- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The Goddess of Love tells Carmen to find a way to create a love triangle in her own body, and the girl who was known as Ashley speaks to someone for the first time since being shrunk. (GOL is an abbreviation for Goddess of Love).

Chapter 20

 

Carmen's anger at Ashley was fading, under the knowledge that the trauma that had befallen the former State gymnast was driving her to attempt suicide. She had accepted, up until now, all of the strange changes the Goddess of Love had imposed upon men and women, the passions that swept through her own body, the dimunition of men and the Goddess' way of enforcing this new world order.


Reverently, Carmen did what girls were told they needed to do to reach the GOL. She took off all her clothes and knelt on the floor, ass in the air. As she chanted a prayer, a shimmering light appeared in her room. Carmen's constant desire for sex faded. She knew the GOL was present.

 

"For what purpose have you summoned me?, the GOL asked.

 

"O GOL", Carmen answered. "I do not know how to deal with Ashley."


"You mean that you are not appreciative of the gift I gave you, by shrinking your rival and depriving her of all the fruits of her prior existence."

 

"No, I mean, of course GOL, I appreciate your delivering my rival to me as you delivered my boyfriend. I was very mad... I am still very mad... for what she did to Jared and what she did to me by taking him. But she doesn't deserve to have her whole life taken away from her like this. Could I ask you to restore her to her old life and her old size?"


"Should I also restore all the men to their old sizes? One could argue that they didn't deserve their fate. I am the arbiter of justice and the men have been made small for a greater purpose. So it is for Toyette Ashley and the others."

 

"Justice? If Ashley kills herself for what she did to Jared and the others, is that justice? I think that's sick. She needs help, everything in her life is gone", Carmen pleaded.

 

"It is no longer a matter of debate. Their personalities will alter to fit their new size. Emotionally, they are shrinking as well. Carmen, one reason I have made men small, as I made your desires enlarge, is to put them in proper awe of female sexuality again, as they were under the old religions. Your sexuality has a healing power.It has done wonders for Toy Jared.  You could use it to heal Toyette Ashley and help her reconcile to her new size."

 

"But GOL... I don't go that way... and besides, that would be cheating on Jared."

 

"Given your relationships with April and the other girls, that is hardly the case."


Carmen blushed at the GOL's admonition.

 

"You act as though you still have to ration out your sex like an allowance. Think, Carmen. Both Toyette Ashley and Toy Jared are now just an inch tall. Put another way, your sexual capacity relative to theirs, has increased tremendously. You already had the gift of multiple orgasms, of continuing your sexual response over time. I have now, indirectly, expanded your capacity in space, by making them smaller. You have the capacity to take them both, as your lovers, not merely as your toys. As I am making them emotionally small, defining their world as your body and the pleasure they give to it, I am enlarging your capacity to love as well. Your passion is strong enough to give meaning to both their lives.


"Remember too, that because you are so much larger, their natural instinct is to worship you. Because you've been keeping Ashley in your backdoor, she's been soaked in your oxytocin for days, which combined with the elevated sex drive, is going to make her absolutely fall in love with you."


"What about Jared?"


"I have no doubt that, given her elevated sex drive, she will fall madly in love with Jared as well."


"So a love triangle in my panties." Carmen blushed. "I would have been mad about this a couple of days ago. But I'm changing my mind. I think I would rather have them together making love to me while they make love to each other. I hear what you're saying now, Goddess. Just because I make love to April in the big world doesn't mean I don't love to have Jared loving me in the little world. The only thing is... how do we make Jared fall for a girl who as far as he's concerned, tried to kill him."

 

Of all the girls, Carmen had taken most easily to the Goddess' new world, and seemed most ready to leap to this second tier of expanded sexuality. It was perhaps fortuitous that it was Ashley showing the first signs of difficulty adapting to her new existence, as it seemed Carmen was most able to adapt to make it better for her.


=====

 

Ashley dreamt that she was in her childhood bedroom at home. It was an incredibly girly place. Perhaps it was the pink light filtering from above that added to the illusion. That bedroom was where her interests had grown from dolls to boys, with gymnastics all the way through from the first cartwheel. Sleep allowed her a moment in which she didn't have to consider her current situation, in which gymnastics, that girly bedroom and her entire life had been erased, and in which she no longer possessed dolls but was possessed as one.


