- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Helen experiences bliss and then finally arrives home, where she and her husband, David explore and play...

Home…

It is now two days since the shrunken rapist was surgically grafted into Helen’s body precisely as his sentence had decreed. The incision through which he was implanted and plumbed in has now almost fully healed, there is no scarring and no loss of sensation, such are the advances in medicine now that money is channeled usefully instead of for warmongering purposes and such.

Needless to say, Helen has had a rather difficult time trying to control her own arousal due to the almost constant struggles of her pleasure giving little stowaway as he writhes hopelessly against the hard nub of her engorged clit, and in consequence to this she has now accepted counseling in order to learn ways in which she can desensitize herself until such times as when she actually WANTS to become aroused.

As for the implant, the operation where he is concerned has been a complete success. There has been no rejection of the foreign tissue now ‘living’ inside Helen’s vagina and initial tests have shown him to be cognitive, conscious and very highly motivated.

His wrist and foot graft points are now permanently fused and fully healed into Helen’s flesh and the sutures holding him in place have all but dissolved. His arterial and venal tap points are working as well as they should do, and his waste management drains are likewise working efficiently and passing directly into Helen’s urethra as planned.

Tomorrow, Helen will go home to her husband again, and as she contemplates that, she thinks about the time when he will make love to her, and how she can’t wait for the time when his hard cock will enter her again.

She even wonders what such an act would do to the unfortunate Simmonds now living within her sex. What a wonderful and fitting way to humiliate her little victim just as he did her when he had taken her and raped her.

Helen smiles inwardly as she contemplates this.

Simmonds world though has now collapsed completely in upon itself, and from the very first confused moments of his re-awakening inside Helen’s flesh, he knew that something had gone awfully wrong for him. He awoke in total darkness, a strange, wet, heavy and pulsating warmth pressing all over his immobile body. He wasn’t sure what it was at that time of course as he had not been made aware of his projected fate, but he was aware that whatever was covering him seemed to have a life of its own for he could feel it moving to and fro and flexing gently across his body.

It was upon the first realization of the rhythmic steady beating which he could hear and feel all around him though that his first inklings of where he might now be presented themselves to him. Remembering back to when she’d visited him in the Pen he recalled her calm manner, the way she had smiled when he’d spat at her and the apparent pleasure she had seemed to display at seeing him shackled. Like she knew something that he did not.

Simmonds hadn’t known it of course but Helen had exercised her right to keep his fate from him, the actual sentence having been recorded in his absence in order that the reality of his fate upon waking up would be a great deal more difficult for him to process. Like a lot of men though, he’d already heard tales of implantation and some of the twisted places that woman liked to have implants in order to exact their revenge upon men such as himself. He never thought for a single moment though that the meek and mousy De Savary woman might be ‘that’ sort of woman.

With the warm pulsating flesh now gripping him all over though and the strange sensations he was experiencing along with the thought of her smiling at the penitentiary, he wasn’t so sure.

His first instinct now was to shout out for help but immediately he found his cries to be strangely non-existent. The truth of the matter of course was that without the actual presence of a set of functioning lungs and an active diaphragm driven by a beating heart, no air was being produced and forced up through his now defunct larynx, and hence no voice could ever be generated again. His circulatory system was now effectively that of Helen’s and within her body he was now nothing more than another of her organs being nourished and kept alive by her, albeit, a very stimulating organ at that.

It would take some time though for his tiny body to become fully accustomed to the increased pressure of his hosts circulation, the use of the smaller venal and arterial taps in Helen’s vaginal passage ensuring that the pressure running through his tiny body would be kept to a minimum. Simmonds though could now actually feel the pulsing of her blood through his body as the reality of his situation finally sinks in.

She’s had him implanted! But these are not his only concerns…

The fact that his wrists and his ankles are held down and completely immovable is soon causing him great concern. His resultant struggles however are causing him to move against the sensitive nerves of Helen’s clitoris and her moans of pleasure and arousal have by now alerted the nurses to the fact that the ‘implant’ is obviously awake and stimulatingly mobile.

Helen’s fingertips of course have naturally gravitated towards her nether regions and are now in the process of rubbing into her sex and gently across the raised outline of the ill-fated Simmonds as he struggles uselessly to free himself from his impossible bondage within the flesh of a woman’s cunt.

