- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Dr. Smith's wife intervenes to resolve the standoff and help the girls deal with their desires peacefully.

In addition to the general discontent, several girls were angry that they were being put on lockdown because it kept them out of all communication with their boyfriends. The limited contact permitted at Alden Smith was tough enough without this. Some of those girls began praying. Others began shouting when they saw the male students arrive for the 3 p.m. assembly. "WE WANT TO SEE OUR MEN! WE WANT TO SEE OUR MEN!" The women staffers guarding the doors gave the girls menacing looks.One brandished her shotgun. That caused the girls to chant "YOU CAN'T BRING IN THE COPS!", a reference to the bridge collapse. Finally, all the doors to the auditorium were closed and barred shut.

"I think this is called a standoff", Robin mused. "Smith's done it now... or we've done it now, or... something."

Clarissa strained to see what was going on outside the auditorium's locked doors. Then she sat back down, head in her hands and muttered quietly to herself and Stan.

"This is all my fault," Clarissa sighed. "The whole school is in turmoil because I couldn't keep from thinking about Stan and I couldn't keep my hands off Stan. I'm so sorry..."

"Don't be sorry, Clarissa", chimed a tiny voice from Clarissa's nether regions which only she could hear.

"Stan!" she whispered. "How can you say that after what I did to you?"

"Did to me? This has got to be one of the coolest things that ever happened to me in my life! What dude wouldn't want to be surrounded by a woman's body all day long? I'm spending my day with the hottest hottie on campus, making her happy. I found out I really like making you happy, Clarissa. I could stand to do that for the rest of my life."

"Really? Do you really mean that?" Tears began to roll down Clarissa's cheeks.

"Sure I do, Riss."

"Awwww.." Clarissa cried. "I wish you were bigger...."

Clarissa was surprised when she felt movement along her womanhood. "Hey, something's happening", Stan shouted from down there. "I got bigger." Clarissa looked down to see a lump that looked almost like an athletic supporter in the groin area.

"Stan... you mean I actually wished and made you bigger?"

"This time, and there was one time before that when you were getting ready for class."

"Oh my... I wonder if I could wish you back to normal."

"OK, but just don't do it with me in your panties, or you're going to end up missing a lot of your clothes."

"I'll wait until things settle down and then maybe I can find a quiet spot and pull you out of there."

"No hurry, babe. Got all the woman I need and all the woman I can eat. You know, you not only smell like honey, you taste like honey too", Stan commented. Clarissa blushed.

The auditorium was bedlam by now. The cries of "WE WANT TO SEE OUR MEN!" were getting louder. "Cover me, Robin," Clarissa whispered to her roomie. Robin and Clarissa moved to a corner of the auditorium. Clarissa carefully pulled Stan out of her panties.

"Don't let the light bother you, baby", Clarissa cooed at her tiny lover. "Now, Stan, I'm going to try a wish that will probably get me kicked out of Alden Smith...."

"Clarissa, if they kick you out, I'm going wherever you go."

"Oh, Stan", Clarissa started to cry again. She sniffled, and then got back to business. "Here goes..." She placed Stan on the floor. "Stan, I wish you were normal again." Nothing happened.

"Maybe you need to wish for a specific height." Stan said.

"Okay. I wish you were six feet tall." Nothing happened. "Five feet?" Still no change. "Four? Three? Two? One foot?" On the 'one', Stan shot up to 12 inches in height.

The male student looked around. The world was a little smaller. Stan also noticed his nakedness and rushed to cover it. "Looks like this is the upper limit, Clarissa."

"Some girls are heading our way", Robin whispered.

"Oohh..." Clarissa moaned. "What do I do now? I wish you were two inches tall again." Immediately, Stan shrank to that height.

"Your wish is my command," Stan shouted.

Clarissa wasted no time sliding Stan back into her panties. "Are you girls praying over here?" asked one of the interlopers.

