- Text Size +

Your dreams started out bad with the Gloria dream, chasing you.  Then when you fell and was about to be crushed by her hand it scooped you up and Gloria changed into Sarah.  She smiled down at you and started to kiss you.  She then gently used you to pleasure herself taking great care of you, and then she started to suck you off which you woke up right before you came.

You calmed the lower part of your body which was on the verge of exploding.  Sarah was sound asleep nestled in front of you.  The soft noises she was making told you she was having a sexual dream too.  You smiled at the thought, when you looked at the clock.  It was seven in the morning; you got up and got ready for the day.  You made some food and started to eat. 

First Chuck woke up first and you said good morning: then Sarah’s older sister, Christina (or Chris for short), then her younger sister, Rose, her brother, Peter.  Sarah and Mary woke up next then Becky.  Christina was married but had no kids and Peter was single right now.  Rose is married and has two boys; one two years older than Mary named Nick, and the other is three named James. 

After everyone woke up and had breakfast they were talking about what they were going to do today.  Peter, Rose, and Christina wanted go visit some old friends.  They left after they finished breakfast.  Chuck and Becky went shopping for food.  It was just you, Sarah, and Mary.

“The other day I found this park with a playground that looks very fun.  You want to go Mary?”

“Can we?”  She asked.

“Sure sweetie,” her mom said.

Mary ran into the bedroom and went to change her clothes.  When she left the room Sarah asked where the park was.  You told her the rout you took and she remembered which park you were talking about.  You were about to get up and put the dishes away when she grabbed your hand.  You looked at her and asked what was up.

“Last night… I had this dream.   We were making love and then you shrank and…,” she blushed, “I put you inside me and it felt great.”

You smiled at her and told her about your dream.

She grinned at you, “Well I think the positive reinforcement is helping you with your nightmares.  I’m wearing those panties you like,” she said with a wink.  “Do you think it’s time for another session,” she said slyly.

“I thought we are going to the park,” you said.

She grinned at you, “Doesn’t take two to drive to a park.  Besides I know which park it is.”  She got up and slide into your lap saying, “We didn’t get to do it last night, and I have been think of you all night long.  Pleaseeeeee,” she said in a sexy tone.

You gave into her and said ok.  She gave you a kiss on the lips as she got ready to shrink you.  You shrank you down to the size of a few inches in her hand.  She smiled at you and headed to the bathroom so her daughter wouldn’t catch her by surprise with her dad shrunk.

After locking the door she slide her jeans down and you saw the panties.  You let out a laugh.  You were hoping it was the red silk panties you got her last Christmas as a gift. Instead it was the first panties you ever bought her.  It had a hello kitty on it, and you bought it as a joke.  You were looking for some underwear for her and found that they had women sized hello kitty panties and you knew she would get a kick out of it.  It was a little worn down over the years and it was a personal joke about them being each other’s favorite. 

“Ready?” she asked.

“Meow,” you replied making both of you laugh.

She slide the panty down and put you right were her lower lips would meet when she brought them up.  You were close enough to her warm lips that you could reach out and touch them, but far enough that you had room to move.  You loved Sarah’s lower body so much that you gave her kiss on the lips.

Sarah felt you kiss her and she started to get excited, “We haven’t even left yet and you’re getting started.”

You stop kissing her and let her put on her pants and felt her move out of the bathroom.  She was greeted by her daughter who asked were daddy went.  “He said he had to go meet some people.  Don’t worry I know where to go.”

“Ok,” you could hear a little disappointment in her voice.  You felt guilty for not taking her to the park but then you remembered that you could make it up to her tomorrow after you have some fun with your wife.

Sarah got into the car and drove down the street and toward the park.  She felt Mike was rubbing her pussy lips ever so slightly making her stomach flutter.  He really knew what made her tick.  She thought of having some fun of her own and reached down and lightly pushed at her crotch.  She pushed Mike into her lips ever so slightly feeling him enter her.

You were teasing Sarah as she drove.  Sure it was reckless but you couldn’t’ help yourself form having some fun.  You felt her shudder and smiled at her reaction until there was a force that pushed your face into her pussy.  Your head got shoved in and you quickly pulled it out.  You grinned at what your wife did to you; touché.

Sarah reached the park and saw the joy in Mary’s eyes as she ran and went to the swings.  The moment Mary left Sarah let out a moan she was holding in.  She found a park bench and sat down on it.  She spread her legs just enough that Mike would have room to move, but not a lot so she looked like she was showing her crotch to the world. 

Mike heard a weird tear and saw that the panty ripped a little.  You laughed at that and you went up and started to have some fun with Sarah.  Her pussy was starting to dribble and you used it to help slid your arms in and out of her.  You hoped no one was around because you were going to make her squirm.

