- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry again for not updating this sooner. I had a few things to do, and didn't have enough time to write. Anyway, I really hope you like the new chapter, and as always, I would love to recieve more comments. Thanks in advance and thanks too for the already posted comments.

Combat Sports

Marlen Esparza is already on the boxing ring. She seems calm, just stretching her muscles a little bit before the fight. Li Jinzi, Marlen’s Chinese opponent, on the other hand, couldn’t be more nervous. Why? Because Marlen stands right now at 12’ in height. As soon as their respective coaches finish giving them the last instructions, the two women approach to each other, as indicated by the referee. Jinzi doesn’t even come up to Marlen’s waist.

The Chinese boxer’s legs shake nervously, as she stares up at her amazon opponent. Marlen simply smiles down at her in a friendly way. Jinzi smiles back, although her smile is much more nervous than friendly. Marlen can’t help but giggle a little because of this.

Then, the referee indicates them to start. Before Jinzi can even raise her hands to protect herself, Marlen’s powerful arm thrusts forwards, and her huge gloved hand hits right on the Chinese’s face, sending her flying backwards, bouncing against the ropes and finally landing on her belly, motionless. The referee quickly goes to check on her. She’s completely out.

Marlen is declared the winner, and Jinzi is taken out with a stretcher. The Americans in the crowd cheer, while the rest of them sigh, annoyed. Not because Marlen won, but because she did so in just a few seconds, ending the show as soon as it started. She then returns to her corner.

“Sorry, sorry!”, she says, embarrassed. “I’m not used to being this size yet. This is how I always fight.”

“It’s alright”, says her coach. “You just need to learn to control your strength. But hey, you won.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right.”, says Marlen, sighing. “Poor girl. I Hope I didn’t hurt her.”

Marlen is much more nervous next fight. Even as she knows it’ll be an easy fight, she doesn’t want to hurt her opponent as she did last time. This time, the boxer in front of her is Marina Volnova, from Kazakhstan. Being no bigger than Jinzi, Marlen knows that she will have to be careful with her punches in order to avoid last fight’s outcome.

The fight starts, but Marlen hesitates, waiting for Marina to attack first. This happens soon enough, and Marina starts throwing punches at Marlen, hitting her belly a few times before backing away. The American boxer feels each blow, but they don’t hurt her at all. This gives her enough confidence that she’ll have enough time to figure out how to win the fight without hurting her rival badly.

However, as the fight continues, Marlen keeps having problems finding a good way to win without using too much roughness. This causes her coach to start to get worried, as the fight isn’t going well, and Marlen would surely lose if she doesn’t KO her opponent. Having explained this to her, Marlen prepares for the last round.

As it starts, Marina attacks again, confident, as the last rounds have been clearly dominated by her. She punches Marlen’s body a few times, but the huge American barely feels it. She tries not to giggle as she sees the tiny boxer try so hard, as if she could actually win.

Marlen uses her oversized gloves to block a few punches, but then she just stops, placing her hands on her hips, letting Marina punch away freely. This causes the small boxer to stare up, confused, seeing that her attacks are causing no damage at all. Marlen then crouches so she’s face to face with her.

“Sorry, little girl, but I kind of have to win this.”, she says, and without warning, she gives Marina an uppercut with her huge hand, right on the jaw. The powerful blow lifts her a few feet from the ring, causing everyone in the crowd to gasp. As soon as she lands back, everyone notices she’s unconscious, and Marlen is declared the winner.

While preparing for the final fight against the Russian boxer, Nadezda Torlopova, Marlen and her coach try to find a better way to win the last fight. The last fight didn’t go very well, as she would have lost if she hadn’t KO’d Marina, so they don’t want to take that chance. They need a way to give Marlen enough time to win the fight without receiving hits while she does. Eventually, they find a solution.

The day of the final fight comes. The American Marlen Esparza vs the Russian Nadezda Torlopova. The whole crowd expects a 12’ tall Marlen to suddenly appear, but instead, they notice something even more surprising. Marlen’s growth doesn’t stop at that height, as in the previous fights. Instead, she keeps growing and growing, until she reaches the gigantic height of 150’.

As they both step on the ring, it becomes immediately obvious that both her feet take most of the fighting area, forcing the referee and the Russian boxer to find their ways around Marlen’s shoes. Nadezda is clearly terrified, as she wonders how she’s going to even fight. Punching Marlen’s feet or ankles would be against the rules, but she’s not able to reach higher than that. Exactly the American team’s plan.