It’s at this point that he is fully aware that he is now in some way a part of her! He can feel her fingers pressing him this way and that, he can see vague glimmers of reddened light filtering through from somewhere outside. And then he finally realizes with horror that he isn’t breathing.

"Is this hell?" he thinks to himself. "Have I gone to Hell? Am I dead? Oh God please no, have mercy on me?" he cries in his head.

The words forming in his mind though will not issue forth from his wide opened mouth as Helen continues to masturbate herself towards what is about to become her most intense orgasm ever. It lasts for many minutes and peaks over and over again as the helpless little body inside her begins to struggle insanely and with renewed vigour against her womanly core, signaling to her that Simmonds has finally realized where he is. Her orgasm though is intense, the powerful walls of her insatiable vagina squeezing down and all but crushing the ill-fated prisoner within as his struggles increase tenfold.

Yet another crushing wave compresses his body inside her, then another and another still until Helen finally lay’s exhausted and breathing heavily in the afterglow of what she will soon describe as her most insane orgasm ever. As she slowly regains some modicum of composure though she sighs and then smiles up at the nurse that has just walked into her cubicle.

The nurse winks at her and returns the smile, "It’s awesome isn’t it", she says, "takes me back to when I had mine put in", she adds as she checks Helen’s charts. "You’ll get used to it though", says the nurse, "you’ll use the desensitization techniques and just learn to control it".

“My God I hope so”, pants Helen, her face still flushed at the experience she has just lived through. “I’ve never felt anything like this in my life. Never ever ever…”

 

David…

David is Helens husband. He hasn’t actually told his wife this yet but he finds the whole idea of her having a living Human Being trapped inside her vagina a real turn on. He can’t explain why that is but it just makes him so hot to think about it, and when she arrives home he simply can’t stay away from her.

Predictably, it doesn’t take long for him to broach the subject either.

He has been watching her moving around the house almost as though nothing has happened to her, she looks so incredibly hot in her long flowing elegant ankle length silk skirt and top but try as he might, he can’t help thinking about the guy trapped alive inside her cunt. Helpless, unable to escape…

"Can you actually feel him Helen?" asks David in a quiet voice, "Feel who?" says Helen. David clears his voice. "Him, the er, the guy inside you", he says.

Helen smiles. "Not at the moment David", she says with a smile, "I feel him most when he moves so I suppose he must be asleep or maybe passed out or something. Why do you ask?"

David sits down at the kitchen table and then motions to his wife to sit opposite him, which she does. He then takes her hand lovingly whilst looking her directly in the eye.

"OK, so this may sound a little strange", he says, head slightly bowed now, "but I can’t get the idea of that guy trapped inside you like he is out of my mind, the thought of it is driving me fucking crazy, which is why I was wondering if you can feel him in there", he adds.

Helen smiles again and then grips David’s hand. "Are you saying that what I’ve had done turns you on David?" asks Helen, "that the thought of him trapped permanently inside me like he is I mean, gets you hot?"

David swallows hard and then clears his throat.

"Yes dear, it does. It turns me on like nothing else", says David, slightly ashamed now.

"Well, I’ll let you into a little secret shall I David", says Helen, "it turns me on too. I mean I guess it’s supposed to anyway as it’s a part of the retribution", she adds, "but it actually turns me on mentally as well as physically and I like the idea that he’s suffering inside me like he is and that there’s no way that he’ll ever be able to escape from inside me", says Helen gripping David’s hand again.

"I also like the thought that it turns you on too", she adds. "I like the thought that you get turned on thinking of him trapped under my skirts and my panties inside my hot, wet cunt", she adds, smiling a seductive smile as she switches to a more sexual way of speaking.

Helen stands and then pulls at David’s hand gently, "Would you like to see?" she asks, "let’s go upstairs and I’ll show you precisely where he now lives", says Helen. "I’ll show you his final resting place, his living grave and exactly what’s become of the poor helpless little rapist", she adds.  

David follows blindly, his cock hardening in his pants at the very thought of it all.

