- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm sorry about taking so long. I really didn't have much time, and this chapter was a bit longer than the other. Anyway, I honestly hope you like them, and please comment. I love to hear criticism and opinions in general. Have fun!

Team Sports

France women’s basketball team is already on the court, waiting for their rivals to appear. They know that the USA team is the favorite to win the gold medal; not only because they have great players, but because they have that secret weapon they’ve been using throughout the Olympic Games. Still, just being there means that the have the silver medal assured, so it’s not so bad.

Soon enough, the USA team starts to walk into the court. The French girls watch them, so far not noticing any of them taller than usual. However, that quickly changes when the team captain, Sue Bird, shows up. The Amazonian player stands at 11’6’’, exactly twice her normal height, towering above all her teammates.

Sue’s imposing height intimidates every single French player, although they aren’t exactly surprised, since the American size-changing machine isn’t a secret anymore. Still, they all start to think about a way to at least try to stop such a big and strong girl from sweeping them easily.

The game starts, and Sue’s size is immediately felt. The French team, knowing that Sue would probably play a big role in the USA team’s strategy, decides to crowd more girls around her, to try to prevent her from receiving the ball. However, this strategy quickly proves to be inefficient. First of all, sending too many players to cover Sue leaves most other American players free to receive the ball and score. Second, even if all the team covers her, the Amazonian player doesn’t have much trouble in receiving the ball above her tiny rivals, considering her superior height and reach.

 

After a few minutes, and an already overwhelming score line, they decide to start playing normally, treating Sue as any other player. That, however, is what lets the USA captain really shine. Her long legs let her easily get rid of the girls blocking her, and even though she clumsily bounces the ball at first, considering its much smaller size compared to her, she soon moves around the court with grace and skill, scoring dozens of points for her team.

Sue’s scoring, however, isn’t nearly as spectacular as it usually is, considering that the rim is shorter than her, and she doesn’t even has to jump to score. Still, not everything is so easy for her. Moving around without making fouls isn’t so easy for her, as even the slightest movement can cause her to bump a rival player with her thighs or hips, knocking her down with ease. To avoid this, though, Sue decides takes advantage of her long legs, which alone are taller than many of the other players, and simply jump over them to pass them. This, obviously, really scares them, as they worry they might accidentally be kicked by her. This, fortunately, isn’t the case, as Sue’s powerful legs help them jump really high (as any other basketball player would), and easily leap over them without touching them.

The score line starts to get more and more uneven, not only because of the massive amount of scoring that the USA achieves, but also because the French girls have a really hard time scoring themselves. Outrunning Sue is simply impossible to the European players, and once the American girl reaches her own rim, there’s no way to pass her. After all, how do you score when a huge girl, hands on hips and staring down at you, blocks your path? Especially if you don’t have enough time to shoot, as even the slightest hesitation gets you a pair of enormous hand that easily snatch the ball from you. As easy for her as to take a candy from a little kid. The strength difference is that wide.

Eventually, the half time comes. The score is already too embarrassing to even tell. Sue Bird is simply sweeping the floor with the French team, and it doesn’t seem to be a way for them to stop her. But even though, the USA couch decides that, considering this is the final match, they should give a show that no one will ever forget. And everyone knows how they’ll achieve it.

Just before the second half starts, the French team discovers that their already oversized opponent is now much bigger. Instead of the 11’6’’, at which Sue started, she now stands at an imposing 200’ in height. This enables her to cover the whole court by only spreading her legs. Her ankles alone tower over every single girl in the court, be her American or French.

As the game starts again, the last minutes of humiliation start for France. For the rest of the match, they don’t manage to score even once. In the first half, they could do it every now and then, taking the ball quickly just as Sue scored, and then sending a long pass to a team mate, and scoring before Sue managed to return. However, at 200’, the giant player doesn’t even have to move from her spot to both score and block rival attacks. Each time the USA team recovers the ball, they simply throw it upwards, letting Sue do the rest. She easily catches the ball, bends down and drops it into the rim. The French team then takes the ball, sending a long pass, but already an 11’ palm blocks the shot. How do you play against that?

