- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finally got around to updating this thing, and I'm quiet please with the resaults I hope you all enjoy the fruits of my labor.

                Hell, that was the best way to describe Gabriel’s current situation, his sister’s gigantic breasts held him firmly in place. The hot flesh rubbed against his naked body as she copied the movements of the instructor on the television.   He closed his eyes as he watched a large glob of his sister’s sweat run towards him, he then inevitably felt the hot splash of the salt water against his face, nearly drowning him.

                He could hear, and feel his sister’s heavy heart beat as she struck difficult poses, her massive tits swayed to and fro. Causing his stomach to do summer saults, making him feel nauseated, after a half hour his sister finally stopped. Her breath come out of her mouth in hard heavy heaves, she smiled as she looked down at her tiny brother nearly hidden inside her cleavage.  She wiped the sweat off her forehead and watched as some of it splashed onto his tiny head.

                “Oops, sorry big brother, you holding out okay?” she asked giggling.

                “No! I feel like I’m going to be sick!” he shouted up at her.

                Emily giggled as she heard the tiny squeaks of her brother’s voice, since he could not reach the button that would allow his microphone to work so his voice was in audible to her ears.

                “I hope you liked the warm up bro, now we’re going to get into the real work out,” she said smiling evilly.

                Gabriel shouted to her in vain as she raised herself up to her full height then opened the DVD player, and placed a new CD inside it.  Gabriel screamed as his ears were assaulted by the sudden shouts of music as Emily started to move to the music. Her titanic breasts slammed against his tiny body with every move she made sweat began to poor off her body by the gallons.

                After another half hour of this Gabriel’s stomach could take it no more, and he puked all over the large surface of Emily’s breasts.  He watched as the contents of his stomach, few that there was, mix with the hot heavy sweat that dripped off Emily’s flesh. His titanic sister did not even seem to notice as her sweat washed the puke off her flesh.

                He could hear the hurricane like breaths of his sister as she kept pace with the dancers on the video. He could feel his stomach jumping as her breasts continued to jiggle and bounce around within the tight bra. Suddenly she jumped into the air, this caused her right breast to pop out of the tight bra causing Gabriel to fall between them, and deeper into her cleavage. His face was completely smothered against the tight hot sweat covered flesh.

                Gabriel pushed against the hot flesh trying to create some sort of air pocket, but it was no use, the breast flesh would not budge an inch. Things started to go dark for Gabriel as he started to run out of air, his lungs burned as he struggled futilely against the impervious walls of flesh. Suddenly the pressure eased up and he felt something grab his tiny body and pull him out.

                “Few, that was a good work out, you look like you got some benefit out of it as well,” said Emily giggling.

                “I-I almost died!” shouted Gabriel.

                “Aw, I would never do anything that would hurt my, itty, bitty, big brother,” said Emily giggling as she walked over to her vanity and placed her tiny brother on top of the wooden surface.

                She then walked away and grabbed a pair of her running shoes, the ones that they claimed would help you lose weight while walking, or running. Gabriel always thought that they were just falsely advertising since in reality both of those things would make you lose weight anyway. However when it came to the weight of a sister who was the size of a mountain in comparison to you, there was no commenting on it.  He then watched her pull the shoes over her naked sweat covered feet, he could hear the thunderous crashes of her shoes as they took on the weight of their owner.

                She walked over to him, a smile curled on her lips as she swayed her Latina hips, her hot sweat covered body looming high over her tiny brother.  Her brown almond shaped eyes stared down at the little man in front her, she then reached out and lifted his tiny form slowly then smiled as she brought him to her bra, and pulled it open.  She could hear his screams through the microphone, as she started to lower him in front of her brown nipple. She could only giggle as she felt her tiny brother struggle against her nipple as she left go of her bra and re-adjusted it so that it fit more snugly against her breast.

                Gabriel, pushed with all his might against his sister’s massive nipple, he hated when she did this to him. She was his sister for Heaven’s sake, and yet she treated him more like an object, or toy than a person. He also knew what was coming next, he turned his head to the side to allow himself to breath as he felt the giant breast and nipple jiggle with each step Emily took.  He then clung to the massive areola, as best he could, there was suddenly a massive lurch as he felt the bra, breasts, and himself suddenly fly into the air.

