- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Medea reveals a secret about her past and her reign as a goddess begins.

Medea awoke. Confusedly the giantess surveyed her new surrounding as they certainly were not those of which she slept in. Her heart beating fast she began to realise the truth of her situation. She had grown over twice her previous size! “No wonder everything looks so different, my head is at least 500ft further down the island from where I laid it to rest last night” she spoke to herself aloud. Apprehensive to stand up and admire herself she had nearly forgot about poor Percy who was trapped deep within her moistened cavern. “OOPS” she boomed from high above the island surface as she proceeded to root around in her vagina for her missing brother. “AHA! Gotcha! And my have you grown!” she exclaimed in shock as she pinched Percy’s back and lifted it before her huge face a feat that should have been impossible given her current stature. Dexterously whipping the juices off Percy’s body with her finger she chanced a glance at the small town of Serifos and believed that the time for them to meet their new deity had come.

Percy was livid at having been stuck in his sister’s snatch all night and he punched and kicked Medea’s finger in a frenzy as she cleaned her juices off his fragile body. Percy did feel different, he felt bigger and stronger, but it was difficult to tell as he had nobody to compare himself too except his gargantuan sister although that may be all the comparison he needed as a woman of this size surely wouldn’t be able to grip a normal sized being between her thumb and finger.  Suddenly he felt a surge of movement as Medea moved her hand to rocky cliffs whey the laid last night and set him upon he highest peak so she wouldn’t be too much taller than him when she laid down before the peak on the flat ground below. “There is something I must tell you about our family Percy, before I continue with my plan.”

Bewildered by the change in tone and deep look in her eye he complied to hear what she had to say, especially as he knew very little of his parents but the crumbs of information Medea had fed him when he was exceptionally persistent and it usually required him to service not only Medea’s but one of her friends feet for an entire day. “Percy I know I have told you very little about our parents but I think you have the right to know, our mother was a preacher named Diane, she still believed in the ancient Greek gods and was determined to enlighten people towards what she believed to be the truth, when I was little she used to tell me stories of the old heroes and spin me dresses that I never grew out of.” Medea’s face was raw sadness as she spoke those last few words as Percy’s own face turned to horror. “All this time! That woman in the old shack. WAS MY MOTHER!” Percy shouted at the top of his voice to make sure she heard every hint of anger that was directed at her. “Unfortunately there is more, my father was a sailor named Phorcy, he used to ferry tourists from the Greek mainland to Serifos, one rainy day however upon his return home he found mother in her bed exhausted and could tell she had just had sex despite the fact that I saw nobody enter the house all day” she continued sullenly. Percy could tell something awful was to come and his rage towards his sister mellowed somewhat.

“When mother did not deny his accusations and simply referred to what she had been through as ‘heaven’ father started to get very angry. He dragged her out of the bed by her hair and started commanding her to do chores for him, he started with making her clean the house in no clothes whilst he invited his friends over to watch, then he told her to shower herself before she left but he walked in and began taking photos of her, he preceded to then video himself raping her in that shower before he left the house in a rage.” Great tears began to seep down Medea’s face as she spoke, such an awful thing for a child to witness. She continued trying to mask her sadness by whipping her eyes, “Mother became completely reclusive when father left never to return, but 9 months later she had a child that was not of my fathers seed, mother was never willing to divulge the name of the man she spent that evening with but said it was very important that I look after you and the moment you were too old to be breast fed she left in the night leaving me with you to raise on my own. That is why I have always been angry at her and it was always my intent to kill the old crab, but I wish I had spoken to her first, to know the truth.” Percy could not believe his ears, now he understood why she dominated him so and also why she killed their mother, Percy was still resentful over the latter but at least he understood, “I forgive you sister, and I am grateful you did not abandon me.” Medea beamed at him then turned her head once again to the bustling town over the cliff top.

