern appliances, and no contact with the outside world at all. He could understand the no visitors part, considering how well-hidden and out of the way her cabin was. 

Noticing the glum look on his face, the woman spoke up. "I may not have anything of use here, but if you stay for breakfast, I can go with you to try and get your car some help," she said, flashing him a quick smile. Despite the fact that he was lost in the woods hundreds of miles away from home, with a slim chance of making it back to civilization anytime soon, David found the woman's smile infectious, and couldn't help smiling back. 

"I am kinda hungry," he admitted. The large woman beamed at him, and stuck out her huge left hand, easily twice the size of his. 

"Excellent. I'm Alice," she said, dwarfing his hand in hers as they shook.

"David," he said, feeling emasculated at the strength of her grip. She obviously was no stranger to manual labor.

"Well David, let's get something to eat, then we'll go visit your car." 

*****

David marveled at the size of the furniture within the house. Obviously made for people with Alice's height in mind, the five foot tall chair he now sat in completely dwarfed him. Even though he was perched on the edge, his legs dangled over the side, his feet hanging a good two feet off the ground. At his size, the top of the table was level with his shoulders. Reaching out with his only working hand, he grabbed the spoon Alice had provided, the smallest one she could find in the house. Regardless, the utensil was still almost three times the size of the largest spoon David had at home. He handled it awkwardly, unused to eating with his left hand, and only managed to get half of his food in his mouth, spilling an absurd amount on his clothes. Alice watched him make a mess for a few minutes, a smile on her face. Getting up, she reached over and handed David a napkin. 

"Having fun aren't we?" she said, chuckling. David blushed as he wiped his face, looking down at his food-splattered clothes.

"It's a lot harder than it looks," he admitted, looking at his tied up right arm longingly. Alice shook her head.

"Actually, it's pretty easy," she said. "Here, I'll show you." She reached over and gently plucked the spoon from David's hand. Fearing she had misunderstood, David tried to get the spoon back, but Alice fended off his hand easily. Coming over to sit in the chair next to him, she grabbed his bowl and began to scoop out some of the mixture. 

"Honestly, I'm fine," David tried to say, his face growing red with embarrassment. It was bad enough that he was a good three feet shorter and was less than half her weight. He didn't need a complete stranger to feed him, regardless of how incompetent his hand-eye coordination was. 

"Oh I don't mind helping. Besides, you're hurt," Alice countered, moving the spoon to his mouth. Still blushing, David didn't open his mouth as she touched his lips with the spoon. A tense moment passed, and David realized how ridiculous he looked, acting like a toddler refusing to eat his vegetables as his mother tried to feed him. Feeling ashamed of himself, he opened his mouth and allowed the huge woman to deposit the food in his mouth, glad that there was no one else around to laugh at his predicament. A satisfied expression spread over Alice's face as she saw David relent, and she began to feed him, swooping in frequently with the napkin to dab at the corners of his mouth where food had spilled out. David ate in silence, looking away, afraid to meet her eyes, feeling more and more emasculated each time he opened his mouth for Alice. Thanks to his previous attempts at feeding himself, he was still starving when she finished the bowl, the majority of the food currently on his jacket and jeans. He refused to tell her he was still hungry, but right on cue, his stomach growled ominously, betraying him. 

"Not satisfied? I'll get you another bowl," Alice said sweetly, getting up and going back to the stove. 

"I'm full, really," David protested, his weak lie going ignored. Alice returned, scooting her chair closer to David's. Determined to regain a shred of his lost manhood, David continued to keep his face averted as Alice tried to feed him, only reluctantly opening his mouth when she pushed the spoon against his lips. A shadow passed over his face as her other huge hand reached out. Alice gently touched his cheek and turned him to face her. Unable to resist her strength, David found himself turned in his chair, until he was facing her. His eyes were level with her huge breasts, which he noticed immediately. Even though Alice was wearing a loose pink t-shirt, the size of her large chest was strongly pronounced, each one of her giant breasts roughly the size of David's head. He swallowed nervously, suddenly aware of his proximity to her. It was probably the first time he could remember ever being so close to a woman. Their gentle swaying as she moved her hand back and forth between the bowl and David's mouth entranced him, and he felt his temperature rising slightly. 

Able to feed him more effectively, Alice continued, and they began to talk. Because David's mouth was busy being fed by her, Alice did most of the talking, and David began to learn about her life, mainly how she had lived by herself for years. As she talked, David also began to notice her scent, a sweet aroma that smelled faintly of vanilla. The intoxicating smell, coupled with her deep melodic voice and the gentle swaying of her breasts hypnotized David, and he found himself resisting less and less. He was so entranced in watching Alice that he didn't notice when she finished the second bowl. 

"David!" He jumped, his face blushing furiously, knowing he had been caught staring. Alice laughed, her body shaking with mirth. 

"Found something you like?" she teased, making David redden even more. Tearing his eyes away from her impressive endowments, he looked up, giving her an embarrassed grin. Fortunately, he could tell she wasn't mad as she smiled down at him, although there seemed to be a calculating look in her steel-grey eyes. 

"Sorry, I must be really tired. Thanks for the meal, I guess," he said, desperately trying to change the subject. 

"My pleasure! Now let's see about you getting cleaned up," Alice said, getting up and putting their dishes in the huge sink. David frowned. 

"But I thought you were going to help me get my car working," he protested. 

"Oh we'll get to that eventually. But do you really want to be walking around in those clothes?" David looked down, and saw she was right. Thanks to his impressive coordination skills, half of his meal was laying on his lap. 
"But I've got a change of clothes in the car," he said. As grimy as he was, he really wanted to make sure all his belongings were safe. A loud thunderclap suddenly rocked the house, and David jumped. Alice laughed at him. 

"You still feel like going out there? Aren't you a brave one," she said, giving him an amused look. In fact, David was the exact opposite of that. Thunderstorms had terrified him as a child. As an adult, instead of getting over his fear, he had only gotten better at hiding it. He looked out one of the windows, and saw the sky darkening. It began to rain, lightly at first, but slowly building until the whole cabin echoed with the sound of rain hitting the roof. Another thunderclap, louder this time, boomed and David took another fearful look outside.

"I guess I can take a quick shower before we head out," David said, working to control the trembling in his voice. 

**********End Chapter 2**********

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know how I did.