As the fight goes on, Nadezda just moves around the ring as she can, trying to avoid Marlen’s fists. However, considering Nadezda tiny size and the fact that there’s not much room for her to run, it’s fairly easy for Marlen to give her gentle punches every few seconds. Each punch, as gentle as Marlen tries to be, causes Nadezda to fall and roll on the ring. More than an Olympic fight, the scene looks like a cat toying with a mouse.

As much fun as Marlen is having, she realizes she’s just humiliating her Russian opponent and that it’d probably be nicer to just end the fight, instead of toying with her for longer. She then lifts her right hand, right above Nadezda, and smiles down at her.

“Sorry, I’ll stop this now. Good fight!”, she says, cheerfully, and lowers her fist on Nadezda, pounding over her whole body. For a few seconds, Nadezda’s body simply disappears under Marlen’s glove. However, when she lifts it back up, everyone can see the tiny boxer’s body lying on the ring, unconscious.

The USA crowd cheers as Marlen wins the gold medal, although her coach just stares up at her, confused.

“Why did she want to grow so huge if the outcome of the fight was going to be the same?”, he thinks, scratching his head.

 

***

 

Diana Lopez cracks her knuckles just before the beginning of her fight. Her opponent, the French Anne-Caroline Graffe, is already regretting the decision to be there today. She knew she was fighting against an American woman, knowing the kind of strategy they used. And yet, there she is, staring up at the 15’ tall Diana. She just gulps, knowing that it’s probably going to hurt.

As soon as the referee indicates them that they can start, Diana swiftly gets close to Anne-Caroline and gives her a roundhouse kick right on her body, with the classic “ya!” The French fighter is sent flying by the 2’ long foot, landing out of the contest area.

The referee stops the fight and walks towards Anne-Caroline to find out if she’s OK and can continue. Knowing that feigning injuries is penalized, she stands up and walks back into the contest area, ready to continue.

As the referee signals them to start again, it’s the French woman who takes the initiative this time, and attacked Diana with a kick. The American fighter easily blocks it with her huge hand, much bigger than her opponent’s foot. Then, without wasting time, she uses her other hand to punch Anne-Caroline’s body, causing her to bend down a little, trying to recover from the hit. However, Diana is already preparing her next attack, and with another roundhouse kick, this time to the head, she finishes the fight. Her heel, bigger than her opponent’s head, easily knocks her down, unable to continue.

As Diana is declared the winner, the Serbian Milica Mandic watches, terrified, at the woman she’s about to fight for the gold medal. Even as she doesn’t want to fight her, and wouldn’t mind just giving her the gold, she still has to participate in order to get the silver medal, as if she just walks away, she’d be disqualified.

The fight for the gold medal comes much sooner than Milica would like, but there they are, face to face. Or should we say…face to feet? This time, instead of 15’, Diana is a gargantuan 200’ tall. Both her bare feet barely leave room in the contest area for Milica. Diana just wiggles her toes a little, teasing Milica, as the Serbian stares up in awe at the gigantic American.

As the fight starts, Milica starts wondering how she’s going to get out of this. Her thoughts are interrupted by Diana’s huge finger, as it flicks her, knocking her off her feet. Milica quickly gets up, as the hit wasn’t so hard, and backs away, trying to avoid her opponent.

Diana then lifts her right foot, hovering it above Milica, and lowers it towards her, as if trying to “kick” her. Milica yelps and runs as fast as she can, trying to avoid the gigantic foot. She barely makes it, diving right next to the other foot, feeling the floor shake just after it lands.

“Oh, fast girl!”, says Diana, amused, as she lifts her other foot, trying again. Milica manages to avoid being stepped on a second time, but the third one is unavoidable, as is easily stepped on, pinned down to the floor for a few seconds before the foot goes back up again. As she does that, she finds herself in the open again, and she barely has time to see an enormous foot moving right towards her and kicking her. The foot’s sole, 10’ wide, easily kicks Milica’s whole body, sending her flying. It feels as if a wall of flesh had suddenly smacked against her. And that’s the last thing she feels before she faints.

Diana is declared the winner and receives the gold medal. The silver and bronze ones, though, have to be delivered later, since their respective owners are still recovering from their fights against the huge gold medal bearer.

