- Text Size +

Chapter 9

Tom saw a flash. For a brief moment, he was blinded. As Tom could see again, he saw Julia, her flip-flops gone, sitting on what seemed to be a blanket of patchwork cloth. It took a few seconds before he realized what had happened. He was again floating way up in the air and Julia had increased her size....

Until she was 18 miles tall!

She didn't sit ín Dallas, no, she sat ón Dallas. Grinning wickedly, she shifted her weight from one asscheek to the other and back, crushing the entire city under her vast behind. Buildings crumbled by the score, cracks appeared all around her.

"Now, still giving me a lip, Tommyboy?" she asked. "You'll have to admit me to be a goddess NOW!"

Tom was suddenly on the ground, right before Julia. Her enormous frame was too vast to describe properly. Tom had to crane his neck even to see beyond her toes. The Mexican girl had become like a living chocolate-brown mountain of flesh, rising impossibly high up in the sky.

Tom fell to his knees, then flat on the ground, arms spread before him. It wasn't Julia's doing, no, it was his own. He had to yield before this goddess, pray to her, worship her. Tom whispered things like "my goddess" and "I am unworthy" as he lay before her. She was his world now, the sole reason of his existence.
He sensed his dick getting stiff, and came within half a minute. This was a goddess of overpowering feminity, the perfect embodiment of a fertility deity. And being so close to her, his sexual instincts couldn't be controlled. She was everything, from raw power to irresistible lust. A goddess indeed.
And he was so insignificant, so microscopic. Even the surface of her pinky toe's nail dwarfed that of a football field. That toe alone could cover an entire city block. The foot that toe belonged to could single-step crush whole cities. The leg that moved that foot was able to span the distance between two settlements.

"Yes, and I can do even more," Julia replied, proving she was indeed able to read his thoughts.

Tom was up in the air again as Julia continued. "You know something about history, Tommy? The Greeks were at war with the Persians about 2500 years ago. They say the Persian army under Xerxes that was to conquer Greece could drink rivers empty. Like this!"

Julia bent over towards the Trinity River, pursed her lips and sucked. She drained thousands of gallons of water per second, while consuming fish and boats without noticing. Tom saw the river dry up in no time, like water disappearing in dry ground. Julia drained its contents complete, leaving nothing but an empty riverbed.

"Aaaah," she said. "That was good. And now, let's go for a walk. I want to show you something."

As she stood up, Julia left nothing behind but a ruined Dallas embedded in two oval holes where her butt cheeks had been. Tom floated with her as she began walking. She headed for Arizona, carelessly treading on entire cities as she did so. Tom saw her rampage again from different angles.

He saw cities from above, grey, red and white, before Julia's gigantic leg came into view. A sound as if she walked on popcorn followed as she placed her foot on the multi-colored patch. Julia stepped on cities, killing tens of thousands and destroying the work of centuries without the slightest concern.

Arriving in the Texas desert, Julia bent over here and there. Tom saw large rock formations being turned to sand by Julia's enormous fingers. They broke like sugar lumps as she squeezed them.
Then she crawled on all fours, letting her tits swing against hills and mountains, splattering them as if made of sand from the beach. Her breasts where mountains themselves, with nipples that dwarfed skyscrapers.

Julia dragged her toes through a city, curling them and scraping countless houses, cars, trains and skyscrapers away, parts of them stuck as mere lint under her toenails.

Tom saw the scope of a city, he didn't know which one, from about 500 feet above the ground and 3 miles distance. He saw the skyline, consisting of all kinds of skyscrapers. Tom could also make out a bridge and several highways. Then, an enormous naked foot came from above, covering the entire scene. An earthquake followed its impact, cracking the ground open and blowing dust clouds all over the area. When the foot rose, the scene looked like a lunar landscape. Nothing but lifeless dust and craters.

Craters... Tom was suddenly in Arizona, where he stood on the ground before the Barringer Crater. Was this what Julia wanted to show him? He had been here before, when he was a kid and knew the Crater well. A meteor hit Earth about 50,000 years ago, causing a hole of about 4,000 feet wide and 570 feet deep. Impressive to behold.

"Do you think that is impressive, Tom?" he heard Julia ask. "That little hole? Wait, let me show you a real hole!" Tom flew backward, until he stood about a mile or two from the crater, still seeing it clearly. Then Julia's big toe came into view again, boring itself into the ground.

Right where the Barringer Crater was!

She twisted her toe, left to right and lifted it. The Crater was gone. Replaced by a much larger hole: Julia's toe print! It was easily twice the size and depth of the Barringer.

"I am a true goddess! I create natural wonders by merely using my toes! I destroy cities by walking! I drain rivers! Worship me, world! Worship meeeee......".

The sound of Julia's voice faded. There was a flash of light, and everything was gone.