- Text Size +

After washing up from the aftermath of your latest game you won, you went back to your corner and took a quick nap.  You needed your energy especially since you have a long day ahead of you.  You quickly fell asleep and dream a dreamless sleep.

Dave’s respect for Mike went up after seeing him return alive after being taking by the evil giantess.  Dave was about to talk to him when he walked to a corner and lay down to sleep.  He had a lot of questions to ask but didn’t want to disturb Mike.  Instead he would wait for him.  He went over to Jane to see if she was better.

Jane didn’t look any better than she was before, except she stopped crying.  Instead she was sitting down with her knees pulled in.  Dave and Terra walked over, “How are you doing?”

Jane looked up at Dave with sad eyes, “My boyfriend is dead.  How do you think I am?”

“Jane we’re really sorry,” Terra said.

 “Are you,” she asked angrily. 

Terra didn’t know what to say but Dave did, “I tried to save him but he … he saved me instead of himself.”

New tears started to form and Jane was on the verge of crying, “He was always helping others and not himself.”  She broke into tears and Dave and Terra tried to comfort her. 

A couple of hours passed by and Gloria hasn’t been seen.  She left the room after dropping Mike back in with the rest of them.  Mike started to stir, so Dave decided to go and ask the questions that he’s been dying to ask.

Moments before he made it to Mike he heard the sound of footsteps as they drew closer and closer.  Gloria came into her room with a wicked smile on her face.  Dave didn’t like it; she was evil before but that smile gave him a chill that ran right down to his bones. 

You just woke up from your sleep when an all too familiar sound was heard; footsteps.  You sat up, stretched, and awaited the inevitable.  Gloria walked into the room with a grin on her face that you knew all too well what it meant.  She had a wicked idea for a game and was ready to share it with you all.  You didn’t have much time to react when her hand came down and picked you up. 

The familiar movement of Gloria’s hand was followed after being grasped by her. You ascended into the air up to her face for the second time again today staring into the light blue eyes that reminded you of ice.  It was fitting for her seeing as how ice cold she was towards her captives.  You wonder if she would be different if she couldn’t shrink people but didn’t think much of it, due to the fact that it wouldn’t help wondering.  Your direr situation won’t change so it’s pointless to think other. 

Looking to the right you see her other hand drop into the container and pick up one more person than another and another.  It was Jane, Frank, and Mandy.  Without any words from anyone Gloria walked out of the room and down the hallway into the bathroom where she closed the door.  The hand that held all four of you set you all down on the edge of the sink as Gloria pulled out some items from a drawer below you.  You were unable to see what the items were as she picked them out.  Moments later Gloria’s face was lifted from below and looked at all four of you.

“Hmmmm there seems to be too many of you… I need to get rid of one of you but who?”

Panic broke out among the other three as Frank tried to block Mandy from Gloria, while Jane broke out in a fit of tears.  You didn’t do so much as blink.

Gloria’s face lit up in joy as she found out her answer to the dilemma, “I know what to do.”  She pointed her finger at you and said, “Eeny,” then moved her finger to Frank, “meeny,” then to Mandy, “miny,” then at Jane, “Moe,” she than pointed to random people as she continued, “catch a tiger by the toe, if he hollers let him go, eeny, meeny, miny, moe, my mother told me to pick the very best one and that is youuuuu” she said drawling out the last few syllables.  She moved her hand back and forth between Mandy and Jane until her finger stopped moving.

“We have a winner,” Gloria shouted with joy as she reached out and picked up the one who she pointed at; Mandy.

“Let her go you bitch!” Frank shouted at Gloria.

“Well when you put it that way,” she gave Mandy a tight squeeze that made her shriek.

“NOO!” Frank yelled.

“Then you best shut up for now,” Gloria said as she continued to search for the items she was looking for in the beginning.  “Ah Ha!  Found it.”  She pulled out some dental floss and pulled out a long strand and placed it on the sink next to the three of you, while she had a bag in her hand.  You couldn’t tell what it was.  Gloria placed Mandy on the toilet seat as she pulled her pants down and then her panties.

“What are you going to do to me?”  Mandy said with fear in her voice that everyone could easily hear.

“Well you drew the short end of the stick… so this is what’s going to happen.”  Gloria opened the bag which she had her back to the sink, still not giving you a view of what it is.

