- Text Size +

Ms.Diana was finished using the restroom. She regreted not having her shoes on. Luckily, she had her pantryhose on. "I can just take these off when I get to my desk." thought Ms.Diana.

It's not a long walk to her classroom. It's quite short. Ms.Diana did not want to tutor Bert. "What the hell does he need tutoring in? I know what I'll do. I'll take a little bit longer getting to the classroom. When I get there I'll tell him that I have some personal problems I have to take care of."

Ms.Diana stood in the hallways for 5 minutes. Then she walked into her classroom. "I'm sorry Bert. I have some perso-"

Bert was gone. Nowhere to be seen. Yes! Ms.Diana did not hesitate to leave. She quickly took her pantyhose off and stuffed them in her purse. She looked under her desk for her flats. She slid her feet into them.

Something was weird though. She felt something in her left flat. It felt like a pebble. Whatever it was, she ignored it. It was time to leave and nothing was going to stop her.

Ms.Diana quickly left the school before anyone could stop to talk to her. She entered her car. She thought to herself, "This pebble kind of feels nice under my foot. It tickles me. I don't think i'm gonna take it out yet."

She started her car. She backed out of the parking lot and left the school. Her car stopped at the red light. She began to play with the pebble. She moved the pebble in between her toes. She scrunched her toes for a little bit. She thought she felt liquid on her foot when she stopped. "I feel sorry for this pebble. My feet have been in those pantyhose all day. They're a little smelly. It's a good thing that pebble's don't have noses."

The light changed to green. Ms.Diana hit the gas pedal. She moved her toes a little and her pebble fell down her foot. She could feel it under her arch. The pebble kept tickling her. Ms.Diana couldn't help herself. She had to giggle.

She finally pulled up to her house. She got out of her car. As she walked, she thought she felt her pebble getting smaller. "It might be nothing. Maybe I just thought it was a little bit bigger." she thought to herslef.

She opened the door to her house and walked in. She placed her purse on the kitchen table. "I guess I can finally pull this pebble out of shoe now." She said to herself.

She took her feet out of her flats. She grabbed her left flat and dropped the pebble in her hand. She broughtt it up to her face. Only the pebble was something else. Her mouth dropped as what she saw.

***********************************

Bert had modified the shrinking watch. Instead of sending nanobots inside his body, they go outside on his body. There the nanobots explode and send out waves that cause whatever is close to shrink rapidly. In this case, it only shrinks who wears the watch.

Bert could shrink with his clothes on now. This makes shrinking quick and easy. He could shrink whenever he wants. He could shrink himself in his classroom if he wanted. All he would have to do is sit in the back or get to class earlier then everyone else.

Bert might start doing that. The hottest cheerleader in school shares class with him. She always wears flip-flops. On a weekly basis, she gets pedicures. Her feet are always well kept. Bert could kiss them anytime he wanted.

Rapid shrinking was not the only modification. Bert could shrink himself more then once. So far, Bert has been able to shrink himself to 1 cm. That has been the lowest so far.

Bert only shrunk himself to 1 inch. It's all he needs for this fantasy. Bert shrunk himself to about six inches first. He wanted to be big enough to step into her flat. Then he shrank himself to 1 inch.

Bert's tiny body was completely inside of Ms.Diana's flats. There was no need for clothes in here. All the wartmth would come from her beautiful foot. Bert stripped completely nude. He discarded his clothes to the ball of her flats. He walked all the way to the front of the flat.

"This is where her toes will smother me." Bart said to himself. "My fantasy is almost complete. There is just one thing missing. I only have to wait a little bit more.

Bert dropped to his knees. He began to kiss the surfaace of the flats. He gave it a little lick. He could taste the sweat from her feet. His penis turned into a throbbing erection. "No. I'm saving this thing for her feet. " Bert thought to himself.

Bert continued to lick and kiss the flat while waiting for Ms.Diana. His erection was close to bursting. It felt like forever waiting for her. Then he could hear foot steps coming. His heart started racing.

He saw pantyhose covered feet from the opening. It was Ms.Diana! She was taking her pantyhose off though. This was good. That means Bert could get closer to her feet. No barrier would be between them.

She began to put her feet in her flat. This was it. Bert was so excited that everything seemed to go in super speed. Her foot covered him. As soon as her foot hit his face his tongue went crazy.

He felt her walking. Each step was painful but erotic. She stopped walking soon after. He could hear the sounds of an engine starting. "She's going home. I can be with her forever." Bert thought.

The car stopped. Ms.Diana started playing around with his body. She scrunched her toes around him. This is when Bert acted. He slid his penis inbetween her toes. The pleasure was heart stopping. He couldn't breathe. He was so excited his heart nearly stopped. His penis was close to bursting.

Then it did. The hot, sticky white fluid covered her two toes and his body. She stopped scrunching her toes. Bert felt her foot moving. As her foot moved, Bert slid down her foot. Right under her arch.

"I'm worn out. Her arch is thesafest place right now. I know. I stayed alive under my mom's arch." Bert thought to himself.

But he was close enough to lick her arch. And that's what Bert did. Ms.Diana's foot started moving a lot. Bert thought he heard her giggling.

The car stopped again.The door opened. Diana stepped out of the car. Bert could feel a lot of pressure building up on him. He had to shrink smaller to survive. Bert pressed the button and shrank to 1 cm.

The steps were a lot better know. He stuck himself to her arch. She couldn't step on him now. He heard the door open. He pushed himself off her arch and grew back to 1 inch.

Diana's foot left him alone in her flat but the flat was high in the air. He could feel himself falling on. He landed on something soft and squishy. When he looked up, he saw the giant face of Ms.Diana.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter is the last.