- Text Size +

You were having a dream that made you want to cry.  Brenda and Gloria were standing over you as they took turns torturing you in various ways.  Brenda would step on you and try to grind you into the ground.  Then Gloria would try to pull you apart piece by piece.  You woke up with a scream.  You settled down after realizing it was a dream, when you heard Marissa’s door open.  Looking at the door you saw Brenda walking into her room quietly.  You didn’t know what to think when she came up to you with a big grin on her face showing she had plans for you.  Before you could wake Marissa up Brenda grabbed you and carried you out of her room.

You didn’t know where you were being taken but you knew it couldn’t be good.  The dark, warm, enclosed hand kept all light from reaching you as you felt Brenda descend down the steps.  Then her hand open and you saw you were at the kitchen table.  Brenda set you down on the table and pulled out a sheet of paper.  She started to say some words and then you started to grow to a couple of inches taller.  You were still small, just not as small as you were.  When Brenda finished she put the sheet back away and reach behind you.  You twirled around and saw there was a box of doughnuts there.  She picked up a powder doughnut and brought it to her lips.

“I loved filled doughnuts,” she said as she took a bite out of the doughnut.  She chewed then swallowed the bite and took another big bite.  You heard a noise and thought it came from you as you remember that horrifying mouth that almost killed you, twice.  There was red jam that dribbled down her chin.

“Mmmm Bavarian cream, my favorite.”

“But that’s…” like being hit by a train you realized that you didn’t make that sound, the doughnut did.  To be more precise it was who was in the doughnut.  Brenda put someone in that doughnut and ate him.  Brenda gave you a wink as she finished the doughnut.  She then reached down under the table and pulled out a bag with 3 other people one women and two guys.  They all had a look of confusion on their faces.

“Mike, you made me realize that I miss having fun with people.  So I went out and got some doughnuts and got some treats.” 

You had a look of disgust as you knew where this was leading.  Brenda opened the box of doughnuts as the other people were busy asking what was going on.  Brenda ignored them and you didn’t have the heart to tell them.

 She picked up a doughnut and grabbed the women and shoved her into the doughnut with her finger.  They were all the size of a third of the doughnut and about the width of an index finger.  When Brenda removed her index finger it was covered in purple jelly.  After she was done shoving the women in you noticed that if a normal person were to inspect the doughnut they wouldn’t even notice anything wrong except the hole (the bakers used to inject cream in) is slightly bigger than a normal doughnut’s.

The woman let out a muffled scream which was barely heard as the doughnut was set down.  There were five doughnuts and four people she quickly put everyone but you in one and then grabbed you.

She smiled at you and said, “You can already see where this is going right?”  She then shoved you in.  Brenda then put the doughnut back and shook the box around to mix the doughnuts up and then went to wake up her sister.

 

Marissa was woken up by her sister who said she got a surprise for her.  Slowly she woke and didn’t even notice Mike missing.  She came down stair slightly tired when her eyes grew big, “DOUGHNUTS!!!”  There was no denying the joy in her voice as she raced to the box and opened them up to see a bunch of doughnuts of different types in the box.  She quickly picked one up and put it on a plate as she poured some milk.

 

You were covered in a chocolate filled doughnut as your body was covered in the sticky substance.  You could guess what the game was, five doughnuts four with people in them.  Brenda was playing Russian roulette with doughnuts.  The chocolate felt very uncomfortable but on the bright side… it tasted great.  You didn’t know what to do when you heard a shout, “DOUGHNUTS!!!”  and the box moved.  You let out a gasp of horror as your chances of survival just went down.  With two people eating doughnuts there will be less chance of Brenda getting full.  You knew you had to get out and backing up would most likely take longer than digging forward.  You started to scoop doughnut and chocolate and shoveled it backwards as you dug as fast as you could.

 

Brenda had a smirk on her lips as she picked up a doughnut wondering if Mike was in this one.  Only one way to find out, as she took a bite; there was nothing in the first bite but he could be further in.  After the third bite Brenda realized she got the dud doughnut and was mad.  She was expecting a crunch, muffled screams, and the salty taste the she experienced in the first doughnut.  The only positive side to this was that she knew the next one will have a victim as she finished and picked one up.

 

Marissa loved doughnuts with a passion.  If she could she would have doughnuts for breakfast, lunch, dinner, brunch, midnight snack, and whenever else she could.  After taking a bite she realized she got a chocolate filled doughnut.  Mmmmming at the flavor she took another bite and didn’t even chew much and swallowed.  Bad mistake as her throat got dried and she had tears as it slide down slowly.  She chased it down with milk.  She wasn’t going to do that again as she finished her doughnut. 

 

Thomas was in a doughnut.  All he remembers before being shoved in was that he was getting breakfast at a doughnut store when he blacked out.  Then less than a minute after waking up was shoved into a doughnut.  He was shouting for help when he felt movement.  It stopped for a short period of time when he heard the sound of a NOM.  He shouted for God to save his life as his foot felt cold air.  He was going to be in the next bite he realized and kicked to at least get whoever was trying to eat him to notice.  Then a hot humid air tickled his soles as he knew what was next.  Teeth clamped down barely in front of him and pulled him and a chunk of doughnut away from the doughnut and knew his end was coming.  Let out a shout that wasn’t heard through the chocolate filling he waited for teeth to crush him to death.  None touched him; in fact he started to slide backwards.  He couldn’t believe his luck as he was now going to be digested… alive.  He kicked and wiggle as much as he could but whoever’s throat this was, was small and kept him compacted with the doughnut.  Next thing he knew there was a cold liquid seeping through the gaps in the doughnut and him and realized it was milk.  It sped his decent down into the death chamber that awaited his arrival.