"Uh... yes", Robin cut in.

"We'd like to join you. We need to pray that the University is delivered from the demonic forces that have made the men small and turned women into harlots."

"Well..." Clarissa replied... "You can join us, if you can tell me why you think that the shrinking of men is from the devil."

"Isn't it obvious? Man was meant to have authority over woman. Not to mention all the women who are shrinking the men have been promiscuous."

Something snapped in Clarissa's head.

"That's a LIE!" she shouted, loud enough for her words to ring off the walls. "I never had sex in my life before... before this..."

Clarissa turned around, reached under her dress, said a few words, and a 12-inch-tall version of Stan appeared, with only a scarf for modesty.

Most of the girls laughed, a few blushed, and some began to coo and poke at the tiny Stan, as one would a puppy or a baby. But not all.

"You're the one!" shouted one of the girls. "You're the harlot! You're the reason we're stuck here under armed guard!"

"She's right though", another girl shouted. "Faithful women do shrink men. My mother called and told me my father had shrunk, and I know she never slept around.
Neither did my dad, as far as anyone knows. Dr. Smith isn't telling the whole truth. I pray he would be honest with us."

"But still, this can't be right. God can't put women over men."

"God can do anything He wants", Clarissa responded. Or maybe she, Clarissa dared to think to herself. "Maybe... maybe He felt that... the men weren't paying enough attention to their families, with everything going on, and He thought that making them smaller would get them focused on their wives again."

Robin piped in. "Have any of you ladies had... stronger feelings about guys than you did a few days ago?"

All of the girls nodded their heads yes.

"Well, you're not a bunch of harlots are you?" Most shook their heads no; a couple looked down at the floor. "See, I think what you're feeling is a change so that you
can help the men through the transition to being small. You are made to desire your husband, as it says in the book of Genesis. Your drives are being made stronger
so that you will feel connected to your man after he shrinks, and so God's will is done."

"You two seem to have a handle on this", one girl replied. "Maybe you could negotiate with the administration and get us freed. Or at least as free as you can ever be at Alden Smith."

"I think that's a good idea", Robin answered. "We'll flag one of those matrons... I mean professors... and see what we can do."

"First I'd better take care of something", Clarissa said. She got down on her knees and surrounded Stan, said a few words, and he was back to travel size again.

----

Upon getting the note from the guards, Smith refused to negotiate with the girls in person. Instead, he sent his wife. Janet Smith was waved through the barricades
and saw Robin and Clarissa. They immediately went up on stage to get away from the still sullen crowd of young women in the auditorium. The president's wife
decided to take an inquisitive tone.

"So you are the two girls who are the center of all this. You actually had sex with men and shrank them. I have to admit", Janet said as she flicked her hair,
"I have never met anyone who's done that before. At least, no one who's done precisely that before." Robin and Clarissa laughed.

Janet asked the girls to recall what happened leading up to the shrink. Her next question afterwards was: "Describe to me what you were feeling before and after,
and how you feel about the situation now.

Clarissa started, "I felt the most powerful urges I had ever felt. I just wanted to take Stan and have him with me forever. My desire for sex just got stronger and stronger
and it just ran away from me. I felt powerful and shameless. I had feelings in my backdoor that I never had before, almost a pride and shamelessness about that
aspect of myself. I wished it were cold so I could go out in the woods, pull my dress up, and pee in the snow, just towering over everything. I used to envy guys for having such an easy time relieving themselves, but now I'm strangely proud of 'back there'." She blushed at her frankness.

"What about after you made Stan small?"

"Afterwards, when he was small and made love to me, I couldn't believe how good it felt. You know how they say a man is thinking about his own pleasure and not the wife's. I had the feeling that Stan was totally focused on me, on making me happy. I felt it, and he said so. It was like I was his football, and winning the game was making me feel good. I was the center of his whole world. I was his whole world. I know I was supposed to wait for marriage, but it felt beautiful the first time, and I never expected it to feel like it did."

