- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the introduction of.....CATWOMAN.Just incase you couldn't read the title.

Very tiny humour,nothing special,just another intro.

The members walked slowly through the apartment.They spread out so that no one could get in easily.They stood still,freezing from the open window which seemed to bring the most snow ever seen.

"When is he going to be here?"

"Calm the fuck down,okay? He will be here soon"

"Yeah,it has been hours,and can we close the window?"

"NO! If we close the window and he sees that it's closed,he will think that we have been comprimised."

"Whatever"

They continue to move slowly around the room,dragging their feet as they pass Two-faces posters.A few of the members in the back slowly head up to the safe in the corner of the room.

As they start to inspect the safe,they hear some glass breaking and footsteps of a skinny,young person walking up to the window.

"Is it Batman?"

"Maybe..possibly...someone look outside"

"Fuck off,you do it"

"Fine,pussies"Says the leader of the group

As he walks up to the window,a shadow appears and Catwoman jumps into the room.She jumps onto the leader,breaks his back and smothers him to death.

"You think she'll do that to me too,if i'm lucky?" Whispers the recruit of the the group.

"Shut up,idiot" Responds the other new recruit,who picks up one of the lamps that surrounded Two-faces little desk.

Another member,who had been helping Two-face for a long time,ran at full force to the expecting Catwoman.She grabbed his head and threw him out the window.

Another one bites the dust.

She quickly got out her whip and whipped the 2 recruits.She kicked one of them in the head as the other fell to the floor.She punched the one recruit left standing and threw him on top of the recruit left laying down.This doesn't seem dangerous enough to kill the on underneath.But oh god was the top one fat.450 lbs of pure fat.She tied the top recruits hands up and and slowly dropped his ass onto the bottoms recruits face.She grabbed the left butt cheek and dropped at a decreasing rate.The recruits entire face had been swallowed by this fat mans ass.She let go of the sewating butt cheek and continued to the vault.She started to crack the safe when she thought of something.She got out her old whips and decided to leave a message for Two-face,to not fuck with her.She used one of the recruits belts to tie the skinnys recruits face into the fat mans ass.She then tied the fatmans hands so that none of them could escape.She realised it would only take so long for the fat man to smother the unlucky bastard underneath,or for him to fart,which could probably kill him.

"Please" Screamed the nearly-squashed recruit,but it came out as 'Hrmsghdjkgd'.

She had barely started on the safe again before she heard the delight noise.She heard the tiny scream cut off by deathly silence.The fat man had done his job,to smother his friend with his farts and his anus.But she wasn't done yet,oh god she was nowhere near done yet.She let him bounce around and fart on his tiny,somehow still breathing friend as she started on the safe,for the 3rd and final time.

She finally opened the safe and grabbed her equipment.As she started to close the safe,she heard the un-mistakble sound of a pistol being filled with bullets.She looked behind to see Two-faces gun pointed at her.She punched him in the stomach and ran to the fat man.She removed the tiny recruit and added Two-face in.Like inserting one of those paper-key cards in hotels.In and out.She once again opened the fat mans butt cheek and sufficiently closed all breathing holes for Two-face.Except for his nose.

She made a deal with the fat man that she would get him out of Arkham City if he smothered Two-face to close-death.He put all his effort into releasing a fart that he had almost shit himself.

That would have made for a more epic death-Shat on by a fat guy while he is forced to faart and smother you with the inside of his ass.

After he finally released some farts,he couldn't stop.Catwoman nearly threw up by the smell.But it was only so long until two-face finally escaped.He punched the unexpecting Catwoman and shot her in the right leg.He grabbed the fat man,promising they would be sharing one punishment,together,where they could have a long and nice face-to-anus conversation.
Chapter End Notes:

Pretty fucking disturbing,right?