The match finally ends, ending also the French suffering. Eager to just leave the place, they simply take their silver medals and go. However, it’s the opposite for the American team, which celebrates the easy victory. Sue snatches her teammates one by one with her huge hands, even as some of them, playfully, do their best to avoid being caught. Once she has them all, she lifts them on both her palms, close to her face, smiling down at them. This image makes it to the cover of every next day’s sports journal.

 

***

 

Kerri Walsh, the beach volleyball player, wasn’t a petite girl at all to begin with. Standing at an imposing 6’3’’, she already towered over the vast majority of people on Earth. So it only makes sense that when she appears at the volleyball court at twice her normal height, she looks monumental to everyone there. Her long legs alone easily dwarf Misty-May Treanor, her partner, who walks by her side. The net itself just comes up to her hip.

“I guess I’m not going to need to jump a lot”, she thinks, smiling.

On the other side of the net, her rivals, the Brazilian players Larissa Franca and Juliana Felisberta, can’t take their eyes off Kerri. Watching on TV how the USA team enlarged their players isn’t nearly the same as seeing it live. But that doesn’t stop them from taking their positions in order to start the match.

The first bunch of points all go to the USA team, as the Brazilian players simply find it impossible to answer Kerri’s serve. The ball flies at a blinding speed each time it’s hit by Kerri’s huge hand. This means that most of the time, nor Larissa nor Juliana can even touch the ball before it lands on the sand; and even when they do, the ball is moving simply too fast to give it a proper direction.

Eventually, and fortunately for the Brazilian team, Kerri hits the net with the ball, finally losing her serve. This means that it’s now Juliana’s turn to serve. However, she actually only gets to serve once. As hard as Juliana hits the ball in her serve, Kerri easily blocks it with her hand, scoring again.

It’s Misty-May’s turn to serve, which actually makes her very happy. So far, she has only been another spectator, since she has never hit the ball until now. To make it up to her, though, the first set ends with her not needing to stop serving. Larissa and Juliana manage to answer her serves, but in by no means are they able to get past Kerri. Of course, it’s not easy to spike the ball when a 12’6’’ tall woman is blocking you.

At first, Kerri uses her wide hands to block every single shot that the Brazilians make. However, she gets bored pretty quickly by the almost nonexistent challenge that her opponents represent, so she starts toying with Larissa and Juliana. Instead of using her hands, as she normally would, she simply stands in front of the spiker, blocking her shot with her broad body. As much as they try to get the ball through, it always bumps against Kerri’s belly or chest and back into their side.

The second set goes pretty much like the first one, with Misty-May either just serving or just watching, while Kerri easily handles Larissa and Juliana’s attempts to score. That’s why the USA team decides to change things a bit for the third and final set, to make things a bit more interesting and fun.

As if she wasn’t tall enough, the USA Team enlarges Kerri even bigger, to an astonishing height of 200’. Just by standing on the court, her feet cover most of their side of it, and her bare heels even exceed the area by some inches. There’s barely enough space on the left side of Kerri’s left foot for Misty-May to stand on. And if the net came up to her hip before, now it doesn’t even reach her ankle.

Everyone in the crowd stares up in awe at her, and the Brazilian players’ jaw drops as they see the kind of opponent they’re about to play against. Fortunately for them, though, it’s Misty-May’s turn to serve, so they’ll at least be able to respond to it.

Of course, being able to answer to a serve doesn’t mean you’re going to score, and the Brazilian couple finds out that the hard way. If they found it impossible to pass the 12’6’’ Kerri, trying to do the same with a 200’ one is simply unthinkable. Just by holding her open palm over the net is more than enough to block every single attempt from them to pass the ball to the other side. She scores a few times like this before, again, starting to get bored. This time, however, her size allows her to try a few other stuff.

