- Text Size +

Chapter 10

Tom opened his eyes. Bathing in sweat, panting and in panic, he needed a few seconds to realize the experiment was over. Dr. Adams stood beside him. Tom looked at him, then to Julia. He couldn't help but jump out of the chair, pale as a sheet, as he saw the woman he had come to know as a rampaging, merciless giantess. But she sat in her chair, already released from the Sartre Device, looking at Tom with deep loathing.

"You are a PERVERT!!!" she spat at him. "Do you really think a woman would ever..."

"Silence," Dr. Adams said. "Now, since you know both of each others deepest fantasies now, it is up to you whether to reveal it to others and risk your own being exposed, or keep quiet about it. That is also part of the experiment. Decide for yourself what you'll do."

Julia stood up. "I don't know what this one knows about me, but I assure you," she said turning to Tom, "If you ever tell anything, I'll make known what I have been through, and they'll lock you up. Men! All pigs!"

Tom wasn't able to reply the same way. He just looked at her, head to toe and back, rethinking what she fantasized about.

"And don't look at me like that!" Julia cried.

"Now, enough," Dr. Adams said. "I'll inform the deacons of your faculties that you have participated in the experiment adequately. That concludes your task here. Any more questions?"

Tom said nothing. He grabbed his coat and got away, vowing to himself never to tear a page out of a book ever again. Never to violate any rules of the university anymore. What a horrible experience! It would take a while before he'd get over that.

As soon as he had left, both Dr. Adams and Julia laughed.

"Did you give that guy your giantess fantasy again?" he asked.

"You bet!", Julia replied. It had taken some persuasion to convince the direction of the university to use the machine for punishment, but now it was a -secret- standard procedure. A male student had to believe the machine worked both ways, but as a matter of fact, only Julia's thoughts where transmitted into the brain of the other person. And she could steer the developing story consciously, in the same time seeing what the subject was doing and thinking.
She got hot seeing the little bastards quake in fear before her gigantic form, crushing and killing everything and especially being worshipped by them. And since she, Dr. Adam's lab assistant, loved the thought being an omnipotent goddess, the machine offered an ideal way of living her fantasy. This Tom had been a though guy, but in the end she got him on his knees.

Acting as if she was a student that violated the rules as well and that the other person was a pervert with vile sexual fantasies was just part of the plan. A few lessons in acting had been enough already for her to play her part convincingly. No one had ever talked about her fantasy. Only a few people knew, save the students, about her fantasy and fetish. Including Dr. Adams.

"How about us together again in the machine? After lunch?", he asked. He loved being "used" by a giantess, and although he didn't like her crushing houses and people, he worshipped her properly and got hot seeing her grow to gigantic size. Then it was sex-time for the both of them.

"I'd love to," Julia said, and looked forward to it.

But that is a story for another time....

THE END