- Text Size +

Brenda turned around with a piece of string in her hand.  That was all she had, a long, almost two foot piece of string.  Without a word she walked over to her bed and picked you up.  She tied the string around your waste and then picked you up so you were dangling from the string.  You didn’t know what to say.  She slowly tiled her head back and position you right above her face.

She gave you a wicked smile and asked, “Have you ever been eaten before?” 

Your heart skipped a beat, “W-W-what?”

She drawled out every word she spoke, “Have … you … ever … been … eaten before?”

You shook your head no which made her smile even more. 

“Good I like it when it’s their first time.  They always kick and scream.  Makes me feel all tingly on the inside.  Apparently my sister never played this game with you, well it’s simple really.  All you have to do is get out before you die.” 

With that being said she opened her mouth and slowly descended you toward her open maw.  You don’t think you ever been this scared in your life before.  The only thing that kept you sane was the fact that the string may let you get out of her, but that is if she doesn’t swallow the string.  No you have to stay positive or you may not make it out.  You were placed on her tongue as she closed her mouth.  You could see her white teeth slowly started to block out the light. 

You got up and was about to move when her tongue knocked you off your feet.  You landed with your face in her wet, soft, salvia covered tongue.  The tongue started to move before you could.  You were flipped to the left check and covered in a pool of saliva and then flipped over to the right.  She was swishing you around… just like Gloria did with the mouth wash.  You couldn’t see a thing when you landed in the center of her mouth, (you knew this because there was room on either side of you and you weren’t pushed up against her teeth or the inside of a cheek).  Weird you weren’t on the tongue-.  The tongue landed with you underneath it.  The force caused you to lose your breath as you inhaled salvia that was pooling around you.  The tongue wiggled around on top of you and eventual fished you out so you were back on top of the muscle.  It then lifted your gasping, coughing, spit covered body up in to the roof of the mouth pinning you there.  It kept you there pinned forcing you to grimace at the pressure applied as it slide you back and flicked you into the back of her mouth.

 You slowly slide down the back of her throat caught up in her throat muscles as they squeezed you to death.  You were lucky you could breathe due to the amount of pressure they applied to your body.  It felt like a bear was hugging you to death but instead of fur it was wet soft muscle.  After a loooooong ride you eventual reached your destination… the stomach.

Finally Brenda’s throat opened and dropped you into a chamber that had a small amount of liquid in it.  The little oxygen you could breathe was mix with a foul smelling gas that was produced by the liquid.  The foul smelling gas burned your noise or your mouth depending on which part you used to breathe with.  You covered your face to help prevent it but it did little help.  You grabbed the rope and shimmied up to the top and tried to put your way up the throat.  It didn’t budge.  You pushed harder and it still didn’t move.  You were freaking out now.  You didn’t know what to do; you were stuck in an acid chamber that was going to melt you down to feed Brenda.  About to give up at not knowing what to do when a thought struck you; it was risky but it just may work.  You dropped down to the bottom of the stomach, where you thought there was more liquid then there was before.  You started to run, bounce, kick, and punch the walls as much as you could.

 

Brenda felt you drop into her belly.  She let out a sigh as it felt good to have something in there.  The piece of string was sticking out of her mouth, and she could feel it leading all the way down her throat.  He better hurry and do something or the strings going to burn off him.  She then felt you moving around which made her feel good.  Like something was massaging her from the inside out. 

“Ohhhhh that feels good, but that’s not going to help.”

 

You heard her but you continued to move.  Your legs were tingling; your head was getting dizzy from the fumes as you felt light headed.  If this didn’t work you were screwed.

 

Brenda rubbed her belly as it started to gurgle from all the activity.  Then it happened; she felt something building up from all the movement her tummy was taking.  It was a burp.

 

There was a loud growling and gurgling as the walls started to vibrate.  Perfect.  Any longer and I would have died.  You grabbed the rope and started to climb.  The passage way that was her throat opened to release the gas build up which allowed you to slide up her throat muscles. 

 

Brenda had something stuck in her throat.  She tried to swallow but it didn’t help.  It was moving up.  She gagged and felt a small object come out of her throat and land on her tongue.  Mad that you found a way out of her belly she tried to swallow you again.

 

You went flying up and landed on Brenda’s tongue.  The moment you hit it, the tongue started to try and swallow you.  Not this time you bitch.  You rolled away and head to the back of her throat.  Instead of being tossed down her throat again you did you best to judge where her uvula was grabbed it.  You squeezed and hit it as much as you could when you heard a gagging noise.

 

Brenda felt you moving to the back of your throat.  She smiled at the dumb move, when you grabbed her uvula.  Her smile faded as she instantly started to gag.  Unable to get you off her uvula her reflexes kicked in and she felt herself throwing up.  She ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. 

