- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for taking so long. It's been a few busy days. Anyway, here it is. The second competition. I hope you like it and please comment.

Athletics

Lolo Jones stands proudly in the middle of the Olympic London Stadium, waving at the crowd around her. At 75’ tall, she easily stands out from the other runners. Her fellow American athletes wave up at her too. They aren’t giant sized, as Lolo is, because the USA Olympic Team decided to let the older competitors in the athletics win the gold medals, as they’d probably not be able to do so in 4 years.

All the 8 finalists then make their way to the starting line. Lolo can’t help but giggle a little as she thinks about how cute the other women look at her feet, barely 5 inches tall compared to her. All of them, except the other two Americans, stare up at her, mouth wide open, afraid that she might accidentally step on them or kick them as they run.

They then get into position as they wait for the starting signal. Lolo stands some feet behind the rest of them, in order to be able to get into position too without crushing them. She lowers her whole body, as the rest do, and places her hands down on the floor, just behind two of the other women, which shiver a little, nervously, as the huge hands rest behind.

The starting signal finally comes, and they all start running. All of them except Lolo. The giant American simply stands up, grinning. She then leaps forward, and in one big stride she reaches the first hurdle. She aims at it just for the fun of it, since hitting the hurdles isn’t forbidden. Her huge foot lands right on it, shattering it easily under her sole.

The impact of Lolo’s foot against the floor causes a tremor strong enough to cause the rest of the athletes to trip and fall. However, the giantess doesn’t even notice this, and leaps again, crushing the next hurdle with her other foot. She then continues jumping and crushing hurdle by hurdle, causing the floor to shake each time she lands.

In no time, she has already crushed all the hurdles on her lane, and with a final, longer jump, she lands past the finish line, raising her arms, happily. She then turns around, to see how the rest of the athletes are doing. They’re still far behind, considering Lolo’s blinding speed and the fact that they all tripped because of the tremor.

The Aussie runner, Sally Pearson, takes the lead, closely followed by the other Americans, Dawn Harper and Kellie Wells. Seeing this, it crosses Lolo’s mind to just crouch and flick the tiny Australian to send her flying back to the start. However, she quickly dismissed the idea, as she’d be disqualified if she did that, for sure.

Eventually, Pearson arrives first, followed by Harper and Wells. The silver medal winner stares up at Lolo, nervously, as she glares down at her, as if saying: “You’re the one who got in the way of a whole American podium.” The tiny Aussie simply walks away from her, to collect her Australian flag.

Lolo then crouches and reaches down for her. Sally Pearson screams as the huge hand descents towards her. Before grabbing her, though, Lolo swiftly changes her hand’s direction, picking up her fellow Americans instead. She still chuckles because of the Aussie’s reaction, though.

Lolo then placed the two Americans on each of her shoulders, smiling down at the crowd around them, and carefully waving at them, trying not to accidentally cause the tiny women to fall off. Sally just stares up at the giantess, mumbling to herself: “Not fair…”

 

***

 

It’s time for the jumping events. As said before, the USA team picked the oldest ones to be giants, so the lucky ones are the high jumper Amy Acuff and the long jumper Janay Deloach. Janay’s sport forbids her to step outside the runway, so she just stands at a modest 75’ in height, like Lolo did. Amy, on the other side, has a much wider area to move, so she stands at a towering 200’.

Janay is the first one to compete. As usual her foot is barely narrow enough to fit inside the lane. She didn’t want to make a big show with her first jump, so she takes a slow running start across the runway, taking a few short steps, and finally jumping across the landing pit. It’s big enough to hold both of her feet, so she simply lands on it, raising an explosion of sand with both soles of her shoes. However, this is just warming up for her.

Janay’s next leap, though, is the one that amazes the whole crowd. Instead of taking a slow start, she takes longer and faster steps. At her size, though, she covers the whole runway’s distance with two steps. Then, using just one foot, she pushes herself across the landing pit. Her shadow travels fast across the floor as she flies above, and everyone just stares in awe. So far, the demonstration is good enough. But then comes the landing.

Having easily passed the landing pit, the only place she could land next is the hard floor. Stretching her legs forwards, as all long jumpers do, she has no choice but land right on with her bottom. Janay’s massive behind crashes against the floor, knocking everyone around off their feet as a powerful tremor shakes them. A few cracks can be seen on the floor around her, as she sits there.

“Oops!”, she says, giggling, as she looks back. “So, ummm…what is my mark with this jump?”, she asks, grinning.

Three days later, it’s the other jumper’s turn. Everyone stares in awe at the biggest giantess they’ve seen so far in non-aquatic sports. Her titanic frame dwarfs everything around, giving the crowd an amazing look. Having proportionally long legs, and being normally a pretty tall woman, Amy gives the people around her an impressive and imposing sight.

