- Text Size +

Chapter 4

Julia slowly gained height. Her body expanded, her legs rose up, her head reached higher and higher up in the air. Her growth was accompanied by a sound like somebody was twisting rubber. Tom look in shock as the Mexican girl grew, gaining 10 feet within twenty seconds. Growing further, hands on her hips and smiling devilishly at him, she reached the height of 16 feet. Tom look up at her, his head barely reaching her thighs. Julia laughed.

"Aren't you a cute little fella. Come to mommy!" she said, and walked towards Tom, bent over with outstretched arms. It was as if he was a toddler about to be lifted up by his mother. Tom tried to climb out of the pool again, but before he could try, he felt Julia's huge hand grab his, covering it completely as well as his wrist.

Julia lifted him effortlessly up. Grinning, she raised one of her long, long legs and placed it on the edge of the pool.

"This is how it's being done," she said and stepped out of the pool with her over six feet long legs like she was climbing stairs.

Julia held Tom before her face, licking her lips. "You look so yummy," she said. She pursed her lips and gave him a kiss. Her huge, plush lips covered his mouth as well as his cheeks.
"We don't need these," she said, looking down at her clothes. She was still wearing her T-shirt and flip-flops, but as soon as she finished speaking they disappeared as well. Julia was naked now, and Tom could see her indeed quite big breasts, who were now even bigger because of her height.

"You like my tits now? Here, have a closer look," she said and rubbed his face vigorously against her big breasts. "Yes, that's it, right?"

Tom didn't reply. He couldn't, for his mouth was being pushed so thoroughly against Julia's tits talking was impossible. His nose was being squashed by the enormous mass of breast-flesh. Although he liked big breasts, what he was going through here was creepy. A gigantic woman, who could do everything with him she pleased. Tom was one of those men who wanted to be in charge, who was boss of the bedroom. But now he was like a teddy bear, delivered to Julia’s whims like a toy.

"Want to play? How about domination? I am the mistress and you my slave...", she said after having given Tom a close-up view of every square millimeter of her tits.

Julia threw Tom on the ground and placed her foot on his face. It was about 25 inches long and 10 inches wide. Julia rubbed her foot over his nose, mouth and cheeks as if his face was a doormat.

"Lick my foot, you little loser!" she said in a bossy tone. "Tearing up books, eh, tightwad? You'll pay for that!" Julia waited for Tom to lick her sole, but he turned his face away in disgust.

"I SAID "LICK", DAMN YOU!!!", she cried and rubbed her foot even more vigorously against his face. But Tom stayed defiant.

"All right, then let's play rough," she spat in a threatening voice. Tom's mouth opened although he didn't want to and started licking Julia's foot. He couldn't help it, for his tongue didn't obey him anymore. He licked and licked, the entire sole from toes to heel and back. Then the other foot followed. Same procedure.

"Well, do you like so helplessly licking the foot of a 16 feet tall woman?" Julia grinned sadistic. "Is your mouth dry from licking? Maybe I should offer you something to drink?" Julia spread her toes and Tom, who was suddenly unable to move his face or close his mouth, saw how Julia's feet started to sweat...but how! The sweat ran in small streams out of her pores, as if her sole was a shower. Tom had to drink the sweat, he tasted the sour, cloying flavor and a cheesy smell penetrated his nose.

After a minute Julia retreated her foot. Tom, who could move again, turned and threw up. He had drunk at least a gallon of Julia's foot sweat.

"And? Did you like that? Do you like domination?" she laughed.

Tom was being lifted up again. He stood in front of her, staring at her enormous brown thigh, as big as a tree trunk.

"You like my thighs? Good, because I've got a surprise for you... BETWEEN THEM!" she cried, and grabbed Tom by his hair. She dragged him between her thighs, bent her knees and rubbed his face against her already moist cunt. Tom's pathetic protests were muffled by Julia's colossal thighs. But even if she had heard him, she wouldn't have listened.

Julia began panting, pressing Tom even tighter against her body. Tom tried to squirm free, but Julia held him easily against her. "Mmm, yes...yes...YES!!!" she cried as an orgasm hit her. She used her strong arms to press Tom's head against her cunt, almost suffocating him (again) as she let her juices run over his face. Julia was ashamed of nothing, she let her orgasm juices flush over Tom just like that.

"Aaah, that felt good!" she said in a satisfied tone after she had come. Tom was wiping her slime and juices off his face. Then he gazed up at her.

Julia looked down at him over her giant breasts.

"I am big, huh?" she remarked. Tom could only look up at her in awe. "I can become much bigger. Would you like that? Hm?"

Julia stretched her arms upwards in triumph. "A giantess! A colossus! A titaness! Yesss, that makes me sooo hot! Julia, the goddess! Julia, the almighty! Aaahhh!" she exclaimed and sighted full of joy. Tom, who saw she had closed her eyes knew he had a chance of escaping. He ran.
Without looking back, he dove for the exit, not knowing where it went in her fantasy. As he left the building, he saw where he was. Right where it should be in Dallas, and he knew the neighborhood well.

"I must get away...", he thought. "It is her fantasy, but if I do something she doesn't expect or think of, I might get away.... She can't will me back to her...can she?" he thought to himself. "I must go somewhere she doesn't find me...".

He ran and ran, but as he heard other people in the street scream he knew Julia was behind him. She might be able to teleport, he thought, since she could virtually do anything. But instead of appearing in front of him, she was behind him.

"Tom? What's the matter? Don't you want to play?" When he heard Julia speak Tom felt even more afraid than he already did. For something wasn't right.