- Text Size +

Lisa couldn't help but laugh as she brought her foot closer toward the little man. Even though the toe of her sneaker was starting to cover most of his pathetically small body, she could just make out out the look of terror on his face. She paused setting her heel down and letting her foot rest on it for just a moment, the ball of her foot poised to squash the Red Sox fan at any moment.


It was then that fear finally got the best of the little man, and he scurried out from beneath her perfectly maintained Nikes. Lisa giggled as he got to his feet and began running away from her at what she imagined must be a pretty decent sprint. Of course, he was barely covering any ground.


She let her foot fall with dead weight, hoping the little man could feel the vibration across the hard wood of her and Brandon's apartment. He was smart though, she reasoned, he didn't pause to look back. Smart, or very afraid, she thought with a smirk.


Not looking her way might put a little more distance between them, but it meant he wasn't paying attention. Lisa gently placed the toe of her left shoe against the heel of her right, slipping it half way off with just a little bit of pressure. Probably enough pressure to snap the little guy in half. Lisa raised her right foot into the air, sneaker dangling back and forth before she wound up her leg and then launched the light shoe across the hallway and right over the little man.


Sean had kept running as soon as he got to his feet. Who knew what this crazy bitch was going to do, maybe she would just squash him now that they were in the safety of her apartment, he had no idea. All Sean had to do was keep running toward one of the pieces of furniture that lined the enormous hallway. If he could get underneath some of it, maybe he could wait them out, or trick them into thinking he was under it while he made a break for it. Maybe there was a hole they didn't know about, or some way to just get out of their reach. His legs were pumping so fast, and his head locked straight ahead of him, that he wasn't even tempted to look back when he heard her foot hit the ground.


He was so focused, that nothing could ever prepare Sean for what went sailing over his head. The giant blue Nike, the thing that had almost crushed him moments before hand, went sailing over his head like a tractor trailer in a Michael Bay movie. It landed with a powerful thud dozens of yards in front of him, what might be only a few feet to the giantess that had launched it. When it hit the hardwood floor and tumbled, all Sean could think was that if it had hit him, he would have been crushed beneath it. If he didn't die, he'd have wished he did.


Sean would have been paralyzed, by a fucking shoe.


He stopped in his tracks and slowly turned to see the giantess. Sean was far enough away that he could actually see all of her towering high like a skyscraper. She was balancing herself once again, her left foot now dangling high in the air, with a shoe barely clinging to her huge truck-sized feet. The enormous blond just smiled at Sean before flinging the shoe once again. Sean dropped to the ground as the blue Nike hit the ground not far behind him. He gulped, trying to figure out if he would have been hit.


As he felt the minor vibrations from the shoe tumbling behind him, Sean realized he would have been hit. The quakes increased as the gigantic young woman strode toward him, but Sean couldn't raise his head to look. He was too busy trying to figure out anything to get out of this situation. He was hoping that it was just a dream, he just needed to wake up, and he'd be on the six train with his friends. Oh God, Sean prayed, please let this be a dream. As the tremors increased in power, Sean could feel a warm stream of liquid running down his leg, and starting to pool around him.


While urine was quickly speeding out of his body, Sean looked up at the giantess who stood before him. She was wearing simple white socks, with little bits of gray at the toe and heel. Sean could see bits of fuzz clinging here and there to the socks, some pieces seemed larger than his head. His eyes then scaled all the way up her enormous body, her face just barely visible beyond the cliff of her breasts.


Her left foot rose into the air and hovered over him for a brief second. “No!” Sean instinctively screamed but the foot came down upon him anyway. He clenched his eyes tight preparing for the end but was surprised as his body wasn't crushed.


There was pressure on it, oh god there was pressure on it. Sean felt like he was buried under a pile of laundry bags or something. He could just barely wiggle beneath the foot but he wasn't able to actually crawl anywhere. When he tried to wiggle forward the pressure increased tenfold for the briefest of moments. At that moment, Sean couldn't breath and he could almost feel his bones starting to crack. Yet, the pressure was gone moments later.


“I know they're not red,” boomed the giantess from above him, once more giggling at her own jokes, “But I figured you are a socks fan.” She laughed even more as Sean suddenly felt like his bones were going to crack once more. He watched as her heel rose into the sky revealing fresh air and light.


He was still trapped under the ball of her foot and she immediately began to twist it back and forth like she were crushing out a cigarette. Sean screeched out in pain, though he knew it had to have been lost amongst her girlish giggles. As swiftly as it started though, the crushing stopped.


High above him, Sean could hear the giantess take big whiffs of the air, and then he watched as her foot rose up, and then twist so she could see the bottom of it. Sean watched as she probed the bottom of her sock with a finger and then frowned. Her frowning face turned down toward him, and she asked in a voice that was both sweet and condescending all at once, “Are you not house-trained, little guy?”


Sean wanted to scream up at her, though his world was once again taken over by the tremors of approaching feet and this stopped him from rising anywhere past his knees. Sean had completely forgotten about Brandon, until the giant was walking forward, casually zipping up his fly as he returned from the bathroom. His enormous sneakers landed just inches away from where Sean lay down at the floor. Lisa's gigantic foot descended down on him, though she bent it so just her toes and the ball of her foot settled over the lower half of his body.


“Already having fun,” Brandon asked, his arms settling on his girlfriend's waist.


Lisa just nodded and kissed her boyfriend deeply, her foot nearly crushing Sean's legs when she leaned up to reach his lips. Sean let out a scream, it was involuntary but the gigantic head of Brandon turned down toward him. He then smirked, and scuffed the toe of his sneaker along the hard wood until it bumped into Sean's head. Sean let out another unintended screech as he watched the thick rubber toe come rushing toward him. Brandon let out an enormous laugh before looking back at the blond giantess that kept Sean pinned to the ground with nothing more than her foot, “Kind of a bitch isn't he?”


Lisa giggled as well, “You should have seen him run, babe. And now he's fucking pissed himself.”


“Oh yeah,” the giant said, breaking eye contact with his enormous girlfriend so that he could squat down over the little guy. “My big bad girlfriend scare the shit out of you, little guy?” Brandon's enormous masculine thumb came down and just brushed across Sean's face. For the briefest of moments all Sean could taste or smell was flesh, and then it passed instantly.


He stared up at them, the giant squatting over him while the giantess' hands ran through his short brown hair. Her head was craned downward, over the shelf of her breasts, so she could watch her normal sized man interact with the little man at her foot. The blond giantess had a smile bigger than Sean while she watched it all unfold.


Brandon's head turned upward and he took the giantess' hands in his, lightly kissing her fingers before he spoke, “I'm going to go grab some milk, do we need anything else?”


The enormous blond shrugged her shoulders, “I think we're good on other stuff. You're just going to the corner store, right?”


“Yep,” the giant man replied.


“We're good then,” Lisa announced, her eyes quickly returning to Sean who lay paralyzed beneath her foot.


“Alright,” Brandon rose and pecked her lightly on the cheeks, “Don't get too crazy while I'm gone.”


“Don't worry,” Lisa replied as the door opened and closed, her wicked gaze once more turning toward Sean, “Nothing too crazy.” On the last word, she gently twisted her foot, and caused Sean to scream out in pain. As he did, Lisa gently clapped her hands together in the same manner that some sort of ditzy cheerleader might.