- Text Size +

Sean trembled before the titaness that stood above him. When the door slammed behind her gigantic boyfriend, she lifted her foot off of him and set it on the ground next to his shuddering body. His eyes followed the massive appendage, watched the muscles flex carefully as the foot settled upon the ground and relaxed. His whole body was shaking as his head turned back toward the enormous blond that was literally towering over him.


He couldn't see beyond her denim covered crotch. When Lisa stood directly above him it was just her legs encased within a pair of tight fitting blue jeans that he could see. The legs flexed as she bent her leg at the knee, sticking it out and leaning down against it. Sean's eyes were locked on her foot that was suddenly poised on the ball. So much weight and pressure poised onto such a small area that Sean knew, knew without question, he would be dead if it were placed on him.


Slowly he turned his eyes back to the blond haired giantess who had captured him. Her eyes were locked on him, and he could see something occurring behind them. Sean watched as the gigantic cogs that filled her enormous head ticked and turned, formulating some plan or plot to torture him further. “Hey down there,” Lisa's voice roared down at the tiny, her foot inching forward, “Little guy.”


Sean panted, and ever so slowly tried to rise to a standing position, but was immediately frozen in place as the giantess went, “Uhn uhn uhhnnnn!” Her finger wagging high above and her toes drumming against the hard wood, gently stirring it beneath Sean's body. “I didn't say you could get up yet, you tiny little Red Sox fan,” she straightened herself upright and then lifted her foot above him, scrunching her toes when she said the words, 'Red Sox fan.'


She set her foot back down next to him, once more with all of her weight on the ball of her foot as she leaned down, her eyes squinting down to see him. “I think, I want to play a game,” Lisa suggested coolly, in the same manner she might say she was thinking of watching a movie to a friend. Her eyes locked on him, “How about it, little guy?”


Sean immediately found himself shaking his head, he didn't want to play a game, he didn't want to do anything with this enormous woman. All he wanted to do was shout and scream, and run away, but he couldn't find his voice and his body felt like it was weighed down by lead. Sean was terrified, terrified of what she might do if he said no.


Lisa's giggles interrupted his internal panic as she bent down and scooped him up with her fingers. Each one of the slender digits curling beneath him and prying him from the ground. Sean's clothes had stuck to the ground from all of the 'light,' crushing Lisa had just been doing to him, and they peeled away with a sickening noise. He could feel some of the fabric tearing as Lisa carried him high into the air.


Before Sean could even figure out what was going on, she had raised him all the way to her face, and started walking. It was weird to feel her thundering steps through the medium of her own body; the way her hand barely shook with each step, the way her hair would unknowingly shift, and the sheer power vibrating through her body as she moved and breathed. The power was only magnified as her lips parted into a smile, and Sean could see her teeth. Dazzling, beautiful white teeth, that could easily snap his arm in two without much effort.


“How about we play a drinking game?” Her eyes were filled with delight as they locked on to Sean to see his reaction. Sean wasn't sure what to do, he was worried, what sort of strange drinking game could she have planned for him at this size. He had to fight back the fear welling up inside of himself, not wanting to piss himself in the palm of her hand, but it was so hard as he imagined the terror of being swallowed alive by her. What if she just drank him down in one gulp, and he was shot down her throat like a bullet. “Come onnn,” she said playfully and then her voice shifted slightly, sounding like one of those bad Saturday Night Live skits from several years ago, “I know you boys from Boston, Mass think drinking games are wicked awesome.”


Sean cringed within her hand, hearing that like it was coming from a stadium announcer was extremely uncomfortable. Her thumb suddenly brushed against his head, and Sean was snapped back to reality as he was forced to look at her. “Come on, little guy,” she said, “I bet you do like drinking games. You look like a pretty normal guy, probably played a lot of beer pong or flip cup or whatever.” Her face came extremely close to him, so close her nose was almost against his face. He could feel the warm breath exiting her nostrils as she carefully inspected him. “I bet you have some stereotypical Boston name. Something really Irish, like Patrick, or Michael. Probably some sort of saint,” she stated plainly, Sean unsure exactly how to take the statement.


She lowered him away from her face and set Sean down on a massive table top. Sean gazed all around him, amazed at how such a small little table, in a cramped Manhattan kitchen, seemed enormous to him. Far in the distance, he could see a small pile of mail, and some napkins and plastic forks from some forgotten take-out meal. Everything was enormous, it all made him realize just how small he was. Though nothing made him realize his size than when he turned back toward Lisa, who was still standing at the edge of the table, that just barely rose above her waist. “Little Patrick scared in this big bad world,” Lisa teased as she walked away from the table and busied herself about the kitchen.


