- Text Size +

Chapter 3

Tom found himself suddenly in a courtyard, which he recognized as one located on the campus. It was surrounded by walls and had a single exit. An empty swimming pool lay in its center. Julia stood there, wearing the same clothes she wore in the room. She approached Tom, who couldn't help but stare at her wobbling breasts. Smiling, she walked until she stood about a foot from him. Julia looked at Tom, whose eyes wandered from her face to her chest and back.

"You like my tits?" she asked. Tom was taken aback by her directness and couldn't reply. Julia grinned.

"This is my fantasy. Although you have a will of your own, I rule this place. And I'm not bound by any laws of nature. Whatever I think or want happens. You are at my mercy." She looked at Tom to see his reaction. He only kept staring at her, chest and face. Especially chest.

Julia took a deep breath, expanding her chest. Her breasts pushed against the fabric of her T-shirt, stretching it. "You like big breasts? You can... HAVE THEM!!!" she cried, and the next thing Tom knew was that he was being shoved back by two rapidly expanding tits, striking him like two torpedoes. Julia's breasts grew and grew, about 10 feet per second, their huge mass ramming Tom without a chance of escape or resistance backward. The cloth of her T-shirt simply grew with them.
Tom had trouble to prevent himself falling to the ground, until her breasts slammed him forcefully against a wall. Julia's breasts covered his entire chest and upper legs. He could feel his back hurting and the enormous, but somehow erotic mass of two gigantic tits pressing against him.

Julia stood about 30 feet from him. Her breasts looked like two balloons protruding from her body. Although they were very heavy, her frame held them up as if they weighted nothing. Tom squirmed to get free, but the enormous mass of titflesh pinned him thoroughly against the wall, like an insect under a glass plate. Julia laughed and that made her breasts wobble, shaking Tom with them.

"Like my tits now, Tommyboy?" she asked. "Quite a fantasy, eh? Holding a man against the wall with nothing but a pair of titanic breasts. I wonder if this isn't a secret fantasy of yours as well...".

Tom pushed against her boobs and struggled, but Julia's breasts were just too much for him. He had trouble breathing, because their mass hardly allowed his chest to expand while sucking in air.

"It's not real, it's just a fantasy...,” he thought. But he could feel, touch and even smell everything so realistic that those thoughts weren't very convincing. What would happen if he died in her fantasy? Was the experiment over then? Somehow, Tom didn't want to know.

"Uff!" Tom fell to the ground as Julia's breasts retreated. In an instant, they were the same size as before. As he lay there gasping for air and rubbing his chest, Julia approached him again.

"Liked that? Or maybe you want something else, hmm?" She lifted him up by his hair. As soon as she released him, Tom made a fist and struck her. Again. No reaction. He felt he hit her, but Julia didn't seem to feel any pain. Tom wanted to take her in a sleeper hold and hurl her to the ground, but he found out she was as hard as a marble statue. No matter what he tried, hitting, kicking, wrestling, Julia couldn't be hurt or moved. She just laughed. Tom tried to spit at her, but his spittle disappeared as soon as it left his mouth.

"You can do nothing. I am invulnerable. The only thing you can hope for is that I am experiencing the same in your fantasy. In here, I am a goddess. An Aztec Goddess. Thát is my secret fantasy. Being an omnipotent goddess."

She grabbed Tom and threw him through the air, right into the swimming pool. It was about five feet deep, and Tom landed with a thud but somehow wasn't hurt. Obviously Julia could determine whether or not he got injured as well.

He stood up. Julia sat on one side of the swimming pool, her legs dangling over the edge.

"You like my hair? My nice, black hair, Tommy? Or do you think it's too short? I once had it longer. Yes, very long. Really... really...long." Uttering the last words, Julia's hair grew. But not slow, it gained dozens of feet in an instant. Slowly, her hair began filling up the swimming pool. Tom looked around him, but there was no ladder. He was trapped.

"Really...long...". Julia's growing black hair already filled a quarter of the pool and showed no sign of stopping. Tom stood knee-deep in hair, which ensnared his legs. Julia had her eyes closed and kept muttering "long...really long..." as if she was in trance. The mass of hair reached Tom's chest, then his face, and kept growing until he was completely covered with her hair. He tasted the fibers in his mouth, smelled the shampoo she had used, had trouble breathing. He struggled, but Julia's hair was like thousands of tiny ropes, holding his arms, fingers and legs firmly in place.

"This can't be real...it isn't real...." he thought. But he panicked. It was as if he was watching a scary movie, knowing that it wasn't real either he saw but still frightening him. This here was worse. A movie can be turned off. This fantasy couldn't, at least not until the experiment was over. Tom hoped it would be soon.

Just as he thought he was dying from suffocation, Julia's hair was gone. No puff, no flash of light, just gone. He could breathe freely again.

Julia, her hair its former length, laughed. Tom looked at her in shock. As he did, his eyes wandered from her face towards her feet, with which she was still dangling over the edge of the pool. Julia saw it.

"Oh, you like my feet? Why didn't you tell me?" she said, dangling her feet even more to accentuate her words. "I like them too, and I take care of them well. Every week, I visit the manicurist to take care of my toenails. Otherwise..." she pointed her feet at him "...my nails will be growing..."

Tom saw what was about to happen and wanted to run, but his own feet stuck to the ground.

"...growing..."

Julia's toenails grew, also many feet per second, and snaked their way towards Tom.

"...growing..."

Her nails now reached the place were Tom stood.

"...like MAD!!!!" she exclaimed, and her toenails' growth accelerated. They twisted themselves a couple of times around Tom's body, cutting in his flesh and turning themselves around him, as if he was trapped in a cage. Tom tried to push them away, but he only hurt his arms and hands at the sharp edges. He felt, much to his horror, pain. What kind of sadistic experiment was this? A whitish mass of toenails tied him up like hard ribbons, cutting and strangling. Tom could only hope his darkest fantasy was equally sadistic and that Julia was suffering now too. But he never had had such thoughts.

"Poor man. Subdued by a girl's growing toenails. How humiliating that must be.... but you asked for it. You admired my feet... perhaps I should grow them as well and squash you? No, wait. I know something better to squash you with!" Julia said.

The toenail prison disappeared. Julia jumped into the pool and pushed Tom without effort to the ground. He landed painfully on his back and before he knew what was going on, Julia had planted her rear end on his face.

"Here it comes, ready or not," she playfully yelled. Tom felt her butt expanding, like a balloon being inflated. Her asscheeks widened, covering more and more of his face. Again he had trouble breathing.

"Like my butt? Wait, I'll let you feel it even better," Julia said. Tom felt her jeans vanish, so that his face got buried between her naked asscheeks, which had inflated to the size of a horse's. They touched the ground on either side of Tom's face and expanded more and more. Julia halted their growth as each cheek was the size of a beach ball.

She grabbed Tom hands and ran them over her butt.

"Aah, nice, isn't it? A real ass, that what men want, right? Right?" she said and stroked Tom's groin. His dick wasn't erect.

"Oh, you don't like my ass? What a shame! Let's see, what can we do then? " she said.

Tom felt Julia's ass reduce, very quickly so it had its former size within three seconds. Julia stood up and looked at Tom.

"You liked my tits. And maybe my feet? Perhaps you want it all, hmm? Yes, you want all of me. How about me expanding all over? I am a goddess, after all. An Aztec goddess. Would you like me to grow? Would you, Tommy?" she teased.

Tom got up and ran towards the edge of the pool. He tried to climb out, but it was too high. Julia laughed.

"Wait, Tom, I'll help you," she said. Tom turned around and startled. Julia was indeed growing.