- Text Size +

Chapter 5

Julia's voice came from too far above. Tom looked behind him and gasped. He had looked up about 16 feet in the air, but where her face had been where her knees now. His eyes traveled slowly up her body, until they met hers. Julia stood about 45 feet tall.

"Like me now?" she asked, hands on her hips. She looked at him as if he was a delicious morsel, ready to be eaten. People ran and screamed all around Tom, who stood there, frozen, looking at Julia. Her legs stretched up in the air like two enormous pillars of a pagan temple. Her torso was as wide as a wall. Her breasts large boulders.
She was a colossus. Tom thought of the people in ancient Rhodes, Greece, when the Colossus Wonder of the World still stood erect there. They must have been in awe as they looked up at the bronze statue. But he was even more awed, for this colossus was alive. And a naked, beautiful, 45 feet tall woman, brown skin, Caucasian looks. She remembered Tom as well of an overgrown jungle queen, or a mythical creature that came to the villages to simply grab whichever guy she pleased.
Julia walked towards Tom, her six-foot long feet kicking parked cars aside with ease. She didn't even deliberately kick at them, but did so unconsciously by walking. Tom saw she hit one fairly big car with such force it flew a couple of feet through the air as if struck by a wrecking ball. Another car flew into a street kiosk as Julia's foot slammed violently against it. It had a large dent in its side, smashing into the kiosk so forcefully it collapsed.
People, about the size of her foot, were trying to get away from her feet before being trod upon. Tom didn't want to think of what happened when she did. He didn't have to.
A man stumbled and fell, right before Julia. Tom, who was about 30 feet away from her now, saw him raising his hands as her foot descended upon him. He screamed as her foot's shadow eclipsed half his body.
Tom wanted to close his eyes and turn away, but couldn't. He had to witness how Julia's chocolate-colored foot mercilessly trod upon his body, forcing it to bear her enormous weight. Tom heard the man's bones crunch as if Julia was walking in fresh snow. Blood ran from under her sole as she shifted her weight, never taking her eyes of Tom, who was getting sick.

"Oops," she said with barely concealed irony. "Feels like hot mincemeat. Did I step into something?" She lifted her foot towards Tom, showing him the bloody leftovers of the man sticking under her sole. Tom felt his stomach churn. He turned and ran away, that was again possible now, trying to keep from throwing up again.

Julia stood there and laughed. She watched Tom run. This was fun! What would the little shit have in mind now? He didn't seem to realize she was boss here, for everything she thought would become real immediately. She could keep him stuck in a place whenever she wanted, force him to do or see things whenever she wanted, will him into her hands, and, and, and. Julia's possibilities here were endless, and she knew. She could crush him underfoot dozens of times, resurrecting him over and over, or put him into her cunt and using a gigantic dildo while he was trapped in it. The sky was the limit. No, not for her. She could grow beyond the sky. Stomping deliberately with her feet to cause little earthquakes, she followed Tom again after a while. She saw the little guy running into a building, but decided to act that she lost him, giving him false hope.

"Tommy? Where are you? I can't see you. Damn!" she acted.

Tom heard her, vague, but still. He had run towards a building he knew well. It was one of the indoor sport halls of his former high school. It was a fairly large place, easily 300 feet long and equally wide. And since it was used for gymnastics, volley- and basketball instead of baseball or athletics, it had a roof, so Julia couldn't see him. The height of the hall was, Tom estimated, about 35 feet, about chest-high to Julia. So if she knew he was in here, the building might prove to be a match for her. Luckily, the door was unlocked.

Tom ran into the hall and looked around him. It was empty.
He saw that the storage area for sports equipment in the back of the hall was open. Tom got an idea. Maybe Julia didn't know this place and hence, didn't include it in her fantasy. Julia didn't attend Tom's former High School, as he had never met her before. And Tom knew for a fact the sports hall was only used by that school. So if he hid in the storage area, he might pass the remaining time of the experiment here, undiscovered.
He walked towards it, but just as he was about to reach it, he heard a enormous rumble from behind, followed by what sounded like a container full of debris being emptied from above. Although he stood with his back towards the noise, Tom saw how the hall was being filled with daylight.

"She found me," he thought. "And I'm trapped here now. Oh, damn.....". Tom closed his eyes in despair and defeat. He slowly turned around, and saw in his mind Julia to climbing upon the roof, punching or stomping a hole in it, and gliding down through it to get him. But when he had turned around and opened his eyes, the sight made his blood freeze.