"Robin, how did you feel?"

"I was in a total frenzy, and I just jumped in the bed with Stan's roommate Andrew, and... I don't remember what I felt. I didn't see Andrew shrink. I didn't know.
I... I'm just very sorry."

Janet drew in her breath. "I think the reason you feel what you feel... is that you have been given an incredible power over men. A woman your age has a lot of power over men anyway, but this is something at a whole new level. As far as anyone knows, this is not a disease or anything from nature. So we have to think this is a change that comes from God. You have been given these new powers, and you have to use them wisely. At the same time, your sex drives have increased, perhaps so that you will continue to want men and continue to keep them with you."

Clarissa piped up after a moment of silence."Why did Dr. Smith lie to us? He told us only promiscuous people were shrinking. A girl told us her father shrank. We know that isn't true."

Janet could only look down. "I think he wanted to make sure your increased sex drives did not make you promiscuous. He did the wrong thing for the right reasons.
But this is getting out of control."

"Are women shrinking men all over the world?" Clarissa asked.

"If the reports on TV and the internet are true, yes", Janet added.

"How is everybody taking it?"

"There are a lot of problems for society. Armies and guerrilla forces are fighting on all over the place, but they know that there is no relief coming, and sooner or later they'll have to quit. There aren't enough women soldiers or suicide bombers to keep it all going at the same level. But on the personal level, women and men are spending time together. A LOT of time together. The men I've seen them interview with those tiny amplifying microphone, they seem to like it. The women really seem to like it. There are some ladies taking advantage of the situation."

"You know, a guy who's an inch tall can't very easily cheat on his wife, so maybe the Lord did this to make men more faithful."

Stan's tiny voice, audible only to Clarissa, chimed in with something. She repeated it to the group.

"Stan says there's so much woman when you're an inch tall, you don't want to cheat!" Everyone laughed.

"So where are you hiding Stan?" Janet asked.

"I'm not telling." All three laughed.

"Mrs. Smith..."

"You can call me Janet, Clarissa."

"Janet, have you been thinking about what it would be like to have a tiny Dr. Smith?"

"Weeell...", Janet's face went crimson. "Uuuuhhhh... YES I HAVE!" More laughter.

After the laughs died out, Janet got serious. "Here is what I am going to propose. I think that if we try to keep the men and ladies apart we will explode. But we can't
just greet this change in the sexes with anarchy the way the outside world has. We are a Christian university, and we have to stand for those things. I will ask Dr.
Smith to hold in abeyance any punishments against you. But that must be based on the following conditions...."

"Clarissa and Robin, you must ask... noticed I said ask... the men you shrank to marry you. I said ask, because you took the enormous power a woman now has
and changed their lives, probably forever. You didn't know all the consequences of what you were doing, but you did have premarital sex in violation of the rules of this University, and you must take responsibility."

"I didn't even know the guy", Robin muttered and looked down.

"Now you know", Janet replied, "how the groom feels at a shotgun wedding."

Clarissa let out a whoop and a laugh.

"Stan said yes!"

Janet continued. "The next condition is that all students shall either marry a student of the opposite sex or, when conditions permit, be required to leave the campus before the end of the semester. The Apostle Paul said it is better to marry than to burn, and if we don't give you some outlet, the whole campus will burn, I'm afraid."

"The third condition is that, before getting married, all women and men students shall take a course on marriage that will cover the needs of this new environment."

"The fourth condition is that men and women will work together to upgrade physical facilities so that men can function despit their reduced height -- with hoists and
other equipment to help them get around."

"The final condition is that no student, faculty or staff member will have sex with a member of the opposite sex, even within marriage, until the other conditions are completed and men can become small without endangering our campus community."

"You girls need to go back and ask the other ladies if they'll agree to all of this."

Robin and Clarissa managed to get the rest of the female students to agree, ending the siege in the auditorium.