- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Percy is bored of his normal life and craves the excitement he had when he was a young man, but after one more date with a goddess he realises what's really important.

Eleven years after the gods passed their judgement in Serifos (now nicknamed Giantess Isle by tourists), Percy awoke from his slumber to be greeted by display of golden statues, clear white walls with embellished architectural columns as well as enough space to kick a football in. Percy was a hero now; the town hall was demolished and replaced by a great estate in his honour. The mirror that caused all the tragedy in the first place was never found although the UN often sent in spies and teams to locate it, they remain too afraid to take over or evacuate the island by force however, as there is no telling who might possess such a dangerous weapon or when they could use it. In truth the mirror that had led to Medea’s huge growth disappeared the moment Medea had left work that day, only to reappear in an old woman’s hut much to her own surprise, once the mirror had seen Percy however it’s work was done and it may well have been crushed under Medea’s foot or simply disappeared to serve its next purpose.

Percy turned to his beautiful wife Andrea and gently kissed her on the cheek, her eyes remained closed but she smiled and shuffled back towards him encouragingly. Just as Percy was about to get into his groove however “Mummy!, Daddy! Look, look! Outside, a statue! A golden one, come see!” came the squeaky voices of Perseus’ children as they barged into their bedroom. Percy gave out a huge groan, but Andrea only chuckled and told the girls “we will be out in a minute, wait outside for us okay” Percy sniggered and said “you know a minute is really all I need, I’ve started preparing myself for mornings like these in advance if you catch my drift” Andrea laughed but gave him a solid “No!” before slinking off to the dresser to decide what to wear. Percy went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and finish himself off. Andrea rolled her eyes as he locked the bathroom door “how can you sate a man who has bedded a god” she wondered.

 

Once the couple were washed and dress they made their way out into the grand hall way lined with marble statues, expensive tiling and mosaics on the roof. The children were already waiting by the window, his son was named Percen after himself, he was 7 years old and always conscious about the way he looked in public, he always wore the highest fashion but knew to never ever suggest he was anything more than a blessed human. At 5 years old his daughter Helen was his youngest child, she was always quite submissive and never did anything but what her parents told her, she rarely cried and simply got on with life, although there was never very much for her to cry about as she lived in a rich house and was very popular thanks to her parentage. Approaching the window where his children were standing, Percy was shocked by the amazing site, a great golden statue the size of Medea was being erected on the Summit of Serifos, where my old perch used to be, unfortunately the perch had been crushed by the titanic Goddess Aphro and the people had since flattened to land apparently in preparation for this monument. 

Percy was utterly humbled by the display and he even let go a tear of happiness, his wife looked at him warmly whilst hugging his chest, Percy wrapped one arm around her and another around his kids as he silently watched the ceremony. Once the monument was erected, the great screech of an owl could be heard all across the town, a great golden owl perched itself on top the monument, I rushed to gain my place by her side and many other owls followed suit. The people of Serifos grew annoyed with the birds and started throwing rocks and sticks to get them to fly away but to no avail, the monument was simply too high. Percy knew the owls meant no harm, he could see the Golden Owl from his window and he knew her very well. He smiled to himself as he took his leave and proceeded to make his way towards the monument where he would thank the town for such an extraordinary gift.

Monday morning, Andrea had already got up and sent the kids off to school, Percy was looking forward to a day of tv, fine food and great sex, however Andrea walked into the room with some news for him, “morning honey, you know how I was invited to go on that TV show they do in Britain where a group of famous people live in a house constantly on camera for the entertainment of the public.” Percy knew she had accepted because he had spied her reply slip the day after she had been contacted but simply chose to wait for her to tell him, he understood her deceit as he made it very clear he thought the show was utter nonsense and sad in addition to the fact he didn’t like the thought of so many people watching his wife and being around his wife without his protection. Andrea continued “well I kind of said yes, and don’t be mad but I kind of have to fly out today, sorry for the short notice and I will do anything once I get back” Percy was not used to being the man of the house yet and so he found saying no to Andrea a very difficult thing, “honey its boring being cooped on this island every day, go and have some fun, you well deserve it dear.” Upon hearing his willingness to let her go she gave a little girlish squeal before jumping on the bed and viciously stripping him down to his underclothes. After the two had some rough animal-like sex where Percy actually played the role of the man, once they were finished Andrea dressed herself and left for “Vretanía” leaving Percy to soak up the afterglow by himself.

Percy was no good at looking after children without Andrea, he loved them with all his heart but it was because of that love that he often spoiled them, at such a young age Andrea as well as many of the other locals Percy had met in nearby bars said that kids are better brought up with less so that they don’t expect everything to fall on their own laps. Apparently living with less is character building and builds ambition to achieve greater things in life which is the ultimate remedy for idleness. So Percy decided to take peoples advice and after the kids had finished school they would be allowed to stay at a friend of the family’s house, they lived in the poorer area of town but they were very nice people and the children were excited to stay there, on the weekend they would attend a camp that taught the children how to catch fish and create rafts among other skills such as socialising. Percy thought he may be being slightly selfish doing this to the children and not having to parent them while his wife was away but he did also believe this would provide them some humility which had gotten him so far.

