- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ashley proclaims her love to Jared and Carmen is enraged... or pretends to be.

Chapter 21

For a moment, Ashley snuggled against Carmen's neck, feeling the warmth radiating from there. It was clear the bigger woman was aroused. For her part, Carmen perceived Ashley's body as if someone was holding a match to her neck. Finally the tiny woman, reduced back to an inch in height, retreated from her new lover. Ashley was grateful for the chance to hug the vast woman who had been her enemy and was now her lifesaver... and in a way, already her lover as well.

"Now, remember, don't tell him we've reached a truce", Carmen whispered, as she held a finger perpendicular to her lips. "We've got to leave him thinking we're still enemies for this to work. Now, don't forget, part of our deal is you're going to help me out when I'm on the floor at a gymnastics meet."

"We'll keep you balanced and rebalanced. We being Jared and me. I hope."

"Now I can't talk to you when Jared gets back, because he'll hear me. So when you're ready to go see him, wiggle in my backdoor, and I'll shrink him down so you can talk to him."

She heard singing from the next room. "OK, we've got to wrap it up, April's almost done with Jared." Carmen rolled onto her belly, then held out a hand to Ashley. "I'll give you a ride halfway down my back, then you squeeze yourself back into my backdoor." She held the one-inch-tall nude gymnast in her hand. "Let's make it a threesome!" She landed a gigantic wet kiss on Ashley's blonde head. Then her hand hovered over her back and gently dropped Ashley along the spine. "At last", Carmen thought to herself with a smile, "someone who loves my ass as much as I do."

Ashley made it back under Carmen's panties, just as April brought out a nude, two-and-a-half-inch tall Jared, drying himself off with a cotton ball inside a salad bowl. Jared's fellow-shrinkees Jason, Josh and Steve were drying themselves off with other cotton balls. They would have preferred to bathe separately, but April insisted on bathing them together, partly to enjoy the show, and partly to give the other girls time to catch up with friends and studies, right up to the moment their lusts demanded the return of their toys. Those were somewhat in check in April and Jessica, who had Sarah and Emma inside them. Amber was furiously rubbing her thighs together, knowing she'd have a hothouse waiting for Jason when he returned home.

Carmen kissed her beloved Jared face-on... which to the two and a half inch tall man was something akin to a mint-flavored thunderstorm. But she said nothing about her detente with Ashley.

Hours later, Jared was nestled against Carmen's labiae. He was just big enough to dominate them in a snuggle. Carmen pretended to be asleep. For Ashley, it felt like prom night again, waiting for the boy to pick her up with what must be microscopic butterflies in her stomach. Only this time, instead of her prettiest dress, she'd only be wearing a birthday suit. She thought it would be enough, in spite of what had happened when she was a much bigger girl. She went over and over what she was going to say. Finally she decided it was time. She put her hands overhead and began to wiggle her butt... a sign to Carmen.

Carmen turned to lie on her side. As softly as she could, Carmen let the words pass her lips. "One and a quarter inches", she uttered in a breath almost too small to qualify as a whisper. Jared had his head just south of Carmen's clit when he felt himself shrinking. It came as a complete surprise as he didn't hear Carmen's command. Before he knew it he only reached about halfway up the labia... about 1.25 inches tall. "Can she shrink me in a dream?" Jared wondered. Carmen, not quite able to control herself, started "making honey" in anticipation of Jared's reunion with Ashley.

Ashley crept slowly through the anal cleft, from Carmen's backpussy. It was only a couple of inches... 10 or 12 feet to Ashley... but she was still very nervous. Ashley knew she was one of the few women on earth for whom the phrase "plenty of fish" had no meaning. If she didn't connect with Jared, she'd have to try one of the other male shrinkees. Which would likely mean moving to a different backpussy and maybe having to fight a jealous Emma or Sarah for the small-size rights to Steve or Josh. Of course, there was no guarantee Jessica or April would go along. Amber, of course, would cling to her Jason like a pitbull, or so Ashley thought. Ashley was just recovering from the trauma of shrinking, stitching together her new life, and she decided that she'd rather risk being a spinster in Carmen's sphincter, than tear apart the first fragile threads of her new existence. Of course, given her incredibly heightened sex drive, she might explode long before becoming an old maid.

