- Text Size +

Chapter 6

Julia had grown again.
A lot.
A whole lot.
Tom saw only her big toe.
75 feet long!
It was as big as a hot air balloon. Tom could see her toe entirely, as Julia held it vertically pointed towards the ground.
She moved her big toe up and down through the hole it made in the roof, as if to shake some of the debris it caught off it. Or did she kick the roof symbolically a few extra times to tease Tom? As she did so, more chunks of plaster, concrete and stone rained down from the edges of the hole it touched. Tom noticed that Julia's toenail alone was easily almost half as big as the volleyball field.

When she lifted her toe out of the hole, Tom pondered to hide in the storage area anyway, but Julia, he knew, couldn't be fooled. He saw an enormous index finger curling through the roof, followed by an equally enormous thumb. Before he realized it, the two gigantic fingers grabbed him like an enormous pincher. He was lifted up through the hole, so quick it made his head spin.

"Hi, Tommy." Julia was enormous. Her face covered Tom’s entire horizon. Her dark eyes were bigger than a house, her nose was like a small hill, her mouth broad enough to envelope an entire plane. Even if put in horizontally.

Tom was as tiny as a flea to her, squirming and struggling to break loose, but to no avail. Her enormous thumb and index finger were far too strong for him to move the slightest. Like two huge brown walls, they enveloped a good deal of his now tiny frame. Tom realized suddenly that even if he would get out of her grip, it would be useless. The fall down Julia's gigantic body was lethal.

"How do you like me now, tiny Tom? A 2500 feet goddess! Doesn't my titanic body beg to be worshipped?" She grinned, revealing a set of teeth the size of vans.

Julia bent over and placed Tom on the ground, in front of her enormous feet. He would need a ladder to climb on top of her toes, so vast her body was.

"Now, on your knees, speck!" Julia commanded. "I am your goddess now. Worship me! Pray to me, and be quick about it!"

Tom looked up her colossal form. Her enormous feet stood before him, as big as aircraft carriers. Tom saw she stood partly on a 16-ton truck, its front no doubt squashed flatter than a penny under her merciless sole. Would Julia have noticed? He doubted it.
Her now thick legs rose higher than the highest skyscrapers in Dallas. Her head was covered in the clouds, making her appearance somewhat divine indeed.

"It's not real. You are not real... I'll wake up soon enough and..." he cried up at her in defiance. Nevertheless, he shook all over.

"Oh, you want to be stubborn?" Julia lifted her foot, the one with the truck under it. Tom saw the front part of the truck flattened beyond recognition.

Julia placed her foot on the sports hall. She twisted it and grinded it into oblivion, smashing the seats, popping countless balls and destroying other equipment.

"I demand worship!" she spat. "But if you resist, you'll have to make a sacrifice as punishment!"

Tom looked at the ruins of his former sports hall. He knew that in reality it still stood, but the thought alone that is was being pulverized under Julia's foot was ghastly enough. For a brief moment, he thought the hall was the "sacrifice" she spoke off, but when he was again picked up and brought before Julia's face, he learned she had something else in mind.

"If you thought fucking me was terrible when I was a paltry 16 feet, think again, gnat brain. I'm going to fuck you NOW!"

She held her hand up, and out of thin air a dildo appeared in it. A dildo in the shape of a penis, but the size of a skyscraper.

Julia brought Tom down to her crotch. Her pussy lips opened like an airplane hangar, threads of slime as thick as a finger hung from one lip to the other. Tom, struggling like mad in vain even if a fall would kill him (he didn't mind what would happen then now), was inserted in her cavernous cunt, pressed deep inside it by her gigantic fingers. It was moist, slimy and smelly inside. It took a couple of seconds before Tom realized he could see everything around him, as if her love tunnel was illuminated by some unknown light source. Her fantasy, again. Her victim had to see everything.
He was being enveloped entirely by the slime of her pussy, so he could hardly move. Then, he saw the tip of the dildo coming towards him. It struck him with terrible force, like a gigantic battering ram. Again and again the dildo pounded against his tiny body, which was half the size of the tip. The artificial hole on top of it was so big, he could stick his head in it with ease.
As Julia masturbated with the dildo, Tom had to take one punch after the other. His entire body hurt like hell, but his bones didn't break, nor was any blood drawn. Julia's fantasy no doubt.
The temperature in her cunt rose as she reached climax. Tom felt the pussywalls contract. Then the dildo began spraying sperm. A large wave of sticky, whitish fluid washed all over Tom, who wasn't in the position to wonder whether it was artificial or real sperm in Julia's fantasy. He was too busy wiping the blubbery stuff off his face.
Another wave. Tom unwillingly swallowed mouthfuls of it, gagging and nearly throwing up. A third wave hit him so hard he was thrown further into her pussy a couple of feet, only to be washed down immediate by Julia's cum. A tidal wave of pussy juice engulfed him and dragged him outside, just after Julia pulled the dildo out of her enormous cunt. Tom fell towards the ground, but as he hit it, he didn't die though it had easily been more than 1200 feet down. Julia was a goddess in this fantasy indeed. She could grant him invulnerability at will.

"Aaaahhh! That was good! Mmmmm...." Julia sighed blissfully, the dildo having disappeared. She let herself fall backwards in her post-orgasmic lust, as if a bed stood behind her. She landed on downtown Dallas with a huge impact that totally crushed countless buildings under her vast body, while those in her vicinity leapt up in the air several feet and where destroyed upon landing.

"You know, I could sleep right now," she said to Tom, who was suddenly miraculously dry. He thought a brief moment the experiment was over. "But," Julia continued and grinded Tom's hope into the ground that way, "there is no time. It's time for city-crush!" she concluded and stood up. Tom knew his torture wasn't over yet.