- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The former State gymnasts begin to realize what a strange new world they're living in, and one of them decides she wants out at any cost.

Chapter 19

 

When they marched out of the locker room triumphant, with the former Emma, Sarah and Ashley stuffed inside their backdoors, and their boyfriends stuffed in their frontdoors, they emerged to find that they were the winners on the mat as well as off. Since Emma, Sarah and Ashley's existence had been wiped out by the GOL, their records on the State gymnastics team were as well. Technically, since they never existed, other, less talented girls won the slots that would have been theirs... and the scoreboard showed a rout.


"We kicked State's ass in this reality!", Carmen yelled, while squeezing her buttocks together, trying to make things even less comfortable for Ashley. But in her quest for revenge, Carmen had forgotten that having someone in her backpussy could lead to a closer bond. She gave no thought to the lubricant full of oxytocin that was soaking into Ashley. At that moment, the one-inch-tall woman who had been a State gymnast in another life was dealing with a sex drive that was a thousand times stronger than the one already strengthened by the Goddess of Love.

 

"Yeah! Scoreboard, Emma!" Jessica hissed at the tiny redhead embedded in her backdoor. To rub it in, she pulled back her leotard, went to her knees and pointed her ass in the air, to let Emma see the devastation laid upon the State team in this universe.


Emma cursed as she looked up at the score. At that moment, she hated Jessica and the other rival girls more than anything. Yet, stuck up her ass, absorbing the juices of the backpussy, something was overcoming Emma's disgust. Emma started to get used to the juices and the sweat. Then she started to enjoy it. In spite of herself, Emma was starting to fall in love with Jessica. She saw the curves of the powerful, athletic butt cheeks in front of her and was mesmerized.


Meanwhile, a dark-haired girl named Sarah also found herself slowly, in spite of herself, developing a strange attraction to the blonde named April whose buttocks surrounded her.

 

The girls and Coach Debbie didn't mention to anyone else what had happened in the locker room. How would they convince State that they lost the match because they were represented by second-rate hacks posing as college gymnasts, and that the real State team was made up of one-inch-tall girls who were stuffed up their backpussies? After all, everybody knows, it's men who shrink, not women... and the girls in their butts couldn't prove their stories, because the GOL had apparently wiped out the memory of their existence for most people.

 

The former State gymnasts spent two hours stuffed up the rears of their rivals, as they rode the bus back to their dorms. Jessica, Carmen and April didn't think much about their female passengers. They were getting too much satisfaction from their new vibrators, named Jared, Josh and Steve, to think much about their new butt plugs.

 

That night, Carmen figured that she had Ashley in her backpussy for about six hours... the time it took to get out of the arena, ride the bus back to the U and get back to her dorm room. Then a couple of glorious hours of her little Jared playing with her. What a joy it was to have him, now at his proper size and in his proper woman. Then, before she went to bed, she shrank Jared back to one inch and planted him in her panties. Once he was asleep, she went to the bathroom, eased down her shorts and reached for her butt to pull Ashley out. Carmen noticed a small string from her shorts looping into her backpussy and surrounding Ashley's shoulders. She didn't recognize this as evidence of Ashley's desperate attempt to hang herself.

 

Carmen also didn't realize that the suicide attempt had occurred several hours before, about the time she and the other girls had gotten on the bus at State. Ashley had concluded that the Goddess' obliteration of her existence and size and the gift of an impossible-to-satisfy lust, meant that any sort of meaningful life was over. She didn't intend to be Carmen's sex slave or anyone else's, notwithstanding what she had tried to do to Jared. She felt the string slide down the crack of Carmen's ass and tickle her face. She wriggled herself forward and in a moment or two, everything above the waist was out of Carmen's backdoor.Carmen's only reaction was a soft moan, mostly for what Jared was doing to her front entrance at the same time.


Ashley grabbed the string and pulled it back with her into the backdoor. She wrapped it around her neck, or tried to. The string was as thick as a baseball bat to Ashley, making it hard to wrap around such a small spot. As Ashley struggled to take her life, the massive amounts of oxytocin produced by Carmen's backpussy began to take hold. She felt calmer, and more relaxed. Soon, in spite of herself, she was feeling downright affectionate toward the ass that had taken her. She wriggled to make that backpussy snuggle up against her, then fell asleep. By the time Carmen pulled her out of her backpussy, Ashley had already given up on trying to take her life.


Carmen placed Ashley in a dried-out aquarium that was going to be Jared's home, until she decided to keep him closer to her. She dropped in a small bottle cap filled with water and another cap with scrapings of carrots and apples... enough, she hoped, to keep Ashley sustained. The next morning, Carmen awoke and picked Ashley up out of the terrarium. She saw strange red patterns across the sleeping Ashley's back and arms. "Six inches", she commanded, and as Ashley grew, it became clear that the red streaks were cuts, made by scraping against the tiny rocks. Ashley had been trying again to kill herself. It hit Carmen like a ton of bricks. Only now did she begin to realize what a massive and devastating thing the GOL had done to Ashley.


But by that time, Ashley wasn't trying to kill herself because she had been imprisoned in Carmen's backpussy. She was trying to end her life because Carmen had taken her out. Without the comforting waves of oxytocin surrounding her, Ashley's awareness of her situation was making it all too difficult to bear. It was too much for Carmen to deal with alone. She decided to seek help, from the being who had caused it all to happen in the first place.