The corridor from back to front door was now horizontal, making it easier for Ashley to make her way up. Jared was still trying to figure out whether he was dreaming, when a small blonde head popped up at his feet, then a pair of hands, that pulled up a curvy, nude female form, which lined up alongside him at the entrance to Carmen's womanhood. Had they been in the big world, Ashley would have stood about 4 foot 6 to Jared's six feet... making her feel all the more girly. Her head lined up more or less with Jared's chest. She immediately started fantasizing about leaning against that chest... something she never thought she'd be able to do in the Rebalancing era.

Her face blushing, Ashley said a nervous "Hi" to Jared. He looked at her in bewilderment... then he said with more than a little disdain. "Oh. YOU. Hello Ashley."

Ashley pushed back her hair, a frizzy mess from the humidity of Carmen's body and the lack of one-inch-tall hairdressers. She sniffed the air and a small laugh came forth. "You smell like honey."

"And you smell like... something else", was Jared's response. So far, this was not going well. "Why are you here, Ashley? Is this some kind of attempt at making up? Like we were ever a couple to start with, instead of Queen Kong grabbing her prey?"

"You know, King Kong loved the woman he captured", Ashley admonished, "and just because I took you with force, doesn't mean I don't have feelings for you, even now."

"Ashley, do you think I can ever forgive you, for knocking me out and shrinking me, for trying to drown me in a beer bottle, or pit me in fights to the death against my friends and teammates?"

Ashley's face reddened even more and her tear glands started to warm up, but she bit her lip and maintained her composure. "Jared... I know it's not an excuse, but Emma and Sarah came up with those ideas, and I followed along. I know it was stupid... and I know I shouldn't have done what I did, but... listen to me please... when the Goddess of Love gave us these needs, it hit me just like puberty hits a boy. Do you mean to tell me that when you were 12 or 13 years old, you were a little angel, and you didn't grab a girl's butt or do something you shouldn't have done? I grabbed you and went out of bounds. The Goddess of Love says that's okay...if you're a guy and not with someone..."

"But what you did after that went against the Goddess of Love, which is why you're here. I was... I AM... Carmen's boyfriend... and I'm loyal to her and you should never had taken me."

"Ay, querido",

Carmen thought, "for once, don't be such a saint."

Ashley's voice broke and tears started to well up in her eyes. "And if you don't think I know that after what I went through, then you're NOT HUMAN!" A sob caught in her throat.

Jared's voice remained calm. "No we weren't human. You treated us like bugs. That's why you're a bug now. We're all bugs, with no right of appeal."

"I DIDN'T always treat you like a bug". A loud wheezing sniffle followed. "Remember the times that I held you and spoke softly to you. The things we shared..."

Carmen felt pangs of jealousy. "Maybe it won't be so hard to do what I'm about to do", she thought.

"We didn't share anything", Jared answered. Ashley sensed that he was worried that Carmen might be listening.

"You told me how much you missed her, and how much you wanted me, and how ashamed you felt for wanting me and how tempted you were. After that I gave you your space. I figured that with time you would come around. Where did that get me? I'm one inch tall and living in your girlfriend's butt! I'm not holding back anymore, and you can't accuse me of being a big bully now..." With that, Ashley lunged at Jared and delivered an intense kiss, her smaller size leaving her legs dangling over Jared's knees. Right on time, Carmen opened her eyes. Ashley was grinding Jared into her labiae and it was all she could do to maintain her game face.

Ashley and Jared felt their world shift 90 degrees as Carmen sat up in bed, then heard a WHOOSH as the bedsheet was pulled away, then the sound of a light switch. The pink panties flew south, and there was a flood of illumination. Still curled up in the panties, they were treated to a terrifying sight as the face of Carmen leaned in, filled with anger... or at least as much as she could fake it.

"AH-HA!" Carmen growled. "Still haven't learned your lesson, have you Ashley? Still trying to take my little man. Bitch, you are going to pay..." She pulls up her panties and Ashley and Jared are jostled roughly, as she walks to the kitchen, opens a refrigerator, then opens a bottle of beer.