Sarah looked around with a flushed face.  She was loving every second of it as she felt Mike slide in and out of her.  The teasing was almost unbearable and she was thinking of getting up and finding a place for them to have sex, when someone came by.  Sarah quickly closed her legs, which caused Mike to slide into her halfway.  This made her let out a small yelp of pleasure.

You were about to stimulate Sarah’s clit when her legs pressed inward forcing you into her.  Your right half of your body was shoved in including your left leg.  You let out a yelp at the same time she did.  You had to get out so you freed your hands and pulled yourself out.  It wasn’t the first time and you had some experiences with situations like this.  You were out of her pussy and decide not to touch her for now.  If she pushed her legs in then someone must be near and you didn’t want to get Sarah mad because she came when someone is looking at her.

Sarah noticed a friend from high school.  She came by and started to chat as they caught up with what was going on.  She was grateful that Mike stopped; it would be embarrassing to talk while she might make weird noises.  As they talked Sarah moved a bit to get more comfortable.

There was movement and the tear in the underwear got slightly larger about the same length as you.  Note to self, stay away.

Sarah’s friend was about to leave so Sarah got up and gave her a hug.

You were forced toward the hole as your world lurched forward.  You tumbled through the hole and fell tumbling down Sarah’s leg.  You let out a shout but Sarah didn’t hear a word as you tumbled out and landed in the grass near her shoe.  You were scared, this never happened to you before and things could get bad.  You thought of grabbing the shoe lace when Sarah said something and ran toward the bathrooms.

Sarah stood up and was about to say goodbye, when she didn’t feel Mike near her privates.  She quickly felt dread as she scanned the ground quickly.

“What’s wrong?”

“I… Uhhhh…. Tampon, my tampon fell out.  I need to go to the bathroom and check.”  Sarah quickly went to the bathroom near the park and went to check to see where Mike is in her pants.  She quickly went into a stall and checked her clothes and didn’t find him she then pulled her pants down and checked every fold, then her socks.  She quickly decided that you must have fallen out and started to retrace her steps back.  She was searching the ground when she came back to the bench and let out a silent cry of pure horror.  Another woman was sitting where she was talking to Sarah’s friend with a pet dog lying near the bench.

You couldn’t believe that Sarah was going to the bathroom.  You didn’t want to leave this spot because you knew the first rule if you get lost: stay where you are.  Standing under the bench so not to be found by Sarah’s friend you waited for her to return.  No sooner did Sarah walk into the bathroom you saw another lady with a German Shepard on a leash walk toward the bench.  You felt dread when she greeted the woman waiting for Sarah. 

As the new stranger got closer you saw the dog sniffing the ground as it approached closer to you.  Oh fuck.  You had three choices, one stay where you are at and possibly die.  Two you could try and get one of the woman’s attention and either fail or succeed and find out they don’t want to return you.  Three go get Mary and hope she will help you.  With time running short you decided Mary was your best bet. 

You ran out toward the playground without either of woman noticing.  The dog took a sniff where you were and let out a bark and looked straight at you with great intent.  It either wants to eat or chew you to death and either one was unacceptable to you.  It took you a while but you made it to the slide where a few kids were going to slide down where Mary was playing.  You made it behind the steps just as Mary went down the slide. 

The plan was to wait until Mary was about to go up the steps and call her out before one of the other kids find you.  You heard your giant daughter slide down the slide with a laugh of pure joy.  If it weren’t for the fact that this was life threatening you would be glade at how much fun she is having.  She just took a step up the stairs you popped out a little and then you shouted.

“MARY!!!”

Mary stopped on the second step and looked around, “Daddy?”

Thank God.  “Mar-”

You were cut short when a kid behind her said, “Hey hurry up!”

This caused Mary shrug and to turn around and go back up the steps. 

“NO MARY WAIT!!”  It was too late she was already at the top.  You would have to wait until she came back.  You were about to go back behind the stairs when a hand grabbed you.  “Hey!”

“Oh wow.” Was all you heard before you were shoved into a pocket and carried off.  You started to shout and kick trying as hard as you could to get out of the pocket.

The movement stopped and a hand reached in and pulled you out.  You looked up at the face of your capturer.  Your eyes got big and you started to shiver, sweat started to cover your body as panic welled up inside of you.  Blue, ice cold eyes looked down at you and there was a grin you could never miss.  The little girl said, “Hello there,” in a voice all too familiar to you.  It was the voice that haunted you dreams, a voice that belonged to none other than the vicious girl who held you captive for five years.

You looked at a 7 year old version of Gloria and couldn’t help cry.