As the giant blonde walks towards the starting position, people start to feel more like in a fashion parade rather than Olympic Games.  Amy can’t help but smile as she notices that the poles she’s supposed to jump are around the same height as her own ankle.

“So cute…”, she thinks, as she gets into starting position. Like Janay, she doesn’t want to give the big jump in the very beginning, so to pass the first few heights, she simply hops over the bar, easily clearing each one of them. However, the time comes when they don’t have a higher bar level. This is when she decides to show the entire stadium what she’s capable of.

Amy stands right in front of the two poles and the bar, which lies there at a height that no one in history has ever cleared. She flexes her long legs, careful enough not to accidentally bump the bar or the poles as she does. People start to get curious, as she has never done this in any of the previous jumps, when she simply hopped over.

Suddenly, catching everyone off-guard, she jumps as high as she can, high above the bar. Everyone cranes their necks to stare up at her. First, the crowd is amazed, and just watches in awe as she jumps. However, once she starts falling, their expressions change, as if they were watching a meteor approaching.

They just have enough time to gasp or yelp before Amy lands back. Both her feet hit the ground with a very powerful impact, shaking the whole stadium. The floor beneath her feet cracks under her huge weight. The cracks even reach a few tiny people around, causing them to fall inside them, although only deep enough for their legs to get stuck there.

“Oh, my God! I’m sorry!”, she says, noticing this, and quickly starts helping them out, either by just pulling them out, or using her strong hands to make the cracks wide enough for them to get out. As scared as they are at first, the rescued people sighed in relief as they were pulled out of there. As soon as everyone is freed, people start clapping at the giantess. She simply blushes, waving down at them, and even blowing a few kisses.

 

***

 

In the streets of London, everyone gathers to watch the women’s marathon. This event, having a much wider area for the competitors to move around, is the perfect site for the USA team to test the limits of their invention. The one to grow: Kara Goucher. The American marathon runner is already at the place, looking around at the beautiful buildings that surround her, especially the Buckingham Palace, which stands behind her.

Then she starts to grow. People around her start to back away as she gets bigger and bigger. When she reaches her final height, a gargantuan 500’ tall, people stop contemplating London’s beautiful sights and gaze up at the massive American woman, who towers over most buildings around. She looks at her surroundings, marveled.

“Wow…what a beautiful view!”, she says to herself, as she explores her new point of view of the city. She feels like standing on an ant-hill, with people a little less than an inch in height.  The city itself is just as beautiful as before, just not as imposing, and actually a little frail to her, like a model city.

The other runners just stare up at Kara, terrified, feeling like they were in a Japanese, giant monster movie. Even as they all know that she won’t suddenly start rampaging, her sheer size is enough to inspire fear in the tiny people around.

The race starts soon after this. Most of the competitors take a bit to actually start running, staring up at Kara, trying to be ready to avoid her steps. She, though, was already prepared for this, and with a single 200’ long step, she steps over all of them, casting a shadow that covers each one of them. Many scream as this happens, only to be knocked off their feet as soon as Kara’s foot lands on the pavement, cracking it.

After leaving all her rivals behind, Kara proceeds to take massive steps along the street, shaking it each time her foot lands on it. After a few steps, though, she finds herself in front of the Admiralty Arch. Being too large to fit under it, she lifts her foot, raising her long leg and stepping over it. At her height, it wasn’t a difficult task.

Then, some more steps ahead, she is walking along the river. She quickly dismisses silly thoughts of jumping in and splashing everyone around her, and keeps walking until she reaches the Palace of Westminster. The Big Ben Clock is what gets her attention, though. To her surprise, the famous tower doesn’t even come up to her breasts, which is a little disappointing for her. Still, she touches its tip a couple of times with her finger, leans a little to give it a gentle kiss, and then continues her path.

Kara then passes right in front of the Abbey, waving at it, giggling, and proceeds to cross a road surrounded by trees. She feels like crossing a road of bushes, though, and giggles as they tickle her as she passes. She even brushes some of them with her hands, accidentally breaking a few.

“Oops! Sorry!”, she says, and continues her route.

After clearing the trees part, she stands right by the Buckingham Palace. She stops there to give it a good look. Considering the advantage she has with the rest of the runners, she has time enough to explore and tourist around the city, too. She even crouches to get a closer look of it.

The rest of the race is fairly easy for Kara. To her, it feels more like giving a tour around London than an actual competition. Besides stepping over a few bridges, she doesn’t have many troubles completing the route. And even as she stops to see a few churches and sightseeing in general, she still manages to win by a considerable difference.

As Kara returns to the Buckingham Palace, she thinks for a couple of seconds about reaching inside and snatching the queen from inside. However, she quickly dismisses the thought, not wanting to start a political conflict between the two countries. She simply accepts her gold medal and decides to keep exploring the city a little more.

“OK, London. Ready or not, here I come!”, she says, happily, as she steps back into England’s capital city.