 

***

 

It’s the wrestling semifinals, and Ali Bernard is ready to face her opponent, the Bulgarian Stanka Zlateva Hristova. Standing at 11’4’’, exactly twice her height, Ali waits in the central wrestling area for the beginning of the match. She feels really confident about herself, as her height gives her an obvious advantage. Stanka, on the other hand, is already thinking for techniques that use the opponent’s strength and weight against themselves, but she doubts it’d be easy to do so against Ali.

When the referee signals the start, Ali starts walking towards Stanka. Not wrestling so far or anything, just walking. Stanka uses both hands to try and push her back, even planting her feet on the mat. However, Ali’s legs are too powerful, and by simply walking she’s able to push Stanka back. For the Bulgarian wrestler, it feels like trying to push a wall.

After a few seconds, Ali then actually starts wrestling, and crouches trying to get a grip on Stanka. The Bulgarian woman quickly dives between Ali’s legs, avoiding the grip. Ali then turns around, surprised.

“Wow!”, she says, hands on hips. “That was cool. But let’s see if you can do this again!”, she says, and then quickly gets a hold of Stanka before she can escape again. The tiny wrestler does her best to try and break the grip, but Ali’s powerful arms don’t even budge. She then lifts her small opponent in a bear hug-like maneuver, holding her tightly between her arms. Then, to finish the match, Ali lets herself fall down on her belly, pinning Stanka under her huge body. The Bulgarian woman does her best to push her off, but it’s like trying to push an orca’s body. She’s simply too heavy.

As soon as Ali is declared winner, she gets off Stanka, helping her up. The tiny Bulgarian coughs a few times, trying to catch her breath. Ali apologizes, and when she’s sure that Stanka is OK, she leaves the mat, preparing for the gold-medal match.

The Russian wrestler, Natalia Vorobieva, is ready for her match against Ali. Having seen the previous match, she believes she can at least manage to make the match a little less one sided, considering her opponents height and weight, and the way she wrestles. However, and as usual, the USA team leaves the best for last, and Natalia immediately realizes that her last minute strategy isn’t going to work.

Instead of twice her height, Ali is more than 15 times her height, standing at 100’. This sight, as intimidating as it is, doesn’t stop Natalia’s determination and she simply gets on the mat, followed by the giant American. Even as her feet cover a wide area, Natalia still has plenty of room to move, and she’s about to do so.

When the match starts, Ali immediately crouches, reaching down for Natalia with her hand. However, the Russian wrestler is ready, and quickly dives out of the giant hand’s way, feeling it slam against the mat behind her. Natalia jumps back to her feet as fast as she can, because Ali’s other hand is already reaching down for her. Her quick feet let her avoid being caught a few more times.

“Come here, little mouse!”, says Ali, chuckling. As much as this upsets Natalia, she knows she’s not match for the American wrestler, so she just keeps dodging the gigantic hands for as long as she can. However, as soon as Ali decides it’s been enough, she uses both hands to corner Natalia, leaving her no choice but direct confrontation.

Seeing no other way out, Natalia charges towards Ali’s open palm, trying to bash her way through. However, as strong Natalia is, she simply bumps against Ali’s palm and bounces back, landing on her bottom. Amused, Ali holds her hand there, not trying to grab her for now.

Angrily, Natalia stands back up, and instead of charging like a football tackler, she uses both hands to push against the massive palm, trying to at least move it a little, enough to be able to get out of the cornered situation.

The feeling of the diminutive hands against her palm tickles Ali, who giggles.

“Hey, no tickling!”, she says, smiling down at her tiny opponent. Then, suddenly, she closes her hand, engulfing Natalia’s whole body in her fist. The Russian woman uses all her might to try and push Ali’s fingers away, but it’s useless. The American giantess is simply too strong for her.

Lifting her to face level, Ali grins down at her, saying: “This was nice, but it’s time to wrap things up.” And with that, she lowers Natalia back onto the mat, pinning her under her open palm. Natalia does what she can to try and slip out of there, but the gigantic palm is too wide and strong for her, and in a couple of seconds, the pin is declared.

As Ali lifts her hand back up, letting Natalia get back on her feet, she can’t help but think that all her wrestling preparation wasn’t needed, and that any normal woman, without any kind of training at all, could easily defeat Natalia, provided that she grew to 100’, of course.