One evening, Percy retreated to his lonely bed after a busy day of watching tv and drinking fine wine. Upon reaching his room he noticed a woman was already standing in it, she had bronzed skin and her hair was more blonde than the last time he had seen her whereby he recalled it being golden. She was wearing a long golden skirt as well as gold-metal bra. “It has indeed been a while” she said softly as she looked Percy up and down with her cyan coloured eyes. Percy stood stunned as he watched the beautiful figure climb upon his bed and pat the sheets. Percy slowly made his way over to the bed unable to resist his temptations, Andrea was a great wife and a good lover but she was not a goddess. The woman slowly began to slip her hand into his pants and start to unsheathe his sword. “This weapon has been blunted” the woman whispered in his ear, “I think it’s time it experienced some real action!” she spoke more loudly this time, and with a flash of gold light all her clothes were gone as were his own. As the sex got more and more intense, Athena turned to Percy and spoke between breathes, “your house is very big, this will not be enough! I need more…of you” as she said so her body scaled higher and higher until her head reached the roof of the high ceiling from a standing position.

Percy tried so hard to believe what was happening was a bad thing but he couldn’t help but revel in these circumstances, sex with a goddess at a goddess size and more than that he was willing to do it. The goddess gave him a mischievous grin before letting him in on a little surprise she had planned, “Percy, I am not the only one has been in need of a little release these last few days, Medea does the job but she is only one person and we goddesses have needs.” As she said those last words there was another flash of light –this time silver and white- as two more stark naked giantess as tall as the woman that stood before Percy joined the party, one such giantess was Aphro this time sporting fiery red hair and green eyes. The other goddess Percy had never seen before, she looked somewhat more homely than the others, her bosom was larger than that of Athenas but smaller than Aphro’s, she had long brunette hair that curled onto her shoulders at the bottom, as well as brown eyes. Aphro spoke first, “I have brought Medea along for the right, to make the experience more interesting for Percy here, Percy was stunned once again by her words, “she’s here, now!?” The new goddess spoke now, “she is indeed dear, but she is only about five times as large as that breadstick in-between your legs” her tone was cheeky, perhaps a bit condescending but not malicious. Aphro pulled out Medea from between her but cheeks and easily inserted her into her vaginal opening, Medea screamed as she went in, spotting Percy and screaming out to him to save her as she squirmed. Aphro sat on the floor and beckoned Percy to come closer.

Approaching the goddess before him, Percy was still rattled in fear of his sister as he saw her head screaming at him from inside her pussy, the new goddess spoke once again, “my name is Herminia by the way, we have not met face to face before now” Percy looked over to the goddess he had slept with and made an inquiring face, she responded quickly realising his query, “my name is Athea, if you must know.” Percy then turned back around to see his sisters face still retching at what was happening to her. Growing tired of waiting Herminia stepped over Percy and scraped her foot back across the floor causing him to flatten against Aphro’s wet lips and his penis to jap right into Medea’s open maw. Herminia continued to knead Percy and massage Aphro’s wet dripping wet pussy for a while before she demanded her own reward. She then put each leg on either side of Aphro’s body and proceeded to lower herself onto her fellow goddess’s face, Athea also getting excited by the action decided to help by pushing Percy into Aphro with her giantess tongue, she continued to lick and service Aphro whilst also keeping Percy in there trapped with Medea. Percy was embarrassed and once inside Medea managed to break free of his penis, Percy looked at her apologetically, “I am sorry for everything but, I can’t restrain myself” and before she could retort, he pulled her up and began to ram his cock into her tight pussy whilst his back and her front rubbed against the goddess walls. He was using her like a possession in the same way she once used him like one. Then Percy felt a great tongue push its way in between them and drag him out, “More playtime,” Athea said girlishly, she then rammed him into Herminia’s pussy half way and swallowed the other half of him into her own lips, Aphro was not able to control herself for very long however and she soon leapt on top of Athea, and pulled me out of Herminia to insert his front half into herself once again. Aphro grinded the boy around whilst swapping tongues as well as saliva with Athea.

With Percy’s face inside Aphro’s wall he saw the crazed look of Medea bearing down upon him, her face filled with vengeance, she saddled his face and forced him to suck and lick her own pussy as he was being jerked and twisted in every which way possible, Percy’s tongue was large however and I managed to force it up Medea who eventually managed to orgasm all inside his mouth before falling limp on his face. Seizing the opportunity for a little more stimulation, Percy managed to reach his arm up and pull down Medea’s leg; he then began to turn her around and push her down so that she too was half inside Aphro and half in Athea, as the thrusts grew more intense Percy’s plan came into action as her breasts rubbed against his thick penis, maximizing his excitement. Herminia was growing quite bored of the situation however and decided to take matters into her own hands; she first kicked Aphro off of Athea and then sat on bed demanding both girls to “worship me as your queen should be worshipped.” The other two knew better than to object so they quickly began to lick and touch her feet and thighs, until they both reached her pussy where which they shared, lapping it up in unison. Hera began to moan as Aphro brought herself further up the goddesses body and started to suck and caress her nipples, then climbing even further she began to kiss her queen.  Percy finished himself off just by watching the beautiful sight before him. When the goddesses were done they’re caught Medea and placed her in a glass jar, Aphro left with a smile and a wink, Herminia fluttered her eyes and waggled her fingers at him before departing into the heavens, Athea stayed for moment however. “I will be back you know, your wife will be away for a long time yes?” Percy just nodded with his mouth completely agape, “Then I will see you soon” and with a golden flash she was gone. Percy was visited frequently by Athea until his wife returned home, it was only when she did that he remembered how good it felt to be the man of the house once again, he never thought about Athea or the other goddesses once he saw his wife’s face smiling at him, and she never returned.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognisable characters, settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The original characters and the plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Remember positive reviews will inspire me to keep chapter updates frequent, critical reviews will inspire me to make my work better, please review!