 

Not knowing how to prepare yourself you closed your eyes and pinched your noise shut to keep acid from going in the wrong places and burning (every threw up and have it come out of your noise?  Not fun.)  The force felt like a fire hose blasted you out of her mouth.  You landed in water as you looked up at Brenda’s big face puking into the toilet bowl.  Deep down you were glad to see her like this.  That was until another wave of puke hit you and you felt sick.  When she was done she looked down at you.  You saw the anger in her eyes but also a look of cheerfulness.  This made you uneasy.

 

Brenda was angry that she was forced to throw up but then there was a hint of joy.  She found herself a new play thing.  The last one she had died so fast that it actual made her stop shrinking people for a while.  When they die or break so fast, where is the funny in having them?  Now she found herself a keeper.

Spitting out what ever stomach fluid that was in her mouth she pulled up the string that was still attached to you.

“Looks like you’re a fighter.  No wonder why Gloria kept you.” 

She untied you and washed you up to get the acid off you and brought you back to the family room where Marissa was siting watching T.V., My Little Pony.  Brenda lightly tossed you making you tumble in the air and land on the cushion next to her.

“Alright your turn Marissa.”

 

All the blood drained from your face as you so the joy spread across her face.  She quickly scooped you up and was about to leave the room when she stopped. 

 

“What do I do with him?”

Brenda shrugged, “Whatever you want, just don’t break him.  Well not too much ok?”

“OK!!”  Marissa then ran down the hall way and into her room.  She was going to have some fun with you.

 

Sarah was sitting in her parents’ house still with tears in her eyes.  She hasn’t told anyone about Mike yet.  They were all having dinner with everyone over, but there was one seat empty.  No one asked who was missing as they all ate. 

Mary leaned over toward her mom and asked, “Mommy where’s daddy?”

“He’s not coming tonight,” she said trying to stop tears forming.

“Hey Sarah,” Uncle Charlie said, “Where’s Mikey?”

Well at least someone noticed, “He won’t be coming home tonight.”

“Well when you see him tell him I need to talk to him about another check.”

“What check?” she asked but Charlie was already talking to someone else.  Her mom was the next to ask who was sitting next to Mary.

“Why isn’t Mike coming?” Becky asked.

“He got caught up with something,” Sarah lied.

“I bet he is either with another woman or at a strip club.  You need to keep a firm leash on your man or they are going to run off with someone else,” Sarah’s cousin said looking at her husband who blushed.  “That’s why I make him call me every hour he is gone, even when he is at work.”

“Mike isn’t like that,” Sarah defend you. 

“You never know,” said someone else from across the table.

There was more discussing about Mike either cheating on Sarah or went to go gamble but Sarah knew that either of those would have been better than what actually happened to him: dead, in the stomach of a dog. 

After dinner Sarah didn’t feel like staying around anybody right now and decided to go to bed.  Sarah decided to sleep in the bed with her daughter telling her self it was comfort Mary but in reality it was for her comfort.

Mary couldn’t help but notice how said her mom was the entire day since she lost the ring.  When they went to bed she heard her crying again. 

“Mommy why are you crying so much,” she asked worried about her.

“It’s noting…”

“Is it about daddy not being here?”

Sarah was surprised that Mary picked up on it.  She was smart.  “Mary,” she said as she turned on a lamp next to the bed and looked at her daughter.  “Daddy… daddy might not come back tomorrow.”

“Why?”

“Because something bad happened to him today and he won’t be able to come back to us.”

A shocked and worry look spread across her face, “W-w-what, why?”

Not wanting to lie she thought of telling the truth, with parts left out.  “Daddy went to visit us at the park … and he ended … up being attacked by a dog.”

“Daddy died?” she said with tears in her eyes.  “I heard him in the park … and I-”

Frowning, “When did you hear him?” Sarah asked.

“Right before we left.  I was sliding and then I heard a voice that sounded like daddies.  I looked but couldn’t see him.”

Sarah was shocked, was it possible… it had to be.  Mike saw the dog and went to get Mary’s help.  Which means...

“Maybe daddy isn’t dead.”

Mary looked puzzled, “But I thought you said…”

“Well that was what I heard… but maybe… maybe he is just lost in the park and we need to find him.  Tomorrow I’m going to the park and going to look for daddy.”

“Can I come?  I want to help too.”

Sarah smiled, “Of course.  Now let’s get some sleep so we can go find daddy tomorrow morning.”

Sarah turned off the light and for the first time since she saw that dog she felt hope.  Maybe, just maybe he isn’t dead.