- Text Size +

Sean couldn't believe that he was in the pocket of a fucking giant.  No, Sean reminded himself, they weren't giant, he was...he was...shrunk.  He had been shrunk down by some crazy Yankee loving bitch, and he was now in her boyfriend's enormous pocket.

    Sean tried to get his bearings in the pocket, though his feet fumbled on some spare change and crumpled up receipts that rested at the bottom and he fell over to the side.  Of course, the side he fell into was the giant's rock hard thigh.  Sean pressed against it trying to right himself and could feel the solid wall of muscle.  This guy, Sean realized, worked out way too much.

    Then the solid wall twitched and flexed and Sean was hurtled forward to the other side of pocket before suddenly being pressed against the thigh-side again.  He kept swinging back and forth while the giant Brandon calmly walked on to the six train that had pulled into the station.  Even through the thick khaki of the shorts pocket, Sean could hear the crowd that was piling on, more stragglers from the stadium.  Sean cursed under his breath, where were all these people two minutes ago?

    These fucking weirdos wouldn't have, Sean gulped again as it continued to settle in, shrunk him if there had been other people around.  Or would they, he suddenly wondered?  Maybe they'd have just let him run around until someone crushed him like a bug.  Or, more likely, Sean realized, they'd have never let him run off and scream like he did.

    As he began to comprehend the fact that the enormous Brandon had dropped him into his pocket, and it was large enough that climbing out wouldn't be an easy feat, other realizations occurred to Sean.  His little run on the subway platform was all for his benefit.  When he fell below their waists, and the shrinking kicked into overdrive, all they had to do was grab him.  They let him run off and panic and scream.  Sean's stomach turned as he realized these people must have gotten off on it or something.  They enjoyed walking over to him, and towering above him while he nearly shat himself between her fucking feet.

    Sean took deep breaths as this washed over him, at least the giant had stopped walking long ago.  Sean could feel the slab of muscle that was the giant's thigh.  Even standing still though, the giant man would shift his weight or move slightly, constantly twisting or flexing his muscle.  Yet, Sean began to worry about what might be twitching and stirring below him, on the other side of the thigh.  What sick plans did these giants have for him...

    Brandon draped one arm loosely around his girlfriend the other grasping the pole above for balance.  She meanwhile just had her arms across his neck, smiling up at him the whole time.  He smirked down at her before leaning in and giving her a gentle kiss on the lips, “You excited, Lis?”

    Lisa smiled broadly before cutely nodding, her fingers ever so carefully running along his neck.  “Yes, sir,” she answered with a smirk.  One of her hands glided down Brandon's body as she pulled a little bit closer to him.  Her fingers ran along the side of his shorts before briefly traveling up the inseam.  She could just barely feel his cock thickening on the other side of the fabric.  Lisa giggled as her fingers once more ran over the outside of his pocket, but she couldn't feel anything.  With a frown she asked him quietly, “Where's our little friend?”

    He laughed softly before kissing her once again, having to hold back from kissing her too deeply on the train.  Brandon knew that Lisa wouldn't care, once she shrunk a man concern for what other people might think was the last thing on her mind, but Brandon didn't want to be one of those couples on the train that just went at it with no regard for the people around them.  Still, he thought as he pulled away from her lips, it was so tempting.  Finally Brandon smiled and answered her question, “You were grabbing at the wrong pocket, babe.”

    “Oh,” Lisa blushed as her hand rejoined the other about his neck.  As the train came to another short stop somewhere on the northern edges of Manhattan, she pulled in even closer, their bodies practically entwined.  Lisa could just barely feel the tiny Red Sox fan thrashing in her boyfriend's pocket and against her thigh.  She smirked up at Brandon, “Fiesty one isn't he?”

    Brandon laughed, and nodded, “Yeah, he's been going crazy in there the past few stops.”  He then shrugged his broad muscular shoulders and pondered aloud, “Maybe he's, ya know...”  Brandon held his hand in the air and wobbled it back and forth.

    Lisa laughed, and playfully slapped his chest, “Brandon,” she whined, “You think they're all like that.”

    “Well,” Brandon shrugged, “They all sort of ya know...”

    Lisa smirked and nuzzled the nape of his neck, before whispering in his ear, “That's just because you're a big sexy man.”

    Brandon just smiled, not really concerned with the sexual orientation of the small man in his pocket, but just happy that his girlfriend was so happy.

    Meanwhile, Sean had finally been struck by an idea.  After calming down, it finally hit Sean that he still had his cell phone.  When that crazy bitch had shrunk him, she had shrunk everything along with him, and a cell phone should still be able to work regardless of its size.  Or at least that's what Sean hoped.

    He was able to yank out his phone and quickly began to move all around the pocket; twisting, turning, stumbling, falling, climbing.  Going anywhere he could in the pocket just to try and get some sort of damn signal.  Sean had to do it, he wasn't sure what he would do once he got the signal, what sort of text or call he could make that would actually help him, but he needed to at least try.