Carmen lowers her panties. Jared looks up in terror, while Ashley does her best to look terrified.

"Jared told me all about your beer bottle dildo stunt... I'm so impressed, you're going to do it again... except THIS time, you're going in for the ride!"

As Carmen fit a phallic cover over the bottle neck, Jared started to plead for Ashley's life.

"No, Carmen, please forgive her... she got lost in her passion just like any other woman... I don't hate her for that! She's been punished enough..."

"Shut up, TOY JARED, or you'll join her!" Carmen was loving the "mean girl" act. Ashley was whimpering, doing her best to sound as though she were in fear of her life.

Carmen trimmed the hole at the tip of the phallus, then grabbed Ashley and Jared in each hand, with her thumb and forefinger.

"Bitch, you're going for a beer!" Carmen hissed. "Any last words?"

"I LOVE YOU JARED", Ashley shouted at the tiny man dangling a few inches away. Carmen let go. Ashley fell through the phallus and into the beer, as Carmen held Jared up to the hole to watch.

"NOOOOOO!" Jared shouted. He fought his way out of Carmen's grip and fell immediately on the tip of the phallus, then dove into the beer bottle.

Ashley was a decent swimmer as well as a gymnast, but she did her best to appear to be in trouble as Jared fought her way to her. As he swam in her direction, she dipped just below the surface and held her breath, forcing Jared to pull her head above the beer level. Meantime, Carmen was walking to the bathroom, where she planned to sit in the tub for her beer-pouring spectacle. She made sure the drain plug was in place, then she settled in, placed the bottle to her womanly entrance and tipped it over.

"WHOOOOOOAAA!" Jared shouted as the bottle tipped and he and Ashley fell toward Carmen's pussy.

Like the last time, Jared had to pull himself up by the pubes. But this time he was carrying Ashley with him. He placed her gently on Carmen's pubic thatch. He heard no breathing and began CPR.

Ashley fought to hold her breath for as long as she could. Then she coughed and hacked as loudly as she could, spitting into Jared's face. But Jared couldn't have been happier. Ashley's sounds gradually transformed from coughing to girlish mewing, as she did everything possible to convince Jared that he had saved her life. After a couple of minutes, Jared sat Ashley up as she continued hyperventilating for drama's sake.

"I don't know what got into Carmen, but I swear, whatever happens, I'll face it with you. If she tortures you, she tortures me too. If she kills you... you won't die alone. I love you, Ashley."

"SILENCE!" Carmen placed her head over the tinies at her pubes and bounced her voice off the bathroom tiles as if she were the Goddess of Love herself.

"Jared, did I hear you say "I LOVE YOU ASHLEY?"

Jared felt the trap spring. "Carmen, I... I love you... I don't... aw crap..."

Carmen bellowed with mock fury. "Listen, little man, I have a big problem with that statement. There's somebody else in this dorm that loves her!"

Jared's face contorted into utter confusion. "Who?"

Carmen broke out into the widest, poop-eating grin. "Me."

Jared was stunned into silence. "She's been in my backdoor for three days... and we've been swapping oxytocin like a kissing couple swaps spit... and I just think she's the cutest little thing... and I've been thinking... what if instead of two lovers spread apart, trying to please me, what if I had two lovers, working TOGETHER, trying to please me. Obviously, I would end up very pleased..." as Carmen said these words, her face flushed.

"So here's the deal. You guys can make love to each other all you want... as long as you do it INSIDE ME. You can please each other all you want... as long as it's PLEASING ME too."

"I know everything in life was taken from you Ashley... and Jared, I know you lost the ability to take me in your arms and have your way with me. In a way, I miss that too... But now I have the power to give back something that each of you lost. Because making you smaller has made my sexuality bigger. More generous. More truly loving in more ways."

"But your relationship is THROUGH ME. You are together BECAUSE OF ME. You are NOT a couple... WE are a 'triple'. Understood?"

Jared and Ashley nodded their heads.

"Very well", Carmen said. "Jared, you may kiss your little lady."