“N-N-No… PLEASE NO!!!”  Mandy shrieking voice could be heard as Gloria picked out an object from the bag and dropped the bag to the floor.  The bag hit the floor and you could just make out what the objects were.  They were bullet shaped objects that shinned in the light.  It hit you what they were… suppositories.

Gloria reached out her hand and picked up Mandy and placed the suppository laxative that was held in her other hand and pressed them together, so they were both in between her index and thumb.

“DON’T YOU DARE DO IT YOU BITCH DON’T YOU DARE!!!”

It didn’t matter because Gloria started to bend over so her ass was sticking out in front of the sink, giving you all front row seats to the show.  She slowly pressed the screaming and squirming girl and suppository up close to her anus.  The anus didn’t budge for a quick second and then it slowly opened letting the foreign object enter ever slowly.  Gloria let out a soft purr as her finger pushed the suppository in, she got up to her finger which she also shoved in up to her second knuckle and let out a moan.  She pulled her finger out as her ass closed up and let her body take care of the pill.

Straightening up Gloria walked up to the sink and put her finger right up close to all three of us, “Want a sniff?  I think it smells bad, what do you all think?”  She let out a laugh as she pulled her finger back.  She than sat down on the toilet cover and waited a couple of minutes as she read readers digest.  You could swear you hear soft shrieking coming out from under Gloria.

Frank was still shouting curses at Gloria who didn’t pay any attention to him.  There was a growl from Gloria’s stomach as she rubbed it with her free hand.  She than stood up and pulled up the seat cover and walked over to the sink.

“This is how the game works.  I need to poo, and you all don’t want to be in there when I poo right?  So you better get out before I go or else.  Any questions?  Good.”  She didn’t let anyone ask a question as she picked all of you up and walked over to the toilet.  You were prepared to be dropped into water when you saw a small plastic bucket next to the toilet that was blocked from your view.  “Good luck!”  She dropped you all in the small plastic container.

You never had this happen to you before as Gloria dropped her butt down onto the bucket to block out all light.  She quickly moved her leg to leave a gap in between her legs and slide the floss down into the bucket. 

Frank was the first to rush the floss shoving Jane down.  You didn’t know what to do help her up or chase after Frank?  Gloria didn’t say anything about how many could win.  So you decided to help Jane   up.  You couldn’t really see her face but by the way she reacted you could tell she was startled that you would help her.  You grabbed her hand and rushed her to the only way out.  You got on the floss and started to climb, with Jane behind you with Frank a couple of body lengths higher. 

You heard Gloria let out a moan and there was a blast of hot air that swayed the floss.  The stench that followed made your noise burn, your head started to feel light, and your gut turned at the smell.  You would have fallen if you didn’t wrap your arms around the floss.  You kept moving up to the light that you knew would mean you were safe, well safe for now. 

Frank was almost to the top when Gloria let out a sight.  You knew what the meant and shouted down to Jane, “Wrap your arms up!”

Next thing you knew there was the sound of piss being released from above as it hit the side of the bucket and washed down to the bottom.  The piss hit the floss and started to run down and made the floss slick.  You and Jane had your hands wrapped up in the floss so your hands wouldn’t be slickened and slide down, unlike Frank.  Frank started to slide as the liquid poured down and washed over his body.  He bumped into you fell backwards over your back with a yell.  Frank didn’t have time to recover as he fell down into the bucket’s bottom that had started to fill with piss.  You slowly alternated your hands wrapping your right hand up and pulling yourself up than using your left hand.  Eventually the piss stopped and you were almost to the top.  You climbed up and reached your hand down and pulled Jane up when you saw that Frank was trying to climb up, but was only half way there.  He would never make it.

“Ohhhh I need to go…” with that being said she let it out. 

There was a thunderous sound as Gloria let out a liquid water fall of brown muck.  You could see it between her legs as it poured down the floss and hit the bottom of the bucket.  You looked up and saw Gloria’s face red as can be as she released her bowels into the bucket with Frank still trapped.  You could hear the splatter of her bowel movement hitting the side of the bucket and the bottom.  Gloria kept the flow of crap going for a solid minute.  It slowly stopped as she started to gasp for breath.

