- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The coeds, and Alden Smith, discover the shrinking power has reached campus.

For some reason, Smith thought this may have had something to do with the shrinking situation. He asked Davis, "Has anyone been up to their dorms yet?"

"We did a quick check, and found two unmade beds."

"Has there been any trouble with these two before? Sneaking into town, breaking curfew and such?"

"None at all, sir. They've both been exemplary students."

Smith decided to pursue a hunch. "Did you notice a strong aroma in the room? Like... honey?"

Davis thought for a moment, not understanding the significance of the question. "Why... yes. There was a strong honey odor."

"Tim, let's go over there right now."

Smith and Davis strode from the president's house to the men's dorm. The honey smell was so strong, it almost knocked Smith over. He rushed to the beds. In the one closest to the window, he found nothing. He flipped over the blankets of the adjacent bed, and saw a three-inch-tall Andrew Patterson shivering, but otherwise unhurt. He was put inside a handkerchief for modesty's sake, and rushed to the president's office.

After several tries, an engineer from the audiovisual department managed to rig up a device that allowed Smith to talk to Patterson, or more accurately, to allow Smith to hear Patterson's tiny, high-pitched responses. A microphone stood by Andrew's position on Smith's desk.

"You say you don't know what happened to Stan? Why don't you tell me what you remember?"

"I was having... I mean, I dreamed that a girl had climbed into my bed and started having sex with me. Then I dreamed she left and the bed got bigger and bigger. When I woke up, I was this size."

Alden Smith paced in the manner of a lawyer who had caught a misstep on the witness stand. "We know you were having sex in your dorm room. There was...uh, unmistakable evidence of that fact. Why don't you tell us what was really going on there last night? Did you bring prostitutes to your room to take advantage of no bedcheck?"

"No, sir, Dr. Smith!" the tiny Andrew shouted. "I never met the girl. She just appeared in my bed. How could that be anything but a dream, especially at the University?"

"You don't know this, Andrew, but it happens that the 'wasting plague'  I asked you to pray about last night affects only men, and only after they have had sex with women."

Andrew's tiny face widened in horror. "I have the plague! Am I going to die, Dr. Smith?"

"Not likely before your time, God willing", Smith answered. "But you could face expulsion if you do not immediately tell me everything you know about what happened in your room last night!

"When I dreamed... when the girl was having sex with me, I thought I saw another girl having sex with Stan. I didn't know her name, but I thought I saw her with Stan once, and they knew each other. This other girl... I don't know who she was, and I swear I thought it was a dream. Anyway, the other girl started crying and yelled, 'Look Robin!'
That must have been her name. She got up off me and walked across to Stan's bed and... that's when I started shrinking. I heard their voices, only they were deep and rumbly and powerful, and then they left, and I was stuck under the blankets and couldn't find my way out. I finally gave up and I just fell back asleep."

"There will be a hearing to determine your future on campus. In the meantime, Mr. Davis, I need you to find a dollhouse or someplace we can safely house this young man until we determine what to do and call his parents. By the way, Andrew, you're suspended from classes till further notice -- not that you could easily get to class.Know this, son" -- Smith got down to eye level -- "You've sinned and broken the rules of this campus. Know that whatever happens, I am praying for you, and the whole university family is praying for you. I don't know if any punishment we could come up with could equal the one God has already given you for breaking His rules and our rules. We'll keep that fact in mind as we pass judgment." Smith then asked Andrew and Davis to pray with him, and the inquisition was dismissed.

----

Back in their rooms after morning services, Robin and Clarissa paced back and forth, unable to decide what to do with Clarissa's newly tiny boyfriend. "It wasn't your fault. It can't be your fault", Robin consoled her friend. "Women and men have been making love since time began, and that never happened to anyone before."

"But this was different. I had all these bizarre feelings. Remember how I told you I felt like I wanted to take all of Stan inside me? Well, now I can", Clarissa sobbed.