"My God Helen, how do you remain so calm about all this", says David, "You have a real live Human Being literally grafted inside your vagina and you’re able to act like he’s not even there"

Helen smiles…

"Believe me David, it wasn’t an easy thing to do at first, I couldn’t stop myself orgasming for three days", she adds, "They gave me special counseling and desensitization techniques to learn", says Helen, "I can just about turn it on or off these days but it’s still not an easy thing to do".

David smiles at her lovingly. "I do love you Helen", he says, "I love you so much"

“I love you too David”, says Helen, as she leads him towards their bedroom.

In the bedroom Helen sits on the bedside, pouting provocatively at her husband. Then she slowly let’s herself fall back into a laying position whilst hoisting her skirt and her silky nylon slip around her waist so as to reveal the expensive black satin panties covering her cunt.

The outer barrier that now guards Simmonds living prison cell!

David gulps visibly.

"Oh God, black satin", he says. “You know how they get me going Helen. And the thought of him trapped under there somewhere, my God you’re so cruel to have agreed to all of this Helen, so cruel", says David.

Helen quirks her head slightly and frowns.

"Let’s not forget what this little bastard did to me, David", says Helen in a calm voice, "I think he deserves everything that’s happening to him, don’t you my love?"

David apologizes. "Yes dear, you’re right of course. He deserves it all", he adds.

Helen then pulls her satin panties downwards across her thighs, lifting herself a little off of the bed as she does, so as to bring them to her knees. She then reaches down and very slowly parts her vaginal lips with her fingers whilst David kneels at the bedside in awe of his wife’s actions as she finally exposes the now hardened nub of her pearlescent pink clitoris to his appreciative gaze.

"His head is right about here", says Helen, "right under my clit, that’s why it’s so damned hard to ignore any movements that he makes in there", she adds whilst moving her fingertips slowly across her slick wet flesh just prior to flicking the small raised lump signifying his location.

"Is he moving now Helen?" says David excitedly.

Helen suddenly lets out a sigh and her head falls backwards, her shining brown shoulder length hair falling all about her shoulders as she does so.

"Mmmm, he is now", she says becoming more and more aroused in the process, "the little fuckers pushing his head against the nerves of my clit", she adds with yet another pleasurable and lustful sigh. "It’s wonderful David, absolutely wonderful, much better than any Ben-wah ball or vibrator that I’ve ever had".

“My God, Helen. You actually have a living little man, trapped inside your cunt”, says David, verbalizing his own thoughts now.

"I do”, says Helen, as she begins speaking down to her captive audience. “Poor little man", says Helen looking down now into her sex, "trapped and helpless inside the cunt of the woman you raped", she adds in a subtly tormenting voice.

"Can he actually hear you from in there Helen?" asks David.

"I’m told that he can if I speak loudly enough", says Helen, her breathing quickening slightly now. "I’ll bet that he wishes he had never raped me now don’t you think David?" asks Helen, coyly.

"Yes dear", says David, "talk to him some more, it’s so arousing", he adds, taking his cock from his trousers now in anticipation. Helen then relaxes onto one arm seductively.

"Why don’t YOU talk to him David", says Helen, "Tell him how you’re going to fuck me and crush him into my cunt flesh with your big hard cock over and over again", she adds, becoming even more aroused now at the cruel scenario unfolding. "Consider him a sex aid for yourself as well David, his struggles will arouse you also you know when he squirms against your hard cock", says Helen smiling.

“He’s OUR sex aid now, after all. Not just mine”

David smiles.

"Jesus, I never thought of that", he says. He then kneels on the floor in-between his wife’s legs and runs a finger across the wet flesh of her gash until he feels the small squirming body struggling beneath his fingertip.

"My god I can actually feel him, Helen!” he exclaims excitedly. “There’s no scar at all. It’s like he’s not even there unless you touch him”, he adds, before resuming his one way discussion.

“So little man, how do you like being trapped inside my wife’s cunt. How do you like being imprisoned in her hot wet hairy cunt flesh", he adds, his breath quickening now due to his own obvious arousal.

“Tell him David”, says Helen, her own breathing increasing now as her cheeks begin to flush. “Tell him what you’re going to do to me”

David smiles again, and then moves his face closer to her sex so as to be sure that he can hear.

"I’m going to fuck my beautiful wife now you know that don’t you.” says David.