First, instead of using her hands, she starts using her feet. Holding one of them at the right height and position, she stops all her opponents’ attempts, feeling the ball bump against the sole of her foot, tickling a little. Not wanting to cause any accident, after a few points scored that way, she changes tactics.

Trying to show her power and easy control of the game, she then blocks the balls with other parts of her body. By leaning as close as she can to the net, she uses her enormous face to block the shots. They hit her cheeks, mouth, and sometimes even nose, harmlessly because of her size, and then land right back into the Brazilian side.

Then, just for the giggles, she turns around, using her gigantic bottom to do the blocking instead. Her colossal butt chicks loom above the Brazilian players, who, offended, start hitting the ball with all their might, not caring about the points anymore, but trying to give Kerri a well-deserved spanking. However, the gigantic American player’s thick flesh isn’t hurt one bit, only humiliating them even more.

Close to the end, Kerri realizes that her partner hasn’t even scored once in the entire match. Feeling a little bad for her, she decides to help her out. Instead of waiting for the Brazilian duo to hit the ball, she hops on her spot, causing a strong, yet brief tremor. This causes both of her opponents (along with everyone else around) to fall off their feet, making it impossible for them to respond. Kerri repeats this a few times, hopping just after Misty-May serves, and letting her score a few times.

Juliana, decided to at least score once for her team, decides to give most powerful and high jump she can just before Kerri’s gargantuan feet land, avoiding that way the earthquake. Then, while in midair, she hits the ball as hard as she can, hitting a distracted Kerri’s ankle and then landing out of the field for a Brazilian point. The first in the last set.

Kerri looks down at Juliana, frowning, hands on her hips, and prepares for the Brazilian serve. Just as Larissa hits the ball for a serve, Kerri flicks the tiny ball with her index finger, sending it flying straight towards Juliana, hitting her belly and knocking her down onto her back.

“Oops! Sorry!”, she says in a girly way. “Our serve again!”

She then picks up the diminutive ball, looking at it on her palm. Then she looks at the score: only one more point to win the gold medal! Knowing this, she decides to give them a final scare. Grinning, she tosses the ball upwards, in front of her face, and then, as it starts to fall, she hits it with all her might with her hand. The ball flies towards the other side of the net as if it was a meteor. The Brazilian girls dive aside, trying to avoid it. Fortunately for them, they manage to get aside, as the ball lands with force onto the sand, burying itself on it.

The game is finally over, and Larissa and Juliana leave the court as fast as they can, wanting to get away from the American giantess as soon as possible. The crowd cheers at the winners, while Kerri suddenly snatches Misty-May from the sand, tossing her up and catching her a few times, which causes everyone around (except for Misty-May herself, which starts screaming) to laugh.

 

***

 

While planning the match against Japan for the gold medal, the USA Football Team finds itself trying to figure how to use the size-changing technology. Being a team sport where each player has a different role from the others, the answer isn’t easy. It takes some skill to control the ball just using feet, and at a larger size, that might easily backfire if not used with caution.

The answer, however, seems to be role distribution. Leaving most players at normal size so they can handle the ball as they usually do. But then which players should be enlarged? And how big? Well, the question to ask was: What’s the objective of the game? To score goals and stop your opponent from doing the same. So the large ones should be the players who specifically focus on said objectives. In other words, the goalkeeper and the striker. In the case of the American team, these roles belong to the keeper Hope Solo, and the striker Alex Morgan.

Having already picked the players to enlarge, the next decision was to choose the size. Obviously, Alex needs to keep a minimum of smallness to still be able to accurately shoot to goal and control the ball in general without accidentally flattening it. Taking all that into account, they finally decide that the optimal size for Alex Morgan is 15’ tall. Small enough to still play skillfully, but large enough to still be able to take advantage of her increased height and strength to overcome the other team’s defenders and keeper.

