- Text Size +

Amanda went down stairs after changing out of her PJs.  She said good morning to her dad who was reading the paper and had a plate of bacon and eggs out.  Amanda made a plate of eggs and bacon sandwiched between some toast and cheese. 

“You sleep well?”

“Yeah,” Amanda replied.  “Thanks for dinner last night.”

Smiling her dad said, “Your welcome.  You’re supposed to be grounded but how about coming with us to the pool this afternoon?” 

“Sounds like fun.”  Amanda replied.  Brad also goes to the same public pool and there might be a chance that he may be there too.

After eating Amanda went upstairs and got ready to go to the pool.

 

Ashley set you on her bed, “I’m sorry about what happened to you.”

“Look it never happened, OK?”

 Ashley nodded. 

“So now what?” you asked her. 

Ashley thought for a few seconds then she gasped.  “I know,” she turned away from you and headed over to her dresser.  There was some rummaging and then she came back with some nail polish.  “You can paint my nails.”  She had a bottle of green nail polish.

“…”

She sat down on the bed and put her right foot out and giggled.  You had no choice but to try and do what she wanted.  You didn’t know how to do this at your size the brush was big.  It was really big.  You were barely able to hold it and Ashley had to dip it for you to reapply the paint.  It took you over a half an hour to paint one foot.  She pulled her foot back and smiled at your handy work, “Not bad… not bad at all, but I would hurry up.  We are supposed to go to the pool and if I have one foot painted and not the other I’m going to wear shoes to cover it up or else it will look stupid.”  She leaned in closer to you and smiled at you holding back a laugh, “I might even put you in there.”

Remembering the smell of her shoes and the fact that her feet are still dirty you redoubled your efforts.  You finished the other foot before you had to go to the pool and you were exhausted.  You were tired out from what you had to do today and the day isn’t even half way over.  Ashley looked at her toe nails on the foot you just finished.  She looked satisfied.

“Good job,” she said as she moved her hand forward and pushed you gently with her index finger.

Ashley’s index finger slammed into your chest causing you to fall down on your back.  She let out a laugh at your expense as you tried to get up.

“That was fun,” she said as she poked you again when you got up.  She did this one more time and you eventual didn’t get back up.

“Awww come on…” she said pouting at you for spoiling her fun.  She let out a huff and got off the bed.  You didn’t move as she walked over to her dresser and pulled out her new bathing suit.  Ashley laid the suit out on her bed and then went back to her dresser and picked up a towel.  She then placed the towel over top of you covering your body.  You were covered in a purple fuzzy material.  You weren’t able to move much and even if you could the towel covered too much space to be able to crawl out anytime soon.

After about a minute the towel was lifted off of you and Ashley stood there in her new bathing suit that she had out.  She smiled and said, “Does it look good.”

“Yeah sure… look if you’re going to the pool, where am I going to stay.”

She laughed at you, “Silly, you’re coming with me to the pool.”

“But you don’t have any pockets…” before you could finish that statement she pulled a bag out from under her bed.  It was a pink bag to hold clothes in and it looked very uncomfortable.  “Wait maybe we should-”

Too late Ashley already stuffed her towel in the bag and then picked you up and placed you in the bag on top of her towel.  She then closed the bag up and picked it up and carried it down stairs.  The towel felt comfortable under you but the lighting was annoying.  The light would shin in threw the bag giving everything a pinkish hue. 

Ashley reached the kitchen table and dropped her bag down on the floor.  She then went into the kitchen and made a sandwich.  It was a ham sandwich with mustard on it; she then got a bag of chips out and put it on the table.  She got a soda and started to eat.  As she ate her food she took a piece of ham off and a piece of a chip and opened her bag and gave it to her toy.  She was about to finish when her mom and dad came down stairs in their swimming clothes then her sister.

 

Amanda was dressed in her new swimming clothes that her parents got her.  They fit nicely and she was hoping that Brad was there at the pool today so he could see her in it.  She noticed everyone was making sandwiches for lunch and decided to make one too.  When she finished they all got into the car and drove off to the public pool. 

When they got to the pool it was slightly crowded but they eventual found a spot to set their stuff out.  Ashley went straight for the water and jumped in as did her dad.  Amanda wanted to get a tan and to look for Brad.  Her mom stayed with her and they talked girl talk and about what was going on with school and other stuff.

After a while the heat was getting to her so Amanda decided to get into the water.  She and Ashley played Marco Polo with their dad for a little bit and Ashley got out.  Amanda then swam a couple of laps, to the best she could with other people in the pool with her.  When she was done she went back and laid out some more.

