- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey,bitches,I'm back.

Batman ran from the computer to the cop and helped him to his feet.

"I am going to get us out of here"

"Thank you" muttered the dying cop

Batman looked around to see nothing but cables and green questiong marks painted around the room.

"Crap.This bastard planned everything"

"Yep.He really did." A voice next to Batman squeaks.

The police officer jumps away from Batman and gets his fists out for a fight.The cop sees the Batman step forward and he backs up a step.

"Fight me then" Shout the Batman

Batman grabs the cops legs and flips him over,punching him several times.The cop starts to fight back but his actions are quickly stopped as Batman throws him into the wall.The cop turns over,to see Batman slowly walkling towards him,with pain and anger in his eyes.Out of nowhere,Batman is taken down by on the Riddler's goons.

"Riddle me this Batbrain,what species is about to lose one of it's members?" says the fat goon.

"The whales" Batman responds,before punching the goon in the crotch and slamming his head across one of the desks.Batman looks back at the time and sees-

4:34

4:33

4:32

4:31

4:30

"More than enough time" Batman thinks to himself.He looks back at the two nonfuctional goons and shakes his head.The fake cop starts to crawl away while the other goon stumbles up onto his feet.

"Which one of you wants to go first?" Batman questions the goons.

"Take the slow one" shouts the fat one.

"Good choice" smiles the Batman.

Batman grabs the skinny goons legs and pulls him back to the middle of the room.He proceeds to grab the fat goon and makes them stand next to each other.

"Only one will leave.The person who can escape first,will leave alive".

"Please,I have children" says the fake cop.

"That you will never see again" responds the Batman.

"What do I have to do" the fat goon questions.

"Sit on him" Batman mutters

"WHAT?" is screamed from the fake cops mouth."Please,NO!"

The fat goon looks at Batman and back at the skinny goon.

"I'm sorry"

"No,please don't......Please" whispers the skinny goon

"Wait"Says the Batman.

"Before you do that,put him on the chair.

The fat goon holds the fake cop by his neck and pulls him towards an office chair.Batman straps him down and gets the fat goon to rest his cheeks on his face.Batman pulls down the fat goons pants to make sure the fake cop gets what he deserves and has to feel the fat goons bare cheeks resting on his face.

"Good luck" Whispers Batman into the fake cops ear.

Batman starts to walk out and the goon stands up.The fat goon causes the skinny goon to also move.

"I have an idea" Batman shouts.

Batman looks back at the time-

1:23

1:22

1:21

1:20

Batman gets the fat goon to spread his legs out and gets his pants on once again.Batman pats the fat goon on the ass and feels the head of the fake cop in the middle of his buttcheeks.

"I will let you free if you fart right now"

"Deal".

As soon as the deal was made,it was finished.The screams and screeches of the fake cop could be heard as the scent of the fat man spread around the room.Batman looked one more time-

0:32

0:31

0:30

"See ya" Batman whispers to the fat mans buttcheeks/Fake cops back-head.

The fat man follows Batman,feeling the lumpiness of the fake cop in the way of his steps.

"Good luck in the real world" are the final words from Batman to the fat goon and the fake cop.Batman hides the 2 goons inside a underground area until Batman leaves,to save them for the trip home.

Batman walks outside into the streets of Arkham City,to hear explosions go off again and again.He looks around and sees a building in the distance,with plants and ivy growing all around it.

"Time to pay a visit to Miss.Ivy"As Batman runs into the night,fighting for justice in Gotham and Arkham City

Chapter End Notes:

This was supposed to be Meet The Joker,ah well.