- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's been forever since I've updated, but I finally found my inspiration to continue with this story.

Gabriel layed there on his bed, his heart pounding in his chest as he did so, the material felt slightly courser, and rougher under his body than it had before. The threads, were thicker, everything around him, was bigger.

 

 

 

'No, no, no! Not again!' he thought to himself.

 

 

 

He had dared not move from his bed for fear of confirming what he was certain to be true, as he layed there beneath Emily's bed. He could hear the springs thunderously moan and groan as if a massive storm where taking place above him. Gabriel knew that Emily was waking up, and he began to wonder just how she would feel about having an even smaller big brother.

 

 

 

Emily yawned as she layed on her bed, a smile curled on her lips as she sat up, her breasts bounced freely in her shirt. Excitement soon replaced her sleepiness as she realized that it was finally summer, and that meant it was going to be time for her, and Gabriel's brother and sister get away from mom week!

 

 

 

When they were old enough to be on their own, Emily and Grabriel would go out to a log cabin that their mother would rent for them. This would give them some time to bond, as well as allow their mother to have some peace at home, as well as being able to focus on whatever she wanted to do. It was a break that they felt was good for them all around. Though in recent years, mostly due to Gabriel's shrinking becoming a major issue for the siblings, they had stopped doing the trips, but now that Gabriel's shrinking had finally finished, they could do the things they used to again, or at least some of them, and maybe some new things.

 

 

 

Emily's teeth bared themselves behind her full lips at the thought of what she could do with Gabriel. While they may have patched things up and she wasn't torturing him, quite as badly as she used to, that didn't mean she still didn't have a few more things to pay him back for, though she was lucky that their mother never found out that she had nearly lost him to the school slut, that didn't mean that it didn't give her some ideas that she might try out on him to, mess with him.

 

 

 

Gabriel's heart pounded harder in his chest as he watched as his sister's now much more massive size ten feet slam onto the ground causing it to tremor and quake with a mighty THABOOM! Each step she made caused ice to flow through his veins as he realized his fears were truly confirmed, the question now was, how much smaller had he become?

 

 

 

Emily smiled as she squated down beside her bed, she blushed slightly as she realized she had forgotten to put on underwear before she went to bed, and hoped that her not-so-big brother wouldn't get a horror show. She then reached under the bed knowing by heart where her brother's sponge that he used as a bed, was located, she then grabbed the some how much lighter material and brought it out from under her bed.

 

 

 

Gabriel's eyes widened with fear as he watched the shadow of his sister's massive form indicate that she was squatting beside her bed. Her massive feet slapped the floor as she turned to face the bed then her hand appeared from above the frame. His stomach did a lurch as he clung to the now rope like threads of the section of thong that his sister had given him to use as his bed sheets. Something she knew would annoy him. When the sunlight hit his tiny brown eyes, they widened to the size of what his head used to be, as he now stared at the shirt covered form of his continent sized sister.

 

 

 

She blinked several times, but she could not believe what she had just happened, her mouth opened and closed several times as she tried to speak, but the words just refused to come out.

 

 

 

“O-Oh my God!” she finally blurted out after several minutes of uncomfortible silence.

 

 

 

This caused Gabe to cover his ears from the sudden burst of incredibly loud noise from his sister's mouth. This caused Em to quickly cover her mouth with her free hand, she then reached over and grabbed ahold of her ear piece and turned it on.

 

 

 

“Sorry!” she said almost under hear breath, but even this sounded like she were speaking through a bullhorn.

 

 

 

“It's alright, this was the last thing I was expecting to wake up to, too,” replyed Gabriel's voice sounding high pitched and squeaky through the microphone.

 

 

 

“How are you still able to use your microphone?” asked Emily.

 

 

 

“Microphones are made to shrink when you do, basically they're already made super tiny with a powerful microphone inside them. Then they place the small microphone inside of bigger and bigger cases until they're the appropriate size for the tiny. Then when the tiny shrinks they take the plastic cases off,” Gabriel answered his much larger sister.