Hope Solo, on the other hand, doesn’t have that problem. Being the goalkeeper, she can handle the ball with her hands, which gives her much more freedom. Also, she doesn’t have to score goals, so she doesn’t need the accuracy of a smaller size. Her job is easy; just stop the other team from scoring goals. Considering all that, they decide to blow their keeper up to a massive height of 300’.

Now, at the match day, it’s easy to guess the look on the face of the Japanese players when they realize they’re going to play against an Amazonian striker and a titaness goalkeeper. Alex crouches next to Megan Rapinoe and whispers.

“Hey, I knew the Japanese were short, but this is ridiculous!”, she says, and both girls laugh.

As soon as the game starts, Alex runs towards the Japanese area. A bunch of thigh-high defenders surround her, trying to prevent her from receiving the ball. She just can’t help but think how cute they all look from her height. As if they were a bunch of kids trying to cover a grown woman.

When the ball final flies towards the area, one of the Japanese defenders starts to run backwards, keeping her eyes on the ball at all times. While this is what’s expected from a defender, it’s not a good tactic when there’s a 15’ tall girl in your area. Without even seeing it coming, the tiny defender suddenly smacks against Alex’s huge leg with her back, falling on her belly. Alex, on the other hand, doesn’t even move, just chuckling a little.

As much as the other defenders jump, Alex, without even moving her feet, easily wins the ball and hammers it with her forehead right into the goal for the 1-0. While she high fives her teammates, the Japanese players start complaining with the referee about the play, saying that Alex committed a foul against their defender. However, since the American striker didn’t even move, and it was actually the Japanese player who bumped against her, the referee just dismisses them.

Just after the first minute of the match, the USA is already winning. But the Japanese don’t take long to counterattack. With a long ball, one of their strikers manages to get past the defensive line and run straight to the goal, just to find herself in front of an enormous palm blocking the whole thing. Hope, just kneeling next to it, grins down to the tiny striker. She’s not even wearing gloves, as she doesn’t exactly fear getting hurt by hard shots.

Not knowing what to do, and seeing the defenders chasing her, she just shoots at the goal with all her strength. The ball harmlessly bounces against Hope’s palm, just to be picked up by her. She smiles at the tiny ball on her palm, finding it both cute and funny, and then simply throws it back towards the Japanese goal, looking for Alex.

The goalkeeper, seeing the long ball, decides to try and anticipate herself to Alex. However, being only 5’5’’, she can’t even compete against the American striker by air; not even when stretching her arms and jumping as high as possible. Alex simply hits the ball gently with her head, enough to fly over the keeper and get into the goal. 2-0.

As the match continues, Alex keeps proving to be a nightmare to the defenders and the keeper. No matter what they try, the huge girl always seems to easily score. And not just with her head. With such a superior height, her chest is still high enough for the defenders or keeper to reach, so she easily stops the ball with it, and then kicks it hard in midair. Alex’s big, more than 2’ long foot, hits the ball so hard that it explodes in the spot.

“Whoops!”, she says, picking up the ball and dangling it in front of her face. Or at least, what’s left of it. “Sorry, hehe.”

A few minutes later, Alex has a second chance. This time, however, she does two different things. First of all, she kicks the ball a little bit softer, so that it still flies at full speed into the net, but not exploding. And second, to make it even more fancy, instead of just kicking it midair, she decides to execute a bicycle kick.

The ball flies right into the goal, scoring again. However, the bicycle kick causes her to fall in a not-so-orthodox way. The defenders, including the goalkeeper, being too busy watching the ball hit the net, don’t notice Alex’s enormous body falling until it’s too late. With a thud, the girl with the number 9 on her back lands on the tiny girls, pinning them under her legs, bottom and back.

“Oh, my God! I’m so sorry!”, she says, blushing, as she quickly stands back up. The Japanese players remain down. After a few minutes, most of them stand back up to keep playing, although one of them hast to be taken out on a stretcher, as Alex’s huge weight was enough to break her leg.