“Quick Percy I think I may be growing again!” with that she grabbed a hold of Percy and plunged him deep inside of her moaning as she did so, she rose and rose higher and higher into the air, Percy too grew within her vaginal walls, but he seemed to grow even faster and once Medea had stopped, he continued to grow! “UGH! mmmMMmm, what’s going on down there!” Medea said breathlessly as she felt Percy grow inside her. But soon she felt him becoming too big and had to wrench him out her. She could not believe her eyes as he continued to grow but reached his limit as his face was eye level with her crotch. “The perfect size” he thought. Percy was bewildered by his newfound stature, and as he observed his surrounds he noticed Serifos, he could crush at least 4 houses with his foot. Medea however could flatten whole streets! “Come brother; let us meet our new subjects.”

Medea put on her toga and sandals and proceeded to march to the edge of the town with the fully naked Percy at her side. As the two great shadows were cast over the town people began to scream in fear and panic as the beautiful woman and giant man approached them. Medea could hear their screams even from her elevated position and spoke with a the a commanding tone “watch me from the windows of your homes as I am your new goddess and when I speak to you your attention must focus entirely on me, and this is what happens when you fail to make the adequate preparations for my arrival!” She then  kicked off her sandals and lowered her foot hard into the town centre, crushing both it and all the homes and shops that surrounded it, not to mention the damage she did to the town just by walking up to it. I now demand that all people come to this land I have just cleared and worship me foot. The people followed her orders obediently not knowing what else they could possibly do, as they arrived Medea rested both her feet flat on the ground before them and laid down, uncaringly destroying much of the town as she did so. The people licked, kissed and praised her feet until she grew bored, she then demanded Percy get on his hands and knees within the cleared space also demanding that the town’s folk clear the area. Medea stood up and planted the balls of her feet onto Percy’s back, “no man shall ever rank higher than a woman, men’s physical superiority is a tool that must be devoted to the service of women, and this is my first decree as goddess Medea!” Medea commanded in a forceful tone. Surprisingly many of the women in the town cheered despite their fears of her, the men however were petrified.

She then kneeled on both knees before Percy, her titanic frame consuming his entire view, she then brought up her toga to lie over his head and neck and told him to “get to work”. Without further ado Percy got busy, and began to ravage Medea’s enormous pussy with his own tongue, Medea’s moans could be heard by the entire town and eventually she once again laid down now pulling up her toga so it was above her wasteland and holding Percy’s head against her pussy with her great foot and flexible legs. Soon Medea began to leak her juices out into the town streets which people were commanded to lick up, Percy too began to leak pre-cum onto the houses which was often lapped up by mistake. “oooh fuck yeah, uhuh this is how it was meant to be!” Medea exclaimed as she dragged her finger across the town streets and sucked off the mixture of cum and people she had picked up. She spotted a few of Percy's old friends Haden and Herm and decided to have a bit of fun, dexterously she pinched both of them between her fingers and placed them where Percy was going to town, she then told him to “start fucking!”.

Percy pulled himself up her waist until his crotch was level with hers, and then preceded to ram his shaft as deep as it would go, causing Haden and Herm to meet an untimely end. Percy finished by spewing his load inside Medea’s snatch, but she was not done yet, she wrestled Percy to the ground causing huge damage to the town and then began to pulverise his face into the dirt with an almost violently aggressive grinding action. She continued to slip and slide over his head for several minutes before reaching her own climax which spewed into both Percy’s mouth and the narrow streets below which caused some flooding. Medea swept up another finger full of people which were stuck to It by her cum and preceded to swallow them whole by licking and sucking them off her finger, as she stood up she stomped on Percy’s face grounding it into the dirt for her pleasure, she then gathered up yet another group of people and spread them over Percy’s shaft to stop and suck off as she pleased. When she was tired of the games she stood up and left the city with Percy, demanding that the town rebuild and prepare a proper welcome for the next time. With a wink and a smile she said to Percy “our parents would be so proud”.

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognisable characters, settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The original characters and the plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Remember positive reviews will inspire me to keep chapter updates frequent, critical reviews will inspire me to make my work better, please review!