“I’m going to fuck my wife’s pussy hard and get off on the thought of you being crushed by my hard cock as it slides in and out of her", he says, "you know how that feels don’t you, you did it to her too do you remember? Well never again, now you just get to be a part of our sex life whether you like it or not", he adds, much to Helen’s obvious approval.

"Mmmm", she cries, "you’re so masterful David, give it to me now, fuck me and crush this useless little fuck into my cunt, make him suffer David, make him suffer for what he did to me", added Helen. “And do it now”

David needs no encouragement at all and is up on the bed in no time as Helen moves under him to accommodate him. Within seconds, the tip of his now fully erect cock is poised at the entrance of Helen’s wet and oozing sex, Helen grips his waist and then tugs, urging him to penetrate her.

David however wants to prolong the terror that he knows Simmonds must now be enduring. He can’t hold it for long though and soon he’s driving deeply into her, his hardness filling her to the depths, his pubic hair mashing onto hers as he collapses onto her.

For a moment or two though they remain completely still and unmoving.

Inside Helen’s hot wet vagina, Simmonds is going crazy and his struggling body is pushing against the top of David’s cock and Helen’s clitoris itself. The two of them simply wait, enjoying the exquisite fluttering feelings against their sex organs, their eyes closed, their breathing increasing now as the struggles increase also.

Helen then looks up into David’s eyes, the urgency now evident within her own.

“Fuck me David, fuck me hard”, she cries breathily. “Punish that little fucker good for what he did to me”

David smiles and then begins a slow, powerful thrusting of his hips, his hard cock pistoning in and out of Helen’s liquefied sex as Simmonds cries an unheard cry from somewhere deep within. He can feel the cunt-flesh all around him now, squeezing him, crushing him down as the hard, throbbing column of David’s cock slides repeatedly over his trapped and helpless body, Helen’s womanhood clamping down onto it as he does. It’s madness to him, he wants so desperately for it all to stop, but he knows deep down now that it will not stop.

And so they continue to fuck….

Their lovemaking becoming more and more vigorous and heated, their breathing increasing, David’s thrusting becoming faster as they quicken their pace.

Inside Helen’s vagina, Simmonds is in his own personal hell, he’s squirming and struggling against the sexual onslaught that he’s being forced to endure, just like Helen endured when he had raped her. Try as he might though he cannot get free of the prison of her body, his wrists and ankles are one now with the flesh of her inner membranes, and he’s going absolutely nowhere.

And still they continue to fuck…

In time, Helen is moaning deeply as her impending orgasm approaches, David’s cock is flexing as he approaches his own. Simmonds can feel it all, the flexing of hard cock against his body, the squeezing of Helens cunt-flesh against him from within. He cries out, but of course there is no sound. David’s cock twitches once more, and then it erupts in short, sharp pulses, squirting his seed into Helen’s depths as she in turn cries out as her own orgasm erupts within her to spread throughout her entire body, her sexual muscles crushing and pulverizing the tiny body within her into a senseless heap of squirming, struggling flesh.

Inevitably, their lovemaking subsides and David slowly pulls his now deflating and drooling cock from within his wife’s aching hole. He then lies beside her out of breath, beads of sweat running down his back as he does so.

“That was fucking awesome”, he says breathily, “I could feel him Helen, I could actually feel him struggling against my cock as I fucked you”

Helen then turns her head towards him, her cheeks flushed with arousal as she smiles.

“And I can feel him literally everywhere in my cunt David”, she says, “Dr Sinclair is an excellent surgeon, Simmonds is linked forever into my sexual core, every struggle, every cry, every little squirm that that bastard makes stimulates the nerves in my cunt. It’s awesome David”, she adds.

David then rolls onto his side and looks into her eyes.

“So, do you think we might have killed him during that?” he asks.

Helen closes her eyes and then falls silent just for a moment or two, then she turns to her husband once again.

“No, he’s still moving”, she says. “I can feel him. His struggles are less now though so I think he’s hurting. Dr Sinclair told me that the miniaturization process makes the implant more robust and hardy. In fact he’s almost indestructible whilst he is inside me”, she adds with a smile.

David smiles and then runs a hand up and down Helens thigh, smiling as he does so.

“So, shall we go again?” he asks with a wink. 

Helen giggles and then pulls him onto her.

“I thought you’d never ask”, she says, and David’s cock begins to harden once more…