[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Diminutive nations occupy an uninhabited house. But what happens when said house is about to be sold to a family?


Rated: G
Categories: New World Order Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 8205 Read: 26296
Published: October 14 2012 Updated: October 30 2012
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Prologue (Part 1) by Wholia [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (3007 words)

This prologue actually is the first chapter of the story. I named it "Prologue" because it pretty much introduces the setting and the plot, so it made more sense to me.

2. Prologue (Part 2) by Wholia [Reviews - 1] (2818 words)

The second and last part of the prologue. I hope you like it so far.

3. The Beginning of a New World by Wholia [Reviews - 0] (2380 words)

First official chapter after the prologue. I hope you enjoy it. Sorry for taking so long. I've been insanely busy lately. Also, thanks for the comments. I haven't answered them, but I read them all. I appreciate them. Thanks again.