 

 

 

Emily slowly and carefully set the sponge down onto the floor next to her feet.

 

 

 

“I need to know how small you've gotten, get off of your sponge while I look for a ruler!” she ordered her diminuative brother as she took off to find a ruler. Her feet thunderously and almost wetly crashing into the hard wood floor. Gabriel sat there speechless as he watched his now much more excited sister begin to dig through one of her desk drawers looking for the ruler.

 

 

 

Gabriel looked over the edge of the sponge, the thickness of the material was two inches in height, his legs barely made it a quarter of the way, so he judged he was a quarter of an inch tall! He then watched as Emily's massive form walked back towards him, his heart pounded in his chest as he watched her feet draw closer and closer. He stared up, and up, and up, as Emily's 6ft 5in frame seemed unfathomably large.

 

 

 

Emily could only smile to herself as she stare at the little dot on the floor that was her brother, as she walked closer she got a naughty idea in her head. A wicked smile hidden from the view of her brother by her breast would have surely betrayed her intentions as she made a calculated step towards the spot where Gabriel was standing. She felt her foot come down on the ground as she did, the microphone reciever in her ear became assaulted with an almost thunderous rushing windy noise, this was then followed by much cursing and swearing from Gabriel which caused her to bust up laughing.

 

 

 

Gabriel watched as Emily walked closer and closer, his heart pounded in his chest as her foot came down. There was a sudden blast of air as the air around her massive foot was displaced from the movement. He rolled around cursing and swearing at his massive sister as he did so, when he finally finished he looked around and saw that he was laying against her second toe! He stood up and stared at the two story sized didget.

 

 

 

Emily mumbled something that Gabriel couldn't catch, but he was sure it was the same thing he was thinking.

 

“My God he's tiny,”

 

 

 

Suddenly Emily's foot moved back, there was a thunderous crash as the massive limb settled back onto the wooden surface of the floor. Something that Gabriel now realized looked completely alien to him. The once smooth looking surface of the floor was now rough and almost looked like it had never been polished, or cleaned. The laquer that coated the surface to keep it from being scuffed, or scratched up looked like something dumped a pile of clear plastic ontop of the wood.

 

 

 

Suddenly there was another thunderous crash behind him, he turned to see the gigantic ruler that his sister had found.

 

 

 

“Come on Gabe quit playing around and stand up straight against the ruler,” came Emily's thunderous voice from high above him.

 

 

 

Gabriel could feel his heart race in his chest as he placed his bare back against the hard wooden surface of the ruler. The rough texture of the measuring tool rubbed against his exposed flesh as he stood there. Emily's body suddenly crashed onto the floor, she had taken in a deep breath so to not blow him away, as she'd been taught in school when dealing with people of Gabe's stature. When her car sized brown eye had made 100% sure of the exact height of her diminuative brother. She quickly stood back up to her full height bringing the ruler with her.

 

 

 

“Well?” asked Gabe impatinetly.

 

 

 

“I'm sorry Gabe, y-you're a quarter of an inch tall,” replied Emily confirming his fears.

 

 

 

“Are we still going camping?” He asked his massive sister trying to ignore the situation as he and she both had been looking forward to this trip for months and he didn't want to have to postpone miss this one too because of his shrinking.

 

 

 

“Gabe, we, can't,” she said sadly.

 

 

 

“Yes, we can, we just don't tell mom until after we get back,” said Gabe.

 

 

 

“How am I going to hide you?!” She asked making Gabe shake his head.

 

 

 

“Emily, I'm a quarter of an inch tall, use your imagination,” He said annoyed.

 

 

 

At these words Emily's mind started to race through all the possible places she could actually hide her brother.

 

 

 

“Alright, you win, but no complaining about where I put you, deal?” she asked.

 

 

 

“Deal,” replied Gabe hoping that he didn't just sign his own death warrant.

Chapter End Notes:

Please let me know what you thought of the return chapter.