Jared sat the comparatively tiny gymnast on his lap and did something he never thought he'd be able to do in this new reality. As their kiss continued, Ashley slid her womanhood into position to consume his bulging manhood. It all would have been so normal, just a few months earlier. Carmen brought them back to their new reality. "You guys REALLY need to get a room." At that, she placed her fingers at her pussy lips and spread them apart.

"Thanks", Ashley shouted, "but I have a room." She then motioned for Carmen to turn around. She and Jared used their gymnastic skills to hoist themselves up onto the back of Carmen's left calf, then up onto her left thigh, and climbing toward her buttocks. Carmen demurely lifted her pink panties over them to give them an easier ascent, then climbed out of the tub as they continued their journey.

Ashley and Jared climbed into the space between front and back doors, and then they held hands. Each stole kisses from the other as they waited for Carmen to return to her bedroom. Once Ashley knew Carmen was back on her bed, lying on her belly, she pulled Jared toward Carmen's backpussy. Together they rubbed at the backlabiae and nudged the backclit until the opening grew large enough to take them both in. Ashley slid in first. She thought back to that four-poster bed with the pink canopy in the house where she used to live when she used to have a used-to-be life. She thought back to the night she took that boy home, the night her parents were away, weighed her doubts and passions, and willed herself to become a woman. "This place may be the humblest place on Carmen's body", she thought, "but it is every bit as much home to me as that bedroom was." She was thankful to have a safe place again, the safest place imaginable, to give herself away again.

Ashley looked up at Carmen's panties. The pink canopy was in place again. She motioned for Jared to climb down into Carmen. At last, she could bury herself in his chest. "This must be the most abnormal example of normal sex in history", Jared thought. It was one of the few times that night, that his brain produced anything other than hormone-filled imperatives to hold and thrust... only a part of him this time, not his whole being... into Ashley.

The one-inch-tall former State gymnast was getting the sex of her life from Jared. But she decided to up the ante just a little bit. She knew how great Jared felt in her first vagina. But now that she was tiny, what would a penis made to fit her front feel like, in a backdoor that functioned just like a vagina? She turned her back to Jared. "Take me in the back", she moaned. "Take it easy." Jared edged into Ashley as delicately as he could. But her backdoor was doing such a good job producing oxytocin-laced lubrication, caution was almost unnecessary. Jared gave Ashley her first-ever orgasm without any sort of clitoral stimulation.

Ashley and Jared felt an undulation surrounding them. Carmen had figured out how to make her backpussy vibrate, like those old coin-operated beds found in motels half a century ago. She was giving her little lovers quite a hummer. Again, Ashley and Jared kissed, as Carmen's vibrations grew to spasms, all but forcing them into each other. The tiniest mews and groans emanated from Carmen's backdoor, and she was the only other person who could hear them. She felt incredibly protective toward her tiny residents, and her own oxytocin-laced fluids soon coated the pair. Ashley's orgasms refused to fade, and Jared's manhood, a proud one-eighth of an inch, refused to shrivel. Only when Carmen's spasms turned back into soft vibrations could the couple be lulled into a vivid, dream-filled sleep.

=====

Morning arrived. Ashley and Jared had been dead to the world, sleeping right through Carmen's shower. The fresh fragrances emanating from Carmen's down-covered caramel buttocks alerted them that a new day was dawning. Ashley looked up at the sunlight, filtered through a new canopy. The heavens were filled with giant cartoon kitty heads, all saying Hello to her. It was so much like her bedroom back home, in the life she never had, which was filled with that particular international brand. She gave that taut chest and trim waistline of her gymnast Jared a tight hug.

Jared kissed her, on the cheek, in fear of morning breath. Then he slid upward. "Wait here. I'll be back soon", he whispered.

He returned with his hands covered in Carmen's tropically flavored honey. "Breakfast in bed", he cooed. Ashley was starting to lap up the sticky substance when Carmen's thundering voice boomed all around.

"Honey is not breakfast! MILK is breakfast! Carmen's bed and breakfast will soon be serving, and you need to climb out now or miss out!"