 

You figured you were at the pool judging by all the noise that was being made.  You tried to get someone’s attention but no one heard you over the noise of kids screaming and a radio nearby.  Lying in the bag wasn’t so bad, well at first.  As the day went on the bag started to heat up.  The air was getting hotter and hotter.  You started to sweat and you could feel the sun beat down on you through the bag and scorching you.

Then as if an angle from havens was sent to save you, the bag opened up revealing a face; it was Ashley’s.  You let out a sigh as cool air washed in.  You were about to say something when you noticed she wasn’t looking and was talking to someone.  Her hand grabbed the towel you were laying on and pulled it up with you on it.  You grabbed and held on like your life depended on it.  Next thing you know you are being moved around and wrapped around Ashley’s body.  You just so happen to be wrapped around her back side where her butt is.  You were pressed up to her wet suit right in the middle with the dry towel pressing you to her body.  Then she leaned forward sticking her butt out as she sat down with you getting shoved ever closer inward toward her butt.

 

Ashley got out of the water and was about to get her towel out when her mom asked her a question.

“How’s the new bathing suit?”

“It’s great it feels very comfortable and I love the colors.”

“Good I knew you would like it.”

With that being said Ashley wrapped her towel around her waist and laid out in the sun to get dried.  She then began to fall asleep in the sun.

 

If you thought the bag was bad you were wrong.  Due to the wetness of the suit and the heat produced from Ashley’s body and the air, it felt like a sauna.  Not to mention you were stuck to the place that tried to kill you not even 24 hours ago.  Every time Ashley moved in her chair to get comfortable she gave herself a wedgie which pulled you in closer and closer to her anus that was separated by a thin piece of clothing.  You tried not to breath with your nose…

 

Ashley was slipping in and out of her dreams as she sun bathed when her gut had a little pressure build up in it.  Silently, not making even a peep she let it out quietly, when she was done slide back into her dreams.

You were still stuck and getting madder than hell when a warm gust blew past you from in front of you.  Weird why would there be a gust- the smell hit you like a ton of bricks.  The odor made you cry as the gas assaulted you.  Worse the stench remained due to the fact that the towel kept it in.  You were gagging on the butt fumes when you started to see stars.  You tried get away from her but you were still pressed up against her.  The lights started to fade as you chocked…

 

Ashley woke up with a yawn and stretched.  The sun was low and it seemed like she was asleep for a couple of hours.  Looking around she noticed that her dad and sister were also sleeping and her mom was reading a book.  Ashley wondered if she should go in the water and thought otherwise.  As soon as Amanda and her dad woke up they would leave.  She unwrapped the front of her towel and felt a chill.   Her body felt warmer with the towel wrapped around her then without.  She decided to leave it on until they get home.

It wasn’t long until her sister and dad woke up.  They started to collect their stuff and go to the car to head home.  Ashley didn’t even look into her bag for her toy.  When they got into the car she realized how much her suit was riding up on her and pulled it out when no one was looking.

 

You woke up to movement.  Ashley was walking yet everything was still dark.  You realized you were still wrapped up with a towel.  When Ashley sat down in the car, her body pressed down on you so you slide further up and felt your face touch the awful hole that has been torturing you all day.  If it weren’t for the cloth in between you two you know that you would have been swallowed alive by that monster.  A little bit into the driving there was movement from above as you were pulled away from the hell hole with the material that kept you separated. 

 

When they got home Ashley went upstairs to change and looked in her bag for her toy.  It was gone.  She began to panic and dropped her towel by accident.  She looked and looked and couldn’t find you.  She was about to break down and cry when she felt a ticklish sensation on her butt.  She reached back and pinched the disturbance and brought it to her face.  In her hand was her toy.  She let out a laugh.

“What are you doing?”

“I was going to ask you the same thing.  Why did you put me there?”

“I didn’t mean to… but I’m glad I did,” she said grinning at you.

“Whatever just put me down.”

She set you down on the bed and she got some clothes ready for her bath she was going to take when she thought of a genius idea.  Not saying a word she picked up her toy and covered it in her clothes that she was going to wear after her bath and went to the bathroom.  She closed and locked the door and started to draw the bath when she pulled out her toy.

 

You didn’t know what was going on as you were covered in clothing and in the dark.  You heard water running and then you were pulled out and saw Ashley smiling at you.

“What are you doing?” you asked with a hint of fear in your voice.

“Well you didn’t get a chance to swim today, so I thought you could do it know.”

You were stunned at the fact she was thinking of you, of course you know that there was probable more to it.  She picked you up and dropped you in the bath tub that was half way filled with water.  It was hot but relaxing.  The water was turned off when it reached 2/3 full.  Looking up you saw Ashley about to get into the tub.

“Ready to play some water games?”