- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Final chapter.

Ms.Diana stared at the tiny body of Bert for a very long time. She couldn't believe what she was looking at. How could anyone get this small? What was he doing in my flats? Does he have an erection right now? These were questions burning in her mind.

Bert tried speaking to her but all that she could hear was a squeaking noise coming from him. "What? I can't hear you." Diana said.

"PUT ME DOWN ON THE FLOOR!" yelled Bert. He hoped she could hear him. If not, he might have to unshrink hisself in her hand. Bert pointed to the ground at her feet.

"Do you want me to put you on the ground?" Diana asked. Bert shook his head yes. Diana slowly lowered her hand to the floor. When it looked safe enough, Bert jumped off her hand onto the floor.

Bert looked at the sight right in front of him. Diana's two beautiful, tanned barefeet were right in front of him. But now was not the time to worship them. Diana could squish him if he tried anything sexually towards her.

Bert was disappointed. He wanted to play with them more. He pressed the reverse button on his watch. He could feel his body getting bigger. Diana looked at him with a shocked look on her face. It was the same look that she has had since she found him.

Bert was at his normal height and completely nude. His genitals was exposed out in the open. Exposed for Ms.Diana to look at. She could barely keep her eyes off of them. They weren't the biggest. They were pretty average. But the fact that her student was completely nude in front of her was completely distracting.

She could see his penis begin to harden. It got stiffer anf stiffer until it was completely sticking up in the air.Bert didn't even try to hide it. He was letting it hang in the air.

"You probably have a lot of questions." said Bert. Ms.Diana shook her head slowly. "Ok. So what is your first question?" asked Bert.

It took a little bit for her to respond. "How did you get so small?" she finally asked.

"This watch right here." Bert pointed to his wrist. "It lets me shrink to tiny levels and grow back to normal height."

"And how did you make it?"

"Eh. I don't want to give away any details. It's a secret. You have to pay me to find out."

"That doesn't help but alright. Uh, my next question is why were you shrunk in my flat?"

"Depends. If I tell you, will you call the cops or do something bad to me?"

"It depends on your answer."

"I was living out my fantasy."

"Your fantasy?"

"Yeah. I have a major foot fetish and I wanted to be shrunk under a girl's feet." Diana just stares at him. Bert couldn't tell what she was thinking of. It had to be bad, right? He just committed the biggest and strangest act of sexual harrassment ever.

"Um ok. And why did you chose me?" Diana asked.

"You are beautiful. I had a major crush on you ever since I walked in your clasroom." Bert tried his best to lookinnocent. Maybe if he used niceness, she wouldn't be so mad at him. It's a longshot but whatever.

Diana sat in her chair motionless. She was having trouble soaking up all these strange events that just transpired. But, the thought of having a shrunk man sounded appealing to her. She could do whatever she wanted to him.

"Bert?" Diana said.

"Yes?" responded Bert.

"Can you grow?"

"Nope. Only shrink. I'm not into growth. Never thought about making a growing gadget.." 

"Damn!" thought Diana. The idea of growing clouded her mind. "If he could make a growing machine, I could use it to get bigger. And bigger. And bigger. Until the world is under my soles. This feels amazing. I'm not even mad at him. I even feel kind of flattered. I'm letting power go to my head and I don't even have any yet. Yet. He can be my slave."

"Does it hurt?" She ashed. Bert looked at his erection. It was throbbing and uncomfortable.

"A little. Yes." He said.

"Don't worry. I'll make it better." Diana dropped to her knees. She grabbed Bert's erection with her hand. She brought her mouth to the tip. She opened her mouth and stuck his erection in.

Bert almost dropped to the ground due to the pleasure. He was able to find his footing. With each sucking motion, jolts of electricity jumped though his body. He groaned in pleasure. But he could feel his sperm already coming in. This was the first time he had ever had this happen. His penis wasn't ready.

He felt his sperm release itself from his penis. His load filled Diana's mouth. She released her mouth from his member. It was beginning to shrink. Bert dropped to the ground. His body was used up.

He laid there doing nothing. Then he heard Diana bringing her chair over to him. She sat down and propped her feet on his face.The smell was intoxicating. Bert could feel his penis try to get hard again. It was just so painful.

"Looks like you are all used up. I'll wait a moment. But I have to ask you a question." She said.

"What is it?" Bert said. His voice was a little muffled under her feet.

"Do you want to be with me?"

Bert heart started pumping rapidly. "Yes more than anything."

"Good. Then you will be. There is just one thing."

"What is it?"

"You have to be shrunk. That is the only way we will be together."

"I'll do it. I'll be your slave. I'll do anthoing you want. I'll worship your feet.

"I know you will. Oh and you'll have to make more shrinking gadgets. Different stuff besides watches."

"Ok. That's no problem. I already have blueprints and all the materials I need for all my gadgets. They're at my house."

"That's good. I'll let you grab them after this. Shrink yourself again." Bert didn't hesitate to press that button. He shrank right before Ms.Diana's eyes. She cracked a devious smile.

Bert was now one inch under her soles. "Bert. I know you can hear me. I want you to worship my feet. The first of many times to come. Then I'll let you go home and grab what you need."

Bert started to furiously lick her bare soies. The salty taste was like nectar to him. He could feel his penis begin to recet again. The pain was an after thought. This was all about pleasure.

Ms.Diana removed her foot off of him. She placed her toes in front of him. Bert crawled the fastest he could over to them. He was on his knees in front of his teacher's toes. He kissed them like no tomorrow. The kisses were slow, fast, in bunches, one by one, seductive, any way you could think of.

Bert got off of his knees. His erection pointed in the air. It got closer and closer to her toes until the tip was touching her big toes. He rubbed it up and down, left and right. He thrust it back and forth letting the pleasure overtake him. 

M.s Diana thought she could hear moaning come from him. Then she felt a tiny speck of hot fluid jump on her big toe. "He's all done." she thought to herself.

"Such a good boy. Now, unshrink yourself then go home and pack. Don't worry about clothes. You won't be needing them. I took your clothes out from my flat."

She tossed them on top of Bert. He grew under them. Then he got dressped and left.

Ms.Diana could not believe what just happened. One of her students found a way to shrink and now he is going to be her slave. All the things she is going to do to him. But she is really keeping him because he can possibly make her a growth machine. 

She laid down on her couch. She stuck her hand down her underwear. She rubbed herself to the images of crushed men and enslaved people under her feet. She imagined herslef crushing buildings and taking over cities. People bowing down to her. 

She didn't know why she was acting this way. This was not like her. The idea of all of this just overtook her. It was overpowering. Finally she came.

Ms.Diana woke up to the sounds of someone knocking on her door. She passed out from pleasuring herself. She opened the door to see Bert standing outside with his backpack.

"Come in. Get undressed." She said. Bert did just that but he didn't take his backpack off. His supplies were in there. He stripped down to nudity.

"Now shrink. Then give me your watch." Bert obeyed. The tiny watch was in her hands. She picked Bert off the ground.

"Now. Let's go upstairs. You have a lot of work to do. Slave."

Chapter End Notes:

Read "Killer Party". You never know who or what might show up.