[Reviews - 22] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

The London Olympic Games 2012...with a size-changing twist.


Rated: G
Categories: Growing Woman Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: None
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 11878 Read: 63817
Published: August 14 2012 Updated: September 08 2012
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Hello everyone. As a tribute to the Olympic Games that just ended, I decided to make a bunch of short stories, trying to show how it might work if size-changing was included. This was just made for the fun of it, so I'm not trying to get anything by using real people in the stories. I also don't mean to say that they would act like I wrote, as this is just fantasy. I hope you have fun.

1. The Ceremony by Wholia [Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstar (963 words)

Even as this is just the introduction, there is still giantess stuff in it, so don't worry.

2. Swimming by Wholia [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2000 words)

3. Athletics by Wholia [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2091 words)

Sorry for taking so long. It's been a few busy days. Anyway, here it is. The second competition. I hope you like it and please comment.

4. Combat Sports by Wholia [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2593 words)

Sorry again for not updating this sooner. I had a few things to do, and didn't have enough time to write. Anyway, I really hope you like the new chapter, and as always, I would love to recieve more comments. Thanks in advance and thanks too for the already posted comments.

5. Team Sports by Wholia [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4231 words)

I'm sorry about taking so long. I really didn't have much time, and this chapter was a bit longer than the other. Anyway, I honestly hope you like them, and please comment. I love to hear criticism and opinions in general. Have fun!