Her eyes opened and her head cleared, and she found herself in the place that was at the same time her prison and her security blanket. The sopping backdoor of a giant girl named Carmen whose own horniness was, while only a fraction of the lust contorting Ashley's brain, still considerable. She saw that Carmen was lying on her tummy, and that the light filtering into her cocoon went through a pair of pink panties.


"Someone remembers I had a life." Ashley's voice sputtered and coughed to life after days of muteness. Somehow she saw the pink silk above her as a sign that despite all that had occurred, someone still thought of her as a human being. That thought motivated Ashley to climb out of her backdoor bedroom. Carefully, she crept up Carmen's buttcrack, emerging from those pink panties at the small of her back.

 

Carmen had Jared in another room, taking a bath in a sink while her big-partner April kept an eye on him. She was texting to a friend when she felt the tingle crawl up her back. She started to reach back to swat it, reacting as if it were a bug... but the realization of what it really was set in. She wrapped up her texting and waited as the creature crept up her shoulder, and cartwheeled onto a pillow. Then it flipped into a sitting position. It looked up, and Carmen could see it was a nude, blonde woman, once named Ashley. Carmen took her head off the pillow and leaned back to get a better view.


"So you're Carmen", the tiny voice shouted upward. Carmen blinked.

 

"Are you saying something? It's hard to hear you, let me try this... Six inches."


Ashley grew, and her voice became louder and (slightly) deeper.

 

"Ashley, let me say something -- " Carmen began, before a tiny voice cut her off.


"No, let me something, Carmen... thank you."

 

Carmen was startled. "Thank me? Why would you thank me?"


"I could have died without your love."


Carmen left her question unspoken. Ashley answered it anyway. "Yes, you loved me. Don't ask me to explain how, but your butt was making some kind of happy juice. I was soaking in it and I felt just constant love and caring in there."


A long silence followed as Carmen absorbed that statement. Then she decided to pose a question. "Ashley, why did you try to kill yourself, twice?"

 

Ashley drew in a deep breath.

 

"The first time... it was because... I didn't want to live my life like this... the second time was after you put me in that terrarium... I felt like you were taking me away from the one thing that was giving me comfort while I was trying to adjust to all this."

 

Ashley looked up at Carmen again. "No questions about Jared and why I took him?"

 

Carmen answered, "What's happened to you is punishment enough for what happened in the past. I want to know how you feel about Jared NOW. Was he ever anything more than a sex toy to you?"

 

"There's no way I'm going to answer that to a rival who's 60 times taller than I am."


Carmen smiled. "You still see me as a 'rival'? After all that happened? That shows you did feel something for Jared. There was a time when I would have picked you up and thrown you in the trash for that!" Ashley flinched. "But now I understand a lot more. See, I am bigger than you, so I have to BE a lot bigger than you. That's what the GOL told me. Compared to you, my capacity is enormous. But I know your needs are greater. So I'm willing to make you an offer. If you can win Jared's heart, you can be lovers... if you're willing to be MY lovers as well." Camen blushed and twirled a bang. "I think with two of you looking for my G-spot, you're bound to find it sooner."


"There was a time I would have told you what you could do with your offer", Ashley's tiny voice answered. "But I have been inside your body and have felt loved by it. It's home now. It's all I have left. I guess I'm shrinking emotionally too." Then Ashley laughed. "I find myself getting attached to the smallest cracks and crevices on your body, including the one where you placed me. I never thought I'd be with a man after this happened, much less one at my own size." Ashley blushed. "If Jared would let me, I'd love to take him as a full-sized man to me, in your backdoor. It would be like losing my virginity, back in my teenage bedroom. But how does Jared feel about your plan?"


"I don't know", Carmen smiled, as she started to twirl her bang again. "But we need to find a way to make him feel good about it."

Chapter End Notes:

Does Jared still harbor ill will for the way Ashley treated him and how will Carmen and Ashley overcome it?