 

Marissa let out a sigh as the bite slide down into her gut.  Finishing her doughnut she picked up one more and put it on her plate.  When she remember Mike, she was about to get up and go get him for breakfast when Brenda stopped her.

“Where are you going?”

“I was going to go get Mike for breakfast.”

Grinning Brenda said, “Don’t worry we will save a doughnut for him.”

Marissa nodded and went back to eating.

 

Brenda was hopping that you were about to be devoured by her, but knew it would be just as fitting to be eaten unaware by her sister.  The thought made her start to get excited as she took a large bite and felt a slight crunch and looked at her doughnut smiling.  She just bit off a foot and could hear a small scream of pain.  She swallowed the bite and stuck her tongue into the doughnut and started to lick the blood and jelly filled doughnut.  The taste of blood mixed with the flavor of jam.   She swirled and licked until she grew tired of playing with her victim and took a small bite to cut whoever in half.  There was a muffled scream that was barely audible as Brenda mashed up the lower body of whomever and swallowed.  She quickly finished off whoever it was and ate the last of her doughnut.

Brenda looked at the box and notice only one doughnut was left and felt too full to finish it.  She wonder who it was…

 

You felt movement as you were lifted into the air.  Fuck!  You doubled your effort as you felt your world being brought ever closer to its demise.  You didn’t know how close you were but you prayed it was close enough for you to get the hell out of there.  The world shuddered as it was bitten and you felt the chocolate ooze around you as the pressure of the doughnut caused it to spread out.  You quickly pushed it out of the way as you dug faster and faster.  There was another shudder as you realized that the bite was closer, then another.  This was it you thought as you were scraping and punching and digging as fast as you could.  You kicked squirm and panicked swelled up as you just broke through in time to see yourself being shoved into a mouth.  You shouted as loud as you could but that didn’t stop your travel.  You pulled you self out and saw that there was a cup of milk literal right below you as you jumped into it.

 

Marissa was about to finish her other doughnut off when she heard a splash.  Thinking she dropped some doughnut into her cup, she finished her last bite.  She would get to the last bit in the cup after this bite.

 

You looked up to see Marissa with a look of bliss as she chewed and swallowed your previous home.  That is when you realized you were in a cup of milk.  Marissa’s hand descended and picked up the cup and brought it to her face. Oh fuck, fuck, FUCK!!!  There was no escape now.  Her huge mouth came up to you and opened as she tilted the cup.  You started to swim to the back of the cup only to have the current pull you closer to her mouth.  As you got closer and closer you reached up and grabbed her lips to hold on only to be pulled back under into her mouth with the last bit of milk.  Not wanting to be swallowed alive… again, you swam around in her mouth full of milk and grabbed her tongue.  You felt the force of a vacuum swallow the milk and pull you with it.  You held on tight until all the liquid was gone.  You hoped that Marissa didn’t think you were a part of the doughnut left over and decided to chew or swallow you.

 

Marissa finished her milk and felt something in her mouth she was going to swallow it when she thought it moved.  Spiting it out she found the last thing she thought she would see, Mike.

“Mike?”  She had a look of perplex on her face as she put what happen together.

“Awww I thought I had him,” Brenda said with a hint of jealousy in her voice.

“I didn’t know Mike… I’m sorry, I would never try to eat you” she said as tears welled up.  Still upset Marissa looked at her sister, “You were planning on eating him?”

Brenda shrugged, “I was but didn’t.  Besides he wasn’t the only one…” she said as she opened up the other doughnut to bring out the last person.  “See I put them in all the doughnuts except one.”

There was a hint of relief on Marissa’s face until Brenda said, “I ate the empty one.”

Horror played across her face as she realized she just ate someone.  Brenda let out a laugh as she opened her mouth and dropped the last person in her maw and swallowed him.  She got up and threw away the box of doughnuts as she continued to laugh and went to her room.

 

Marissa was too stunned to move as the thought of her killing someone went through her mind.  She swears she could feel whoever it was moving around in agony as she disgusted him into a pulp with her meal.  She looked down at Mike who looked grim as he wiped off the milk that was still clinging to him.

“Marissa it’s not your fault…”

Sniffing, she quickly dried you with a napkin and went to her room.  She placed you back in the doll house as she started to curl up into a ball and cry.

 

Sarah woke up and got ready to go search for her husband who was somewhere in the park.  She had to find him before someone or something else did.  She woke up her daughter who might be the key to finding him and told her to get ready to go. 

After breakfast they went to the park where Mary showed her where she thought she heard her father, right next to the slide’s steps.  Sarah looked around and found no clue of him being near it.  She was about to give up when she looked ever so closely at the ground.  There she swears she saw small foot prints.  Smiling at the sign that Mike was still alive she then proceeded to think of where he may be.  She started to look around the picnic tables and benches.  She cheeked trash cans, vending machines and any other places he could be.

 

Mary was confused why her mom was looking for her father near a trash can, “Mommy why are you looking for him down there.”

“I’m … seeing if he left a note or something,” not wanting to tell her that her dad shrank.  “Why don’t you check if he is near the playground or if he left a note?”

Mary nodded and left.  She was wondering why her father would get lost at a park but decided better than to question her mom.  She seemed slightly frantic, which she never was.  Not wanting to upset her Mary did as she was asked and found no sign of her dad or a note.

After returning with nothing Mary went to mom to find she was sitting on a bench frowning in frustration.  Mary sat down next to her and after a while asked what now. 

 

Sarah pondered the question, what now indeed?