Sean wanted to correct her so badly, if he was going to be humiliated like this, he at least wanted it to be his own name. Yet, telling this giantess his name terrified him all the same. If she addressed him by name, it would all seem more real, all the more terrifying. Sean just wanted this to end, whatever it was, this nightmare or drug trip or whatever. He wanted it gone.


Then the ground trembled again as the giantess returned. She carefully set down a few small bottle caps at Sean's feet. He could easily smell the whiskey coming off of them, though Sean couldn't help but gaze down into the little bottlecaps. There was barely any in each of them, they were probably a little more than a shot to him at this size, just awkwardly spread out in the bottlecap. While he inspected the bottlecap, she had gone and returned. In each of her hands were gigantic pint glasses, towering over Sean as she set them down on the table as well.


Sean gazed up at the pints of beer, bubbles rising high through the golden liquid, a thin frothy white head foaming over the top and dribbling down the sides. It looked delicious, and Sean suddenly realized how thirsty he was. He looked down at the bottlecaps arranged near him, just three of them, probably a total of four or five shots. Shots wouldn't quench his thirst though.


“Alright, little guy,” Lisa said, “We're going to have a race. You drinking your shots, me and my beer.” Her fingers gently gesturing to the bottlecaps at his feet, and the enormous pint glasses in front of her. “Of course, I have a lot more to drink, I have so much beer here, well...” There was a wickedness to her eyes as she locked on to him, “You'd probably drown in it.”


“The point is,” she continued, “That I think it would be fair, if I got to drink a pint of beer first. What do you say?”


Her eyes fell upon him, clearly expecting an answer, slowly Sean nodded, mustering up his courage, before finally saying, “Yeah, yeah that'd be ok.”


“Also, in the interest of fairness, we can't touch each other's glasses,” She suggested calmly, “I mean I could easily scoop up all your little bottlecaps and put them wherever I want, right?”


Sean nodded along, already beginning to wonder how this would come back to hurt him.


“Good,” Lisa said with a broad smile, “Let me just get that friendly headstart you offered me.”


Sean watched as she lifted the enormous pint glass to her lips, and begin drinking. She wasn't trying to pound back the beer as quickly as possible, she was taking a very long sip. Still, Sean worried that she might just be able to down a beer a lot faster than he anticipated. He was ready, hands poised to grab the first bottlecap as soon as she was done with her beer.


He watched as she very slowly drained it, trying to ignore the power of her throat muscles, muscles that could force him down her gullet as easily as they were draining the beer. As she drank, her eyes were on him, and his ready position. For a moment his eyes met hers, and that's when he realized two very important things.


One, there was no prize for winning. It's not like she promised to unshrink him if he won. She was doing this solely to pass the time. More importantly though, Sean realized the danger of agreeing to any of her stupid rules.


As soon as she finished her beer, he saw what was going to happen. He turned, trying to go for one of the other shots first, but her pint glass came crashing down, open-end first.


Sean was trapped.


Trapped in a fucking pint glass.


The whole thing reeked overpoweringly of beer. Not bad beer, but it was still a sickeningly overpowering scent of malt and hops. That and the remainder of the fluffy white head still ringed the glass gently sliding down, and some parts raining down upon him from the up-ended bottom. Sean frowned, and he turned to the enormous Lisa, whose laughter was barely muffled by the glass prison she had just placed him in.


“Guess I win,” he barely could make out. Her hand scooped up his bottle caps, and she dumped all the whiskey into her mouth at once. What was probably four or five shots to him was barely anything to her. She just licked her lips, patted her belly and laughed. Lisa then raised the full pint glass in a toast and took a dainty sip from it.


They just sat like that, her gently sipping on the beer, while he tried to avoid little drippings of undrunk beer from her empty pint glass. Sean couldn't fucking believe it, yet at the same time, it made perfect sense. Or at least, sense to a crazy person like her.


Sean felt the table vibrate slightly, each vibration growing longer and more powerful until finally there was a mild table-quake occurring. It was at that moment that Brandon had returned, he put away his gallon of milk before turning to the scene at the table. Sean frowned as the giant approached, a smug fucking smile appearing across his face.


The giant's enormous fingers rapped against the pint glass, “She got you with that old trick, eh?” Brandon just laughed and leaned over to take the nearly full pint of beer from his girlfriend's hand. Sean watched as the giant upended the glass and easily downed the pint like he was some Norse God downing a flagon of mead.


“You good, baby?” Lisa's voice asked as she rose from her seat, and joined her lover in towering over the trapped tiny Sean.


“Yeah,” Brandon said, gently squeezing her a little closer as they looked down at the little man on their table. Lisa's hand came down and grabbed the pint glass from on top of him, while Brandon's massive man-hand snatched Sean up in one firm, all-encompassing grasp. “Time for some real fun,” Sean heard the giant say, and through the space between the giant's enormous fingers, he could see Lisa's hands fumbling with his shorts.


Sean once more fought back the urge to piss himself.