                Emily smiled as she came off the last step of their porch and started running, it was still early morning. The sun was just barely coming out over the tops of the house, she would have to go to school soon, but she knew that she still had plenty of time even after she got done with her jog. She often wondered what it was like for her brother, to be so tiny, so helpless, and totally dependent on her and their mother.  However these thoughts would usually pass from her mind, but today they seemed to be lingering on these thoughts.

                She could still remember when her brother was still the same size as her, sure he teased and picked on her, but they had a lot of good times too. Her thoughts then drifted to when Gabriel started to shrink, at first she thought it was so cool, he was going to be small enough to be a doll. Yet, somehow she started to become more of a bully to him, than anything that he had ever done to her.

                Emily came to the end of her run, and started heading back to her house, she stared down at her breasts and could just make out the little lump that was Gabriel. She knew that he would be angry when she finally left him out of there, he always was, she also knew that she would put him back in his place as she always did, but another question entered her mind, why?

                This was something she never really thought about before, why did she do the things she did to Gabriel? She really had no reason to torture him,  yet,  she did, they were siblings and yet she treated him like he was just a toy to her. She stopped running when that thought entered her mind, and she continued to stare down at her breast. Was that really how she saw him now? Just a toy, a plaything, their mother was at court right now fighting to return men to the height they had been hundreds of years ago, and here she was thinking of her own brother as nothing little more than a toy.

                She walked back to their house, walked into her room, grabbed her clothes out of a drawer, and then walked into the bathroom. The walls of the bathroom were covered in a floral patterned wall paper, the floor, was the same hardwood as the rest of the house. She stared at the mirror that was over the sink off to her left she placed her clothes on the counter. Then stared at the reflection of herself in the mirror, she had always considered herself to be a very sexy girl.  Yet somehow, today, she felt uncomfortable in her own skin, she stared at the reflection of her breast again, and there showing opaqued by the white material of her bra, was Gabriel’s tiny body.

                Gabriel had started to wonder what was going on, his sister should have taken him out of her bra by now. He had just endured a jog from hell, and now she was going to torture him more by leaving him in this sweaty prison even longer? He would not stand for it, he was going to let their mother know about this, he had only kept quiet about it, because he was afraid of what she would do to him later, but anything that she came up with at this point would be mild compared to the tortures that he had already endured.

                Suddenly the material of the bra pulled away from Emily’s massive nipple, the cold air rushed in around him, he had been there so long now that he was literally plastered to her flesh. He could feel her thick hot finger tips cling to his body and slowly pull him away from her breast. The cold air of the outside world rushed around his sweat covered body as he was lowered down to the counter top

                All the anger that he had been feeling towards his titanic sister, suddenly ebbed away as he looked at her face. She had appeared as if she were thinking, or was thinking, and came to a very sad conclusion about something.

                “Emily, you alright?” he asked through the microphone.

                His voice seemed to have snapped Emily out of her daze as she looked around for a few moments then down at her tiny brother. She appeared to realize that she had just pulled him out of her bra cup. 

                “Yea Gabe, I’m fine,” she said as a weak smile curled on her large lips.

                “Emily, you have always been a terrible liar, even when were kids, now tell me why you look so upset all of a sudden,” said Gabriel in a stern voice.

                Gabriel backed away as his sister’s body suddenly started to lower itself, years of being tortured at her hands had given him more than a little reason to be skittish around her, especially when she would lower herself like that. However this time it seemed different than when she would usually do something like this. The movement was slower, not at all like anything he expected from Emily before now.

                Her massive body continued to lower itself until she was on her knees, her heart was racing, she could feel it pounding hard in her chest. She could not understand why, or what was making her do what she was about to do, but she had to ask, she had to know.  She just hoped that what she was about to say would not get the answer that she was expecting to here.  She had tortured him so long now, and never really thought about it, yet just thinking about him while she was running made her start to wonder if she had pushed things too far in the last few years.

                Taking in a deep breath, Emily started to summon up her courage, her heart nearly melted more when she saw her tiny older brother cringing in fear before her. He was probably expecting her to just blow him backwards, something she had done on several occasions when he had annoyed her. However she tried to keep her emotions in check at least long enough to say what she needed to say. She took in other breath, this one was even slower than the last one.

                “Gabriel, do you hate me?” she asked her brother.

Chapter End Notes:

Wonder what Gabriel's answer will be to the titanic sister who has made his life a living hell for the last five years.