    At one point he began to almost climb out of the pocket itself.  Sean hadn't realized that freedom might be so easy to win as he clambered up the material of the pocket to the outside world.  Then he saw the enormous world that existed beyond.

    Even at waist height, Sean would easily die from the fall, it was just far too high up.  If he did survive the fall though, Sean doubted he would be able to survive the people beyond.  All around him he could see the waists, asses, and legs, of various people.  Some obviously coming from Yankee Stadium, others having gotten on at different points.  Far below he could see the sea of shifting feet, and he knew that if he didn't die in the fall, his body would end up a smear on some flip flop or sneaker or boot.

    On top of all this, there was still no signal as he held his phone forward.  The climbing had been pointless, Sean reflected before falling back into the pocket.  As he regained his bearings in the pocket though, his body was suddenly being mashed against the thigh of the giant once more, this time by the thigh of the giantess that had shrunk him.

    It was terrifying to think that she was just cozying up to her man.  Such a simple action to her resulted in Sean being pressed against the solid wall of flesh that was a giant thigh.  The giantess' thigh too was clearly well toned, even through two thick pieces of fabric, he could feel her powerful muscles twisting and flexing.  With every slight twist of her body as she kissed him or held a little more tightly to his frame, Sean was pressed deeper into their flesh.  He could no longer even thrash as the pair above him did whatever it was they were doing, their legs so close together.

    Suddenly, the pressure was released though, and the giant was on the move again.  Sean clutched at his stomach as the giant's leg swung back and forth.  His little body would leap from being pinned against the giant's thigh to the front of the pocket where no opposing force met him.  As he was forcibly thrown into the fabric of the giant's khaki shorts, Sean wanted to believe that someone might see the outline of a little man in them.  Maybe that someone could save him he thought, maybe they would even know how to somehow unshrink him.

    Then, Sean heard the loud sound of doors opening and closing.  It was like mountains were being moved as the giants moved into their apartment building.  Sean could make out the sounds of an elevator opening and closing.

    As he sat there, amazed at the sheer banality of the giant's lives, Sean heard the giantess suddenly ask, “Did we need milk?”

    “Fuck,” came Brandon's enormous voice as the elevator came to a halt.

    The walking commenced again, and while Sean was flung back and forth, Brandon announced, “I'll go pick it up in a sec, babe.”

    Finally, there was one more sound of mountain thrashing as the door to the giant's apartment opened and closed.  As Sean finally took that brief moment of solace, thankful for the final peace, Brandon's enormous and masculine hand entered the pocket.  Instinctively Sean once again did his best to fight it but the fingers wrapped around his body anyway, giving him a very light squeeze while Brandon chuckled underneath his breath.

    Sean marveled at the giant's torso as he was held at waist height.  It was a huge navy expanse, that made Sean feel even smaller than his few inches.  Even with a regular work out schedule, he found his chest a little flabby by comparison, probably too many summer beers.  The chest quickly gave way to the khaki shorts and then the tan, hairy legs as Sean was lowered to the ground.

    From the ground, Sean could only tremble as he was dwarfed even by the giant's sneakers.  Sean was afraid to look up but couldn't help himself as he watched the titan stretch all the way to the sky, not even looking down at the small shrunken man at his feet.  Through the thick tan legs, Sean spied the girl standing just within the door, or well, her jeans and sneakers.  The giant blocked most of his view, leaving only the disconnected view of her feet and calves, that as they moved forward seemed to possess enough power to crush Sean without any real resistance.

    “Milk,” the giantess' voice stressed as she approached her enormous boyfriend.  The toe of one of her blue nikes landed just a few feet from Sean causing a minor tremor that had him backing away.  Just like her boyfriend, Sean was floored by her enormous size; the scale of her was simply mind boggling.

    “Sure, Lisa,” Brandon responded, while chuckling to himself, “Just let me take a piss first.”

    Their fingers entwined high above him, and Sean watched as the giant gave her hand a cute and reassuring squeeze.  Then Brandon was in motion, his whole body swaying high above, his legs easily carrying him over Sean as if the little man wasn't even there.

    Sean's eyes followed the giant as he walked away, through the monumental structures that were actually just a collection of IKEA and thrift store furniture.

    Then a tremor brought him back to the pair of very large sneakers in front of him.  Lisa, the blond giantess that had caused this entire mess, leaned over.  Her face was cast in shadow as she bent directly over him, to gaze at him with her sparkling blue eyes.  “I'm surprised,” she said casually, “All the experts say that most new pets are curious when they come to their new homes.”

    The giantess laughed at her own sense of humor before lifting her foot slightly and bringing it ever so carefully forward.  “Still,” she continued, “Sometimes they say pets are more curious about their new owners...”

    Sean was frozen in place as the white tread of her blue Nikes came forward, her words becoming just another vibration in an an enormous world.