As soon as Jared and Ashley cleared Carmen's panties and reached the small of her back, Carmen cried, "12 inches." Suddenly their long journey up her back became a simple leap onto the bed. Carmen sat up, with breasts clearly swollen.

"You guys know what this means. Hearing your two tiny voices inside me acted like a breast pump. I need you guys to milk me. I need to feed you so much. I'm a little tender, so be careful."

"What do we do?" Ashley asked Jared. "Do we each take a nipple?"

"Better idea", Jared answered. "Let's share one, then let her move us to the other."

They nestled against Carmen's right nipple. Jared went first, as he knew the territory. Milk fell into his mouth and coated his face. As it flowed, he pushed the nipple toward Ashley. Seeing his small lover bonding with his giant lover filled Jared with protective instincts. He pressed Ashley's blonde head into Carmen, to make feeding easier and increase the feeling of closeness. After a few moments of bliss, Ashley pulled away to let Jared take another turn, smiling as she pulled his head to the nipple, next to hers.

After turns on both nipples, Carmen took both to the bathroom and held them over the toilet as they emptied their bladders together. Carmen held Jared at the waist while with the other hand she held Ashley, butt pointing into her palm while her index and middle fingers held Ashley's legs in the air, giving her a clean shot at the bowl. "I need more time", Ashley shouted from Carmen's right hand as Jared finished up from the left. "What for?" Jared laughed. "To zip up your dress and put on makeup?" "I'm pee-shy in front of you,"Ashley giggled. "Hanging in mid-air doesn't help." Carmen laughed so hard she almost dropped her miniature lovers into the bowl.

Then Carmen took them to the sink where the men had bathed the night before, for their first bath as a couple. From all the head-petting by Carmen and all the erotic soapings Ashley and Jared gave to each other, this was as much a loving session as a bathing session. After several passionate kisses, they put each other to sleep with soft caresses, forcing Carmen to awaken them. It had been a long night for Carmen, but she was incredibly happy to see this tripling thrive in the light of day. That night, the Goddess of Love appeared to Carmen in a dream. When she struggled to remember it the following morning, all that came to mind was a single phrase: "Well done."

====

Several days later.

Carmen is lying face down again, this time on a picnic blanket, covering one of the few open spaces left on campus, after women started emulating Johnny Appleseed by peeing. She has a pair of yellow panties pulled down to mid-thigh. On her right buttcheek, Jared is rubbing sunscreen on Ashley's back. Both are nude, of course, and at their one-inch range, with Jared still the equivalent of a foot and a half taller. Ashley is getting a little chill from sitting on Carmen's buttock, so cool and yet so close to the steaming heat of the place Ashley calls home. Her sex drive is still raging, but Jared's attentions are helping her keep it under more control than she thought possible. Jared, as a dutiful lover, must share his time between the front and back entrances, but of course the rear is clearly Ashley's. She's beginning to acquire a sense of fashion for the gluteal gap, a sort of buttcrack feng shui. She loves it now that Carmen takes her along to buy underwear, the fabric that forms her morning sky. She dives and swims through the piles of panties, looking for the ones that fit her styles and her girlishness, not to mention the brassieres, for that time of the month when she and Jared must retire "to the mountains." Sometimes Carmen will have the store screen-print a sweet phrase or message on the inside of her panties, where Ashley and Jared can see it.

Ashley regards the region from Carmen's navel to her knees to the tattoo on the small of her back as sort of a private garden. She imagined herself as a spider, stitching webs in the nooks and crannies of Carmen, creating a whole new world of connections and intimacies. From her perch on Carmen's ass, she looks across to see a real spider's web.. or at least some of it. The rest had been washed away by a morning shower. But the spider was back at work creating a new web. Ashley felt a common bond with her fellow tiny creature, as her world had been washed away, but she was stitching together a new one inside Carmen. She even managed to catch a man in the process. Ashley recalled another memory from her girlhood bedroom, from way back, and started singing softly to herself.

The Itsy Bitsy Spider crawled up the water spout.

Down came the rain, and washed the spider out.

Out came the sun, and dried up all the rain,

And the Itsy Bitsy Spider went up the spout again.

Chapter End Notes:

How are Emma and Sarah handling smallness?