"I knew you were just making a figure of speech. This is something that hasn't ever happened before. It CAN'T happen", Robin answered. "I'm in this as much as you are. I felt those feelings too. I still can't believe I let you persuade me to go with you."

"Now you're going to blame ME for what you did with Andrew?" Clarissa cried.

"Oh? Was that his name? Maybe he freaked out. Maybe he was gay or something. Don't look at me like that, Claris. You know we have them, even here at Alden. Really, it's a nice cover for a guy who thinks he may go that way, to be at a school where you can get kicked out for touching the girls. He just has to keep his dick down low in the shower, so nobody figures out he's on the down low."

Clarissa's face grew red. "At least I love the guy I was with! You just gave in to YOUR passions and FUCKED the first tent pole you could find!"

A slapfest ensued. The girls tumbled into the bathroom. Robin, being in better shape, quickly wrestled Clarissa to the floor despite the latter's weight advantage. As she loomed over Clarissa, she let her go. "Forget it, Riss. We're both screwed", Robin sighed.

"I can't believe this", Clarissa laughed.

"What's that?"

"Even now, scared as I am, I'm feeling horny", Clarissa laughed.

"We don't have time to you to get yourself off", Robin giggled. Every new twist and turn had seemed to drag Robin farther into what, just a day before, she would have considered degenerate, unwomanly, unbiblical, and thoroughly slutty behavior. "We have to go to class or somebody's going to get suspicious."

"Well," Clarissa cooed, "I can't let anything happen to Stan. I want him to be with me all the time."

Robin thought for a moment. "No, you're not..." She then watched in shock as Clarissa scooped up Stan and dropped her in her panties again. "I think he can help me with this 'problem'. I just wish he was a little bigger."

Stan, still recovering from the previous night's exertions, found himself growing to about two inches in height -- big enough to cover a little more of Clarissa's genitalia.

A half hour later, Clarissa was in her assigned room, waiting for her first class. The whole women's side of the room reeked of honey. Several of the female students were making sexually charged remarks to the guys on the other side of the line. Some of the men were responding, but most just seemed shocked that they could hear this kind of talk at Alden. One pimply boy had clasped his hands and was praying.

As the professor arrived to begin the class, Clarissa sank into her chair. Already, she needed release again. Stan, able to observe her condition of arousal close-up,
decided he needed to repeat his nocturnal performance.  Clarissa responded first in tiny whispers, then in shouts. "Oh no, Stan, not yet, wait just a couple of minutes...mmmm....mmmm... yes, yes, oh please Stan, oh yes make me fly... make me fly... ooh ooh OH OH AH AH AAAIIIIIEEEE!"

Clarissa opened her eyes. The entire class was looking at her.

"Are you in pain, Miss Andreas?", the professor asked. "You know that Alden Smith University is not run by a speaking-in-tongues denomination."

As Clarissa started to answer, the professor's cell phone went off. There was an urgent text message from the administration office. "I have an important announcement for all of you. Dr. Smith has called an emergency mandatory meeting of all students in the auditorium this afternoon, 2:30 for the women only, 3:00 for the men only. Once again, your attendance is mandatory. Until then, all classes on campus are dismissed, and students are to return to their dorm rooms immediately."

The other students stared at Clarissa as she left. She waited awhile before trying to talk to Stan again. "Stan, you're going to have to go with me to the women's meeting. I don't think it would be safe to let you go out with the guys."

Stan shouted back at her from the crotch of her panties. "I can't believe it's really true! I can hear the feet shuffling up and down the halls on campus. But I'm stuck in your panties... how small am I?"

Clarissa smiled in spite of the situation. Having Stan so close to her, and being able to talk to him, was enough to brighten even the situation in which she found herself. "About an inch tall, I think".

Clarissa scanned the faces of the other female students she passed in the hall. She had noticed a lot of the girls in her classes were acting a little less demure than usual. But she didn't think there was any connection to her situation. She certainly didn't think any of them had shrunk a man. She was right. She and Robin had that honor all to themselves, for the moment at least.