“Ahhhh,” she looked down and saw both of you barely standing on the edge of the bucket.  She let out a giggle, “I didn’t see you there, I’m glad you made it.”  She reached her hand down and wrapped it around you, in doing so she bumped Jane who went tumbling down into the shit bucket.  You heard the scream of Jane as she fell.

“Gloria wait she won too!  You have to help her!”

Gloria opened her hand and looked at you with a sad expression, “I’m sorry Mike, I would love to but…”

There was a loud fart that echoed up from the gap in between her legs.  Gloria closed her legs and there was a loud rumble as there was more muffled sounds being made in the bucket.  You saw the look on Gloria’s face as her mouth made an O and then she really let her colon go.  The sound of liquid splattering and splashing could be heard as the bucket was being refilled with more waste.  You had a look of horror on your face as you could literal feel Gloria shake at the force she was using to crap.  After what felt like hours of horrid sounds being heard from down below it stopped.

“OH MY GOD!  That has to be the biggest dump I ever took.  What do you think?”

“…”

“Yeah I know it smells but don’t worry whatever is in there is dead by now.”

You haven’t felt like this for a long time.  You were just too shocked to move or say anything.  You saved someone from death only to find out that she was accidently knocked toward her death… right?  You didn’t know if it was by accident or not. 

Gloria got up off the bucket and both of you peered down into the smelly cesspool.  The swamp was almost overflowing the small bucket.  There were bits of food floating in the brownish and green liquid but you couldn’t see anyone.  Gloria set you on the sink after she wiped and dumped the contents of the bucket into the toilet.  She washed the bucket out and put it back.  She picked you up and again for the second time today returned your container. 

“Well… that was so much fun, but now what should I-”

Gloria’s cell phone went off.  She went over and picked it up and started to chat to a friend.  There was a lot of chatter coming from the other side of the phone but you couldn’t make out what it was.  Dave and Terra were shouting to get the person’s attention from the other side of the phone but you knew there was no way she could hear you all.  After a while they gave up and walked over to you.

“So you survived…” Dave said with a hint of anger behind his words along with surprise. 

“…”

“Look I have a lot of question that I want you to answer.”

“…”

“Hey he’s talking to you!” Terra shouted.

You let out a sigh and realized that it wouldn’t matter what they ask they would also meet a similar fate as all their friends.  Before you could say a word Gloria closed her phone.

“Guess what?  I’m going out for a while so no more games for tonight.  My parents may come home early like that one time, you remember Mike?  Of course you do, so I’m putting you all were I usually put my pet.”

She picked up the container and put you all in the sock drawer as she got a pair of socks and closed it.  You could hear her rummaging through other drawers to get clothes out to wear.

“Ask away,” you say in the dark.

“Well… is there a way out?”

“… if you’re going to ask dumbass question then forget it.”

“Ok… sorry should have known.  Ok who are you.”

“My name is Mike and I was a high school student coming home from a football game when I was shrunken and captured.”

“How long ago,” Terra asked in the dark.

“Five years.”

“Holy crap… what happened.”

“Long story short I made a deal to save someone and … well she’s dead.  I have been her ‘pet’ for five long years.”

There was a pause and Terra asked the most important question of all, “Are we going to die?”

“Yes.”

There was sobbing and you could just imagine Terra and Dave hugging.  There wasn’t any more questions asked and you fell down and started to go to sleep.  You almost dozed off when you heard some noise; it was the room light being flipped on.  There was some rummaging going on.

“What’s going on,” Terra asked.

“She probably forgot something,” Dave replied.

You sat up, “No… no it’s not; it’s too rushed.  Gloria never rushes.  Unless if something is wrong she never rushes.”

“So what does that mean,” Terra asked with fear in her voice.  “Is she coming back for one of us?”

“Maybe…” you say but there was a sound of books being tossed around and drawers being opened.  Then there was the distinct sound of a mattress being flipped.  “I think it’s someone else.  It could be a robber?”

“IN HERE HEY IN HERE!!!”  Terra started to shout.

“IN HERE!!!” Dave started to join in.

You didn’t want to get your hopes up so you didn’t do anything.  There were soft footsteps coming closer to the drawer and it slide slowly open.  You looked up and gasped it was the last person in the world you thought to find.

You were staring into the eyes of your savior… Sarah.