“I’m sorry, honestly!”, she tells her as they take her out of the field. The rest of the Japanese players explode against the referee, claiming that the goal doesn’t count because of the foul, and that Alex must be expelled. However, as the ball got into the net before the amazon striker landed, the goal is valid. And as it was clearly an accident, they can’t expel her either. This, of course, enrages the Asian team, but there’s not much they can do.

As Alex’s goal fest goes on, Hope seems to be having a rather boring match. At first, she has a few giggles blocking the shots with her palm or even her foot. But after a while, it gets rather boring. Just sitting in front of the goal, Hope easily defends her goal with her bottom and thighs, even faking a few yawns.

Eventually, she decides to make things a little more interesting. As soon as she sees a Japanese forwards run into her area, she simply pinches her shirt with her index and thumb and lifts her all the way to her face, dangling her in front of it.

“Where do you think you’re going, little mouse?”, she asks her, grinning, while the tiny girl just screams in panic.

The referee immediately gives a penalty kick to Japan, and a yellow card to Hope.

“Oh, don’t be such a baby!”, she says, placing her back down on the field. “Plus, it’s not like you’re going to score, right?”

The Japanese girl gets ready to kick the penalty, but Hope isn’t blocking the goal yet, as if taunting the tiny Asian. The girl then kicks the ball right towards the center of the goal, but before it can get inside, a massive fist lands right on it, flattening it against the grass. This knocks every single person near her area off their feet, especially the penalty kicker, since she was very close to the giant hand.

Hope then lifts her hand off the grass, seeing the flat ball still stuck to the outer side of her hand.

“We’re going to need a new ball, I think, hehe.”, she says, peeling the ball off her hand and tossing it over her shoulder.

But Hope is just getting started, and then decides to contribute more for her team. She picks up the ball, places it on her open palm, and then flicks it all the way across the field towards the Japanese goal. As hard as Hope’s flick is, the goalie manages to stop it, and even mocking the gigantic goalkeeper.

“Oh, hey you!”, she says, angrily, and starts stomping towards the other side of the field. Both American and Japanese players alike do their best to get out of her way, although most of them are knocked by the power of her stomping, anyway. As she reaches the other area, the Japanese keeper stares up at her defying. So Hope then gets down on hands and knees, placing each hand at each side of the area, which almost land on a couple of defenders, respectively, who manage to dive aside just in time.

Hope then leans close to the tiny keeper, her face towering her. Knowing that she can’t touch her, she just takes a deep breath and blows against her. The gust of wind easily lifts her off her feet and blows her right into her goal. The referee, once again, has to make the goal count, as the keeper was never touched by the player.

As Hope “low-fives” her teammates, the Japanese team tries to quickly make a last attempt to score, with no keeper in their way. Unfortunately for them, as soon as Hope notices, she quickly sprints back to her goal. After a couple of long strides, she leaps, landing with both feet in front of her goal. The Japanese strikers scream as two gargantuan heels land in front of them, creating a powerful earthquake that shakes the whole stadium, causing everyone to fall. All except Alex, who uses her strong legs to manage to stay standing.

And so the match ends. Again, the score line too humiliating to tell. And no matter how much the crowd asks Hope to trade shirts with one of her rivals, she simply giggles and shakes her head. She simply blows a kiss at the crowd, which is as much as they get from her.

Alex picks up a couple of her teammates and sits them on her shoulders, carrying them around the field. Hope then picks Alex up and sits her on her own shoulder. The rest of the players just laugh at this; at least, until Hope starts snatching them all, too, and lays down on her back, placing the whole team on her belly, chest and face, where they play a little pick-up football match until the medal time comes.

Chapter End Notes:

I probably won't be adding to this story soon, as I've done all the sports I thought I could. I know there are some others, but they seem a bit redundant with the ones already written. I really hope you all had as much fun reading them as I had writing. I'll probably keep adding to the other story, and I'm also about to start a new one. So if you liked this one, please check the others out, too. Have a nice day. See ya!