- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some nice feet action in this chapter.

Bert Slevic was one of the brightest minds at his school. Really though, he was one of the brightest minds in the world. No one knew how smart he was. Bert kept that secret. That was not the only thing he kept secret. Bert was a extreme perv.

No one ever paid attention to him so it was easy to stare at a girls cleavage. Sometimes he would go to the park to catch girls in their skirts. While they were on the top layer of the playground, Bert was n the bottom. He could see their underwear through the many holes on the top layer.

But skirts, underwear, and cleavage wasn't what turned Bert on. It was his fetish. His foot fetish. The one thing he knew how to keep completely secret. He was a wizard at finding angles or positions to where he could secretly take a peek at a girl's feet. Flip flops and flats were his favorite type of foot wear on a girl's feet. Flats made feet mysterious because you can't see toes. The mystery of a girl's toes was the ultimate mystery to him.

When he first walked into Ms.Diana's classroom, the first thing he saw where her flats. His heart jumped out of his chest when he had a full look at her. She was beautiful. He tried not to stare at her but it was hard. Bert knew he had to go full ninja on her.

It was through Ms.Diana that Bert knew he formed a new fetish. Bert would imagine he was shrunk. He would sneak up on a unsuspecting Ms.Diana and jump into her flats as she her feet was out of them. There he would wait until her toes fully engulfed him.

Bert always embraced his highly intelligent brain. His brain is the reason why he came up with the greatest invention ever. It took a long time but eventually he completed it. He started with a watch. And that watch became a shrinking machine. The wearer would place the watch on his or her wrist. Then miniature blades would stab their wrist. From there nanobots smaller then cells would enter the body. The nanobots release safe non-poisonous toxins into the bloodstream. That is how you were shrunk.

It's not the best way to shrink but it was the only way. Bert first tried it out in his room. His mom had just come to say goodnight to him. Bert saw that she was wearing flip flops. If I am gonna shrink, then I can at least try out my fantasy. She left his room.

It was time. Bert pressed the button on his wrist. He felt the little pain in his wrist. It was a weird sensation. It felt like he was floating but his feet were placed firmly on the ground. His room was spinning. He felt like vomiting. Then everything was still and dark.
Of course, the nanobots can only shrink a human body. Clothes and shoes cannot be shrunk with someone. Bert thought he would have to find more ways to shrink. But that can come later. Bert escaped his shirt through his sleeve.

The first thing Bert saw was his bed. It was like a mountain to him now. He couldn't have been more than an inch. This was the greatest exhiliration he could possibly imagine. He was tiny and nude. No one could find him unless they he was right in front of their eyes.

Bert clicked the reverse button and grew back to normal height. He knew his mom was asleep right now. She was a fast sleeper. She keeps her footwear right next to her bed so she can put them on as soon as she wakes up. She also keeps her door cracked just in case she needs to hear outside of her room. Now was the time to act.

Bert didn't put his clothes on. There was no need to. He quietly stepped out of his room, slowly closed his door, and tipy toed over to his mom's bedroom door. The little crack was there as always. Bert clicked the button on his watch.

It felt better shrinking this time. He didn't feel as sick like the first time. As soon as he stopped shrinking he quickly entered his mom's room. It was dark but there was some light from the moon. He didn't need it though. He memorised where his mom kept her footwear.

She kept them on her right because the bathroom was on her right. She didn't like walking barefoot because of dirt and grime. Bert ran over to his mom's flip flops. He jumped right on it. He shoved his face into the rubbery surface. He could smell his mom's scent. It smelt like corn chips and vinegar. His mom wears these pair all the time. 

Bert could feel his penis harden. He was getting an erection. His penis was stabbing at the surface. God he couldn't take it anymore. It was hurting him badly. Bert lifted his crotch up in the air then thrusted it down into his mom's flop. Up and down. Over and over until his white hot, sticky fluid burst out from the tip of his hot penis.

Bert was out of breath. All the energy escaped his body. It was extremely hard to move his body. He wanted to but he couldn't. This was bad because he could hear his mom moving around in her bed.

Bert was possibly shit out of luck. He didn't have the energy to move and his mom was getting off her bed. Bert's mom got off her bed. Never in a million years would she noticed her miniscule son on her flip flops. She placed her feet in the them and her feet engulfed her son.

Bert screamed the loudest he could. There was no hope of his mom hearing him. Her foot got closer and closer to him intil he could feel it on top of him. He waited for her to stand up and crush him into oblivion. But nothing happened.

Nothing happened because Bert was under her arch. He had just enough space to not be crushed by her weight. Bert let out a sigh of relief. That was until his mom started walking.

Her foot went up in the air and down with each step. Each time slamming into Bert. This was the luckiest day of his life. His sperm was holding him into that one spot. It was acting like glue. But his sperm didn't stop his mom's foot from slamming into him.

Finally his mom stopped walking. Bert herad the toilet seat being lifted up. He could feel his mom sitting down. The sounds of urinating filled Bert's ears. He thought this was disgusting. It wasn't all bad though. His mom's soft smelly skin was on top of him.

This felt like heaven to Bert. He did the only thing he wanted to. He began to lick the salty skin of her foot. It tasted amazing to Bert. He just wanted to stay right here for the rest of his life. But all good things come to an end. His mom finished urinating.

The pressure started to get higher and higher. She was standing up. She began to walk. This time it was different. His sperm did not hold him this time. Instead, he was stuck to the sole of his mom's foot.

Each step was torture to Bert. His body was slammed repeatedly into her sandal. If he took anymore if this he might be crushed. He was slammed into her flip flop one last time. Was he dead? He thought.

Nope he felt himself being lifted in the air. His mom was going back to bed. Thank God! I'm safe now. His mom put her blanket over her body. He was cover along with her. It didn't matter though. He had her foot all to himself.

He pushed himself off her foot. He got free. I can do whatever I want to my mother"s beautiful feet. And that's what he did. He humped and kissed and licked the soles of her feet. After that he climbed up to her toes. He kissed and licked each one of them.

******************************

Bert was ready. Ms.Diana went to the bathroom and left her flats under her desk. He walked over to her desk. He sat under it next to her flats. Then, he pressed the button on his watch.

Chapter End Notes